How to make money quickly...

Khayoz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that would cost money wouldn't it? I barely have any money left due to buying so many super potions >.<

No money > Pickup makes money > Can't afford daycare > no money...

That is a vicious cycle.

So, GRIND! :)

The original Pickup Army was 100% grinded because frankly I'm an idiot.

when I was talking about the daycare I meant it as more of a afk method so while you do something else like watch tv or do some chores you'll at least be training your phanies.

Doesn't work that way. Daycare raises exp based on the number of steps you take, not the amount of time you spend in it.

OHHH GUUURL~~~

FEELS SO GOOOOOOD GUUUUURL~~~

3Wy19.png

Man Khayoz, thanks for giving me the motivation to do this. I literally have too much stuff now though. I think I ruined Epi 10 for myself. With all these Max Revives, Full Restores and Hyper Potions... I'm gonna need to do a mini-Nuzlocke where I don't use items during fights now.

Doesn't work that way. Daycare raises exp based on the number of steps you take, not the amount of time you spend in it.

My bad, yea I know daycare is step based not time based but i forgot if you try to walk into a wall it doesn't count as a step so my bad.

Trying to raise a pick up crew too but grinding phanies is pretty tough.....

That defeats the purpose of even playing the game, if you're just going to cheat.

If you are using speedhacks to get money faster, you are already cheating. I'm just giving an even faster alternative. Besides, what you see as pointless others might see as fun.

You might as well edit your money using cheat engine, instead of farming money for hours.

There is a difference between training a team then farming for rewards and using cheats to gain the rewards. It's human to have a work -> reward mentality, skipping straight to the reward ruins it for me.

You said it yourself, too. Speed hack gets you money faster, it doesn't get you money directly. That makes all the difference.