Happy Halloween

Starry Knight

13 hours ago, HUEnd said:

Here's a suggestion: why don't we do a thanksgiving/black friday WT event to start out the xmas season with the right foot?

Sure anything in particular you'd like to see also remberence day, as that is on the 11th pretty sure American Thanksgiving/black Friday is in around there (Keep in mind for Holidays I'm Canadian so idk exactly when other holidays are just a rough idea)

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Sure anything in particular you'd like to see also remberence day, as that is on the 11th pretty sure American Thanksgiving/black Friday is in around there (Keep in mind for Holidays I'm Canadian so idk exactly when other holidays are just a rough idea)

Thanksgiving in the U.S. is on the 22nd this year

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Black Friday is by tradition the day after Thanksgiving and marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season.

I think we should do it on Thanksgiving instead of Remembrance, since it gives more time for others to join, and if something goes wrong we still have the day after. 

Since different parts of the globe need to be considered, we should arrange for a time frame that is favourable to all… 

4 hours ago, Fluffypuff said:

Black Friday is by tradition the day after Thanksgiving and marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season.

I think we should do it on Thanksgiving instead of Remembrance, since it gives more time for others to join, and if something goes wrong we still have the day after. 

Since different parts of the globe need to be considered, we should arrange for a time frame that is favourable to all… 

I more ment a theme, I don't want to do on rememberence day due to respect of the veterans but I thought red Flababe would make an excellent poppy