Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn TM & HM list

RasenShot

Question

Looks like this hasn't been created... maybe this is useful for some people. And if this belongs to another forum/sub-forum, please move it to the appropiate one.

This is going to update with each chapter by me and whoever wants to help. Each TM is going to include the Name and number of it (obviously) and the obtain method/location. If you remember a TM not listed here or how to get one with unknown location, please tell me so I can update the list... without anything more to say... here we go.

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS

• TM04 Calm Mind

Location/obtain method:
    The psychic gym leader Radomus gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.
  • TM10 Hidden Power

Location/obtain method:
    The normal gym leader Noel gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM19 Telekinesis

Location/obtain method:
    Unknown

• TM20 Safeguard

Location/obtain method:

In a little forest, past the cave that is near the Beryl graveyard.
  • TM30 Shadow Ball

Location/obtain method:
    The ghost gym leader Shade gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM34 Sludge Wave

Location/obtain method:
    The poison gym leader Aya gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM41 Torment

Location/obtain method:
    At the 2nd floor of the Apophil Cave.

• TM42 Facade

Location/obtain method:
    Can be bought at the Game Corner for 4000 coins.

• TM45 Attract

Location/obtain method:
    Can be bought at the Game Corner for 1000 coins.

• TM51 Ally Switch

Location/obtain method:
    Unknown

• TM54 False Swipe

Location/obtain method:
    Located on Voclain's State 2nd floor, in the green room.

• TM56 Fling

Location/obtain method:
    Adventurine Cave. Details missing.

• TM57 Charge Beam

Location/obtain method:
    The electric gym leader Julia gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM60 Quash

Location/obtain method:
    Found in the Obsidia Slums. When you see the "ordinary box", follow it to a cave under some stairs, go deeper and you should find the TM lying on the ground.

• TM63 Embargo

Location/obtain method:
    Beneath the Grand Stairway, just before to find the man that gives you Rock Smash, while going through some stairs and to the left.

• TM76 Struggle Bug

Location/obtain method:
    The bug gym leader Shelly gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM77 Psych Up

Location/obtain method:
    After breaking free from the room with all the caged pokemon in the Peridot Abandoned Factory, go left and enter the stairs. You should enter to a room with lots of machinery, follow the south path to the item at the bottom of the room. While approaching the item, it should become darker, so watch out.

• TM79 Frost Breath

Location/obtain method:
    The ice gym leader Serra gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM86 Grass Knot

Location/obtain method:
    The grass gym leader Florinia gives it to you upon defeat. Part of the adventure.

• TM88 Sleep Talk

Location/obtain method:
    Near the entrance to Azurine Island, to the left, hard to miss.
  • TM90 Substitute

Location/obtain method
    Can be bought at the Game Corner for 7000 coins.

• TM92 Trick Room

Location/obtain method:
    At the Railcave, where you obtain Eevee. Details missing.

• TM94 Rock Smash

Location/obtain method:
    In the Grand Stairway cave, where you save Victoria from Team Meteor. When you go down the first ladder and find something like a puddle way, go for the 2nd most left side, you will find a man. After you talk to him, he will give you Rock Smash. Required to go further in the game.

• TM100 Confide

Location/obtain method:
    Inside the Railcave, where one of those big stone doors are. From the room with the Eevee, go west. Further details misssing.

• HM01 Cut

Location/obtain method:
    When the plants are attacking the Obsidia Ward, Julia and Florinia will ask you to get from the Jasper Ward the HM to cut some trees blocking the entrance to the park. Go back to the Peridot Ward, near the 2nd factory is a police man blocking your way to some stairs, talk to him and he will give you Cut. You have to get the 1st medal given by Julia, the electric gym leader, to use it outside of battle.

• HM04 Strength

Location/obtain method:
    After saving Cain from Azurine Island and being defeated by/defeat the Meteor Leader Solaris, Victoria will give you Strength in place of Kiki, the former fighting gym leader. You have to get the 5th medal given by Aya, the poison gym leader, to use it outside of battle.

Edited by RasenShot

• Answers 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Add Trick Room to the list, you get it from the Railcave puzzle. Off the top of my head, I remember Telekenisis is from the dark room in the second abandoned factory in Peridot with all the caged pokemon. Quash was early on in the game in an alley or one of the missions or something. Yeah only sort of remember where I got most of the TMs.

...The TM list is the same as any main 5th Gen game, so keep that in mind. But it's nice that you're putting together where to get them! And how organized it is!

• Administrators

Pretty much. I want to have everyone feeling like they're continually developing their team.

At first of course, that's by catching new Pokemon. Then evolving them... new moves... etc.

After a certain level none of that will apply, though, so I'm saving TMs for that time.

I don't think anyone cares, considering quash is absoulutly useless as a move, but that TM Quash is found in the Obsidia Slums

(Seriously, a move dedicated to only canceling priority and nothing else? What idiot at gamefreak thought this was a good idea?)

Hopefully we will get fly and surf soon. It is a pain to run from one end of the map to the other just to by some better potions and more balls.

Fly is a luxury anyway. Isn't really needed at all. I like running around. This game is post-apocalyptic, I mean it has to have some sense of difficulty, just like if it were real.

Edited by Aizen805

Fly is a luxury anyway. Isn't really needed at all. I like running around. This game is post-apocalyptic, I mean it has to have some sense of difficulty, just like if it were real.

Also, I find things I missed out on when I have to run around the region. I would miss a lot of things if I had fly.