Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eviolite

Cowtao

Question

20 answers to this question

I'm not sure i've seen anyone find an Eviolite before, so I don't think it's available yet. Porygon is as far as the current update of the game will take you though, but next episode there will be an Up-Grade available if I recall what Amethyst said correctly. (From the department store upper level)

Nope. You gotta remeber who makes the game. She won't let us have nice things.

We are talking about the creator who is a bad person and don't release a good water TM/HMso Bibarel has to live with Water Gun? I hate that game creator.

Nope Ame, we love you, don't ban me

We are talking about the creator who is a bad person and don't release a good water TM/HMso Bibarel has to live with Water Gun? I hate that game creator.

Nope Ame, we love you, don't ban me

No one likes the creator of Reborn actually...

We wuv u Ame

Well tbh ame is evil.

Looks like porygon will be useless. and other unevolved pokemon

Shuckle. 'nuff said. (He's unevolved, look where he gets.)

Not yet.

Not for a while. >>;

Does that mean never? .-.

God, an eviolite would be AMAZING right now, dang murkrow being frail. As well as a good flying or grass tm, such as aerial ace/energy ball. js

pls Ame? help us out?

- eyerolls - Ik I've been off topic so far but I'll say this: don't get your hopes up for aerial ace OR energy ball coming anytime soon >> They're too competitive as moves to be put in (Roserade with Energy ball would wreck water/rock/ground types in one hit with a high enough level)

- eyerolls - Ik I've been off topic so far but I'll say this: don't get your hopes up for aerial ace OR energy ball coming anytime soon >> They're too competitive as moves to be put in (Roserade with Energy ball would wreck water/rock/ground types in one hit with a high enough level)

You don't think Giga Drain doesn't? I mean It's does near enough the same power.

.......Giga drain has 60 power. Energy Ball has 80. and Roserade learns Giga Drain as Roselia at lv 25.

EDIT: And anyway, Giga drain doesnt appear as a tm (does it?) (at least, not in Reborn anyway...) Yeah it doesn't the only grass type move that appears is grass knot >>

Edited by Lynxiechan

You sure you're in the right topic?

Aizen said something about the up grade maybe being available in the next episode and me being the silly goose that i am i didnt quote his comment or look at the date it was posted until now. roflcopter