Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Caroline's Basement

ZappoNinja

Question

I don't know if this goes here but I looked at the other topics for places to go so this really seems to be the only good place to post this so sorry if it isn't in the correct forum.

So I started the Caroline quest thing by going into the side house of the stairs I fixed at Calcenon and I battled some lady but then she said she was going to some Caroline's basement or something and I couldn't get in without a key so I tried to look up where to go online but I found nothing and I have no leads of where I should go to so I was wondering where I go next? Can someone help me? I don't like randomly exploring with no rhyme or reason.

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

I don't know if this goes here but I looked at the other topics for places to go so this really seems to be the only good place to post this so sorry if it isn't in the correct forum.

So I started the Caroline quest thing by going into the side house of the stairs I fixed at Calcenon and I battled some lady but then she said she was going to some Caroline's basement or something and I couldn't get in without a key so I tried to look up where to go online but I found nothing and I have no leads of where I should go to so I was wondering where I go next? Can someone help me? I don't like randomly exploring with no rhyme or reason.

Spoiler

Well the room she has gone to is a hidden room in Calcenon Gym, you can only get into it though by copying a pattern onto the final arena floor that is visible in a room accessible by elevator in Agate City

Now the person in the room is asking for me to prove that I'm a friend of Caroline. I thought "Hey, how about I just go to Charlotte and ask her to help" but nah, thought to check my inventory for an item in the key items but couldn't find anything either and again there is no video of this quest so I am stuck again and would appreciate more help. I just want the Torchic egg.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:00 PM, ZappoNinja said:

Hide contents

Now the person in the room is asking for me to prove that I'm a friend of Caroline. I thought "Hey, how about I just go to Charlotte and ask her to help" but nah, thought to check my inventory for an item in the key items but couldn't find anything either and again there is no video of this quest so I am stuck again and would appreciate more help. I just want the Torchic egg.

Spoiler

Amarias gym look at book shelves

Wrong place my bad meant the mansion in tarzan cove

Edited by Starry Knight

26 minutes ago, ZappoNinja said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Where's a place associated with Caroline's family?

Spoiler

Go to the house in Tanzan Cove and examine the bookshelves. You'll find a photo which can be brought to the secret room and give to the woman to get the egg.

18 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

Where's a place associated with Caroline's family?

Hide contents

Go to the house in Tanzan Cove and examine the bookshelves. You'll find a photo which can be brought to the secret room and give to the woman to get the egg.

OH! Okay! the "Amaria House bookshelves" really threw me off, thanks, just found it, was too afraid to ask for help again so thanks for that.