[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Phase Post Change: Alaris did not attempt to visit anyone the previous night.

(For that matter, Alaris did attempt to visit someone via an NA, but said NA wasn't supposed to be valid for use on that specific night)

4 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

(For that matter, Alaris did attempt to visit someone via an NA, but said NA wasn't supposed to be valid for use on that specific night)

SILENCE NON GROOT

7 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

How does it not matter who we lynch first? Possible Serial Killer nets to probably 2 Deaths this nightphase (Factional Kill and Serial Killer Kill).

I mean the possibility that NickCrash is an hostile TP or even Mafia still exists, but his roleclaim till now is uncontested. Also we have inactives, who might have that exact role, Nick claimed.
Nonetheless imo it's better to get rid of a possible Serial Killer, then what might be an harmless TP.

Onto the previous topic about the 5 Evicted:

• NickCrash: Confirmed Third Party (or not really confirmed, but third party from his claim). His roleclaim feels genuine and he tries to make an effort to stay alive. He could be a desperate Mafia who tries to save himself, but we don't know that yet.
    At least from his claim he seems harmless. I will nominate NickCrash for eviction for the next day, so we can double lynch.
  • Castiel: Confirmed Mafia through Bazaro. His "Win-Con" seems weird and i still don't really trust his roleclaim. Possibility of being a Serial Killer.
  • Alaris: He contributes and brings out usefull information on the table. Also while he is still a bit of a mystery, i get towny vibes from him. I suspected him a bit from the previous dayphase, cause he stayed on a low profile (beneficial to Mafia).
  • BokChoi: Didn't contribute much till now. He is a fake Veggie. He could actually be any of the 3 factions. Can't get an opinion now (but he is part of the Asian Alliance, which consist of 5 Mafia Members)
  • Martin: Has been inactive and didn't contribute at all. He could be Town, Mafia or Third-Party. He will probably get Modkilled by the phasechange, so that will give us more information.
  • Lykos: I mean he isn't evicted, but imo there is nothing wrong with Lykos behaviour. He just shades the people who joined the NickCrash BW and tells us why he votes Castiel (with a rather weak argument).
    So if we look back at what Lykos said: Yahen evicted Nick Crash first. Yahy was the 2nd who joined the BW (but they they had the same opinion on Nick, so joining for them would be fine)
    After that: Newt, Caimie, Drakyle, Roswell, Bok, Astra and Drago joined the BW in this order. So what Lykos said, it could have been convenient for Mafia to join this BW.

For my part, i joined the bandwagon as based on what little info we had in comparison to what we didnt know and what we could assume, i chose the option that seemed best at the time, my vote is always ready to change at a moments notice if new information which can be trusted arises that gives incentive as to why someone else is a better option. Also ya keep saying evicted, they were nominated or voted for eviction, they aren't evicted until the end of the day phase where if they have the highest votes for their removal they are evicted.

6 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

i didnt realise Alaris' invalid NA was any of our business?

Also my bad... I kept thinking it was Lykos who was our last suspect today, but it was Bok. I don't like how low they've hovered under the radar two days in a row.

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

... Dive pls

image.png.782b1f3d48ae80d780eae4b19ef8c14d.png

This still doesn't make sense to me however

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i didnt realise Alaris' invalid NA was any of our business?

Apologies. It was an oversight with regards to the post details.

9 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

YOU SUCKS DIV

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

How does it not matter who we lynch first? Possible Serial Killer nets to probably 2 Deaths this nightphase (Factional Kill and Serial Killer Kill).

I mean the possibility that NickCrash is an hostile TP or even Mafia still exists, but his roleclaim till now is uncontested. Also we have inactives, who might have that exact role, Nick claimed.
Nonetheless imo it's better to get rid of a possible Serial Killer, then what might be an harmless TP.

Onto the previous topic about the 5 Evicted:

• NickCrash: Confirmed Third Party (or not really confirmed, but third party from his claim). His roleclaim feels genuine and he tries to make an effort to stay alive. He could be a desperate Mafia who tries to save himself, but we don't know that yet.
    At least from his claim he seems harmless. I will nominate NickCrash for eviction for the next day, so we can double lynch.
  • Castiel: Confirmed Mafia through Bazaro. His "Win-Con" seems weird and i still don't really trust his roleclaim. Possibility of being a Serial Killer.
  • Alaris: He contributes and brings out usefull information on the table. Also while he is still a bit of a mystery, i get towny vibes from him. I suspected him a bit from the previous dayphase, cause he stayed on a low profile (beneficial to Mafia).
  • BokChoi: Didn't contribute much till now. He is a fake Veggie. He could actually be any of the 3 factions. Can't get an opinion now (but he is part of the Asian Alliance, which consist of 5 Mafia Members)
  • Martin: Has been inactive and didn't contribute at all. He could be Town, Mafia or Third-Party. He will probably get Modkilled by the phasechange, so that will give us more information.
  • Lykos: I mean he isn't evicted, but imo there is nothing wrong with Lykos behaviour. He just shades the people who joined the NickCrash BW and tells us why he votes Castiel (with a rather weak argument).
    So if we look back at what Lykos said: Yahen evicted Nick Crash first. Yahy was the 2nd who joined the BW (but they they had the same opinion on Nick, so joining for them would be fine)
    After that: Newt, Caimie, Drakyle, Roswell, Bok, Astra and Drago joined the BW in this order. So what Lykos said, it could have been convenient for Mafia to join this BW.

Except there wont be a nightphase

14 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

For my part, i joined the bandwagon as based on what little info we had in comparison to what we didnt know and what we could assume, i chose the option that seemed best at the time, my vote is always ready to change at a moments notice if new information which can be trusted arises that gives incentive as to why someone else is a better option. Also ya keep saying evicted, they were nominated or voted for eviction, they aren't evicted until the end of the day phase where if they have the highest votes for their removal they are evicted. 

Okay jeah sorry for my choosing of words. And jeah i was just listing the persons who joined the BW on NickCrash. I personally don't think your votes had any ill intent. It was more of a pressure vote to bring NickCrash to claim.

16 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

The reason the lynch order doesn't matter @CrimsonDragon21 is because we have a Troublemaker, which I assume Dive will wait until the final post to announce. 

Okay mb. I thought the Troublemaker role works differently.
I thought the role had to activate in on night, so the double lynch could happen the next dayphase. But i guess i was completely wrong. My Bad.
Does that mean the double Lynch is already intact? If so, i will nominate someone else for Eviction the next dayphase then.

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Does it skip the whole Nomination Feature for who we like to nominate for the next dayphase too?
And who we select to be head of household?

I have no idea of that, the info yahy gave me is that dive said he will "skip to day 3"

iirc same nominees, and also if one of them dies, the most voted on the last night is nominated

thats all i have