How to make money quickly...

Khayoz

Took me about 10-12 hours of gameplay to get enough Rare Candies to do that. I didn't even max out my Army because I wanted Ultra Balls/HyperPotions/Revives, but as the pickup table is getting changed i may have to experiment with different levels to see what the new items will be.

kk thnxs, was this on normal speed or increased speed?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everyone is posting, then heres my pick up army

424f.gifApePick Lvl. 55 (already found 2 lucky eggs and 1 prism scale :rolleyes: )

446.gifMunchPick Lvl 43 (2 lucky eggs and rare candy freak)

417f.gifPickMice Lvl 14 (hoping to pick up kings rock)

231.gifPhanPick Lvl 33 i also have phanpy

you can't get a drizzle toad:/

You sure? I would've thought it was a simple matter of giving the Poliwhirl the King's Rock, then using a Link Stone on it. Anyways, in terms of my Pickup Crew, I have mostly Phanpy, with one Meowth. One member is level 21, the rest are below 20. And I have a Thief Kecleon leading them. I usually go to Azurine Island, camp near the healing spot near where you rescue Cain and get Bulbasaur later on, then I just hunt down Foongus and Amoonguss to steal mushrooms from them. Is this a good course of action to get money together? Because right now, I only have 10k that I intend to use for Daycare purposes, was originally planning to breed me a Shiny Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory

You sure? I would've thought it was a simple matter of giving the Poliwhirl the King's Rock, then using a Link Stone on it. Anyways, in terms of my Pickup Crew, I have mostly Phanpy, with one Meowth. One member is level 21, the rest are below 20. And I have a Thief Kecleon leading them. I usually go to Azurine Island, camp near the healing spot near where you rescue Cain and get Bulbasaur later on, then I just hunt down Foongus and Amoonguss to steal mushrooms from them. Is this a good course of action to get money together? Because right now, I only have 10k that I intend to use for Daycare purposes, was originally planning to breed me a Shiny Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory

Politoed is obtainable (even thought the obtainables list says it isn't), but you can't get a Politoed with the ability Drizzle.

The main point of the pickup army is the Rare Candies which sell for $15000 each - that's where the real money comes in. I don't know how much you make from lower levelled Pickup Armies as I just went straight for 41-60 myself, but I can't imagine it's very much. But if you're still early in the game there's nothing you can really do about it.

Edited by Khayoz

Politoed is obtainable (even thought the obtainables list says it isn't), but you can't get a Politoed with the ability Drizzle.

The main point of the pickup army is the Rare Candies which sell for $15000 each - that's where the real money comes in. I don't know how much you make from lower levelled Pickup Armies as I just went straight for 41-60 myself, but I can't imagine it's very much. But if you're still early in the game there's nothing you can really do about it.

Well, as it stands, I'm actually up to the Gym Fight against Noel, though they haven't gone outside to get ready for it. So yeah, I think I REALLY need to get my Pickup team's asses in serious gear right now. And honestly, I didn't know they sold for 15,000 in Reborn, I though they were still selling for just over 2,000. But yeah, I'm hoping I can get a friend on Skype, AIM or YIM to help me along while I'm playing Reborn, as I can't run both it and the internet browser

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to say that you can always catch Dedenne with Pickup around the 30s-40s at the Hidden Cove. Also felt like this deserved a bump for others :]

If we're talking about levels, there's Pachirisus in Route 1/Adventurine Woods with levels around 40s-49 ^^

If we're talking about levels, there's Pachirisus in Route 1/Adventurine Woods with levels around 40s-49 ^^

Honestly, never could find any Pachirisus. They're like endangered to me ._.

You can also go the dishonorable route and use cheat engine to have infinite amount of monnneyyy

No and stop suggesting it

Yeah but we are too awesome to cheat :lol:

btw why is riven ::riven:: in the smiley face box?

Mael probably uploaded it, or at least someone did. I just know he did a lot.

The Pickup tables have changed now, but I can't be bothered doing anythign until Ep 11 comes out. ._.

Rare candies are on the 60-80s now , but i don't know for sure... It's not like it matters, my Pachirisus got me around 200+ ethers from pickup anyway...

EDIT: Should i put them in the daycare until level 70-80 something? Cuz i get bored if i keep battling too much; even more if they start to disobey me... So, is it worth it?

Edited by Vinny953

Rare candies are on the 60-80s now , but i don't know for sure... It's not like it matters, my Pachirisus got me around 200+ ethers from pickup anyway...

Nice. I still have about 700 Rare Candies and over 9000 900 Hyper Potions from Ep 9...

I guess you could but tons of peppermint from the candy store for 300 and trade them in for honey which sells for 500, yeah this is pretty bad compared to pay day meowth but its afkable you can just spam enter or space while watching tv, doing homework, etc and you make some cash after awhile.

• Administrators

Sorry for being off topic and all but how did you get an Electivire? Does the event Elekid have a certain percentage of holding the Electirizer?

The Elekid was a wild Pokemon and as such has a chance to be holding the Electrizer (as any wild Elekid would), yeah.

• 1 month later...

what items does pickup yield in Ep 11 ?

i grinded my diggersby to level 51 and it is still picking up repels and ether, which does not match with any list of items u can pick up from previous gens

can someone kindly post a list of items we can pick up ?