How to make money quickly...

Khayoz

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could cheat the money, then why not cheat by adding the items themselves instead? why not cheat and get all lv 100 pokemon? and all the badges so u can use them?

silly question, defeats the whole purpose of the game :/

if you could cheat the money, then why not cheat by adding the items themselves instead? why not cheat and get all lv 100 pokemon? and all the badges so u can use them?

silly question, defeats the whole purpose of the game :/

Well said, my friend! But still, there are a lot out there using cheats non-stop... <_<

I'm using Pachirisu's, I have a Golem with Self Destruct so just go to the Secret Hideout and Fish Basculins (Make the weather sunny for good measure) and if it's too tough for Pachirisu to take down, Fodder something then just let Golem do his thing.

3p6etr.jpg

Edited by McMc

• 2 weeks later...

hdjsfldsb;ifh

So, I was doing this, and I found a lucky egg and finally got my last pokemon to 41 and I caught a shiny magcargo and a shiny machop!!!

and the GAME CRASHED!!! D:

I'M SO DONE WITH EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW >.<

Edited by DrakeValentine

• 4 weeks later...

Whoooooooa I didn't realise it very uselful...OK I gonna try it.

P.S: How Long will last Pokemon's "Pick Up" ability and what LvL will learn meowth's "Pay Day" skill?BTW sorry what I said matee and hope you understand......

Edited by ayamatsuno143

Whoooooooa I didn't realise it very uselful...OK I gonna try it.

P.S: How Long will last Pokemon's "Pick Up" ability and what LvL will learn meowth's "Pay Day" skill?BTW sorry what said matee and hope you understand......

Er...are you wondering how long it takes?

If you use the CheatEngine to speed up Reborn, the Pickup Army should make you about $100,000 every 20 minutes.

Meowth learns Pay Day at Lv 30.

Honestly I'd rather use a team of fully evolved guys like this: post-41579-0-70197900-1380028507_thumb.png

but that's just me. I guess you can call them the "Petting Zoo Pickup Army"? Idk...

The best part about a pickup team is that you can still train other Pokémon while picking up items.

Edited by AveMatic

Honestly I'd rather use a team of fully evolved guys like this: attachicon.gifpickup.PNG

but that's just me. I guess you can call them the "Petting Zoo Pickup Army"? Idk...

The best part about a pickup team is that you can still train other Pokémon while picking up items.

having phanpys is so much more badass tho :P

having phanpys is so much more badass tho :P

So TRUE!!! >.< but I gotta simplicity > Badassary

Also if I ever find a pickup Munchlax (lord willin) he'll probably replace Mula up there...

Edited by AveMatic

How long did it take you guys to max out your pick up crews? I plan on doing it myself since Ame is changing the pickup table but it would be nice to know roughly how long it's going to take.

Took me about 10-12 hours of gameplay to get enough Rare Candies to do that. I didn't even max out my Army because I wanted Ultra Balls/HyperPotions/Revives, but as the pickup table is getting changed i may have to experiment with different levels to see what the new items will be.