Happy Halloween

Starry Knight

3 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

@LilyX Well, it's listed on Dragonite's Gen VII Egg Moves, so I should be albe to pass it down normally. Trying it out in a few minutes.

It works indeed! Thanks to your tip I now have a shiny 5 IV dratini with extreme speed (hatched from my first egg....sometimes I think my game is broken) 🙂

7 minutes ago, LilyX said:

It works indeed! Thanks to your tip I now have a shiny 5 IV dratini with extreme speed (hatched from my first egg....sometimes I think my game is broken) 🙂

I threw one out in the open earilier it was shiny, sorry you missed it

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

I threw one out in the open earilier it was shiny, sorry you missed it

Don´t you worry, I only accept pokemon with me as original trainer anyways. Everything else is just lottery/wondertrade fodder for me.

25 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

@LilyX Well, it's listed on Dragonite's Gen VII Egg Moves, so I should be albe to pass it down normally. Trying it out in a few minutes.

Well, they worked that way in ep 16, when I and Candy bred them.  Don't remember where I got the original though......maybe Luis?

56 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Well, they worked that way in ep 16, when I and Candy bred them.  Don't remember where I got the original though......maybe Luis?

Thou hath summoned a diabeetus-provider, previously a pokemon-provider 😮 but dunno what the topic's about lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

Thou hath summoned a diabeetus-provider, previously a pokemon-provider 😮 but dunno what the topic's about lol

Starry organized a wonder trade event for today.  One of the Dratinis with Extreme Speed that I had in my boxes was from you.  I assume you bred some at some point, like how I did when I didn't find breeding to be such a chore......so just for a few months.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Starry organized a wonder trade event for today.  One of the Dratinis with Extreme Speed that I had in my boxes was from you.  I assume you bred some at some point, like how I did when I didn't find breeding to be such a chore......so just for a few months.

hmmm that was super long ago so dun remember but my first dratini was indeed from Luis so maybe hehe or I used Waynolt's mod to remember egg moves or something? 🤔 I think my mod-using phase came much later, after I'd stopped breeding tho... who knows? 

hmmm that was super long ago so dun remember but my first dratini was indeed from Luis so maybe hehe or I used Waynolt's mod to remember egg moves or something? 🤔 I think my mod-using phase came much later, after I'd stopped breeding tho... who knows? 

It seems one of the Dragonites I EV trained for online was from Luis, so probably they were from him originally........probably

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

speeking of breeding you have episode 18 yet I have four 6IV pokemon with your name on them litterly

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

speeking of breeding you have episode 18 yet I have four 6IV pokemon with your name on them litterly

O yas omg totes forgotsies because I actually had to get a new macbook cause my old one (RIP) died like two weeks ago

What's you ID again? Lemme fetch 4 mons and I'll request trade~

O yas omg totes forgotsies because I actually had to get a new macbook cause my old one (RIP) died like two weeks ago

What's you ID again? Lemme fetch 4 mons and I'll request trade~

Give me a minute to grab them but the big guy in the picture, just the pokemon

Ready, I'll wait

Did you wan the items back?

Edited by Starry Knight
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Give me a minute to grab them but the big guy in the picture, just the pokemon

Ready, I'll wait

Did you wan the items back?

no, I remembered in your original thread that you'd accept items instead of good IV mons so I figured wynaut 😛

12 hours ago, Kamu said:

I had work today so I'll be starting the wonder trade a bit later than everyone else lol

Sorry, I ended up stopping in around 9pm yesterday due to being out of Pokemon I might have a box left if your interested in a few leftovers

3 hours ago, saltwater said:

@Starry Knight

Apologies for not attending the wonder trade event, I ventured out into the real world on Friday and only just returned home. Next time you have one hit me up as I still have quite a few boxes of mons to give away. 

I will try to do one in around Christmas/New years so that it's like a present