So, apparently we're popular.

• Administrators

Thanks in no small part to x number of youtubers and redditors and a seemingly infinite number of other sources, as I'm sure everyone has noticed, we're kind of like,

*twirls hair and activates valley accent*

populaaaar?

Which is like, totally cool and all, I guess, like, if you're into that, buuut it also kind of like has some problems, ya know? yaaa.

Like, okay, for exaaaample, I'm sure you all noticed that the site was like, totally down earlier. The site went down, and I broke a nail, and it was just a complete mess, okay!? Anyway. Ya. Anyway, soooo the site was suspended and blahblahblaaah and you know why? You wanna know why? It was because like, wayyy too many people were downloading the game and such! Isn't that cray?! It was so cray. Let me tell you.

Because, like, I checked out the site statistics to see like, what the fuck man? Right?

And it's like

forty thousand.

40,000 people downloaded the game, this month alone.

That's like... a lot of people. Ya.

So anyyyywayyy I guess the fact that soooo many people we're downloading was like, totally overloading the hosts servers and slowing down other websites, so that's like, whatever. Anyway, long story short we got suspended until we like, pulled the game from this server. So now it's hosted elsewhere, and that's cool I guess. Links are like, updated and stuff, so ya.

So anyway, we have to like, make some accommofications, to account for how totally fetch we are now, right? Like that. And some other things.

So.

Okay, first we have the like, seven million topics overtaking the forum. And it's super cool that people are like, chatting about it and such because you guys are soooo cute working together like that, let me tell you. But yaaa, it can get pretty disorganised! So, we made some new, supercool forums for organisation, and I'm definitely going to try and get some more forum moddy people to help out and keep everything tidy there, especially the Troubleshooting section because like

How could would be if you could just like

take your trouble

and like

shoot it

like with a gun

and like, bullets or something

that would be so fetch.

stop trying to make fetch happen ame it's not going to happen

Okay, so like, speaking of mods and stuff, since it's summer and all, the server has like, also been pretty busy. And while that's totally cool and all, we also need to make sure that it stays like, clean and such too, ya know? Soooo, we went through everybody and picked the prettiest- I- I mean- most popular- I uh, I meant... most... qualified! Yeah, that's right, the most qualified people and they're gonna be joining the server team as mods.

Incidentally, most of these people allllso happen to be line-hosts for the league so we can get out of that awkward position of having people who appear to be normal members like, doing things that normal members don't do. Because that was totally weird. So ya, anyyyyway

Ren, Sapphire and Dark Desire will be trying their hand at authyness things in addition to any line-leading duties, so yay. Also, Maelstrom's gonna be like, joining the graveyard crew because he's been here for like, idk, twenty thousand years and like, yeah, now that he's actually around, it'll be cool. So cool. Super cool. Like, vanilla ice or something. Who freezes vanilla anyway? Idk. Idk. Anyway. Ya.

So like, congrats to them and stuff.

Also as like, a side note, Wolf is gonna be stepping over to the forum-mod side for a while, cuz his computer like, went boom or something idk, and to keep the auth list clean and stuff, we're taking him, as well as Kiozo who's computer also was like dkgfhbjfhgf or whatever- maybe it's like, a virus or something? Anyyyyway, the point is like, you totally shouldn't be surprised if they don't have authiness for a while, but then like, they will later whenever they come back. Ya?

Okay, so... I think that's like, all for valley-ame. Love ya!

somebody needs to keep me from getting bored when i write news posts

• Upvote 3

Wooooot! New people, new trainers, new rum!... what? oh oh oh forum, fooorrruumm, not rum. okay okay my bad x-x heheh

Pokemon reborn ftw! except Shade creeps me ou me the *bleep* out... why ame why! He was scary! and his pokemon didn't help! Q~Q

• Upvote 2

Holy Santa Clause Shit that's a lot of downloads... Glad to see the game is getting the fame it deserves.

Also, I could be a forum moderator should it really be needed. I moderated a friend of mine's forum way back when, so I have a tiny bit of experience.

but his was way smaller compared to reborn and it barely lasted five months

Anywho, grats to new server auths, you guys deserve it!

Damn. That's a lotta people.

that's a LOOOOOTTA people.

Congrats on gaining so many followers in one month (well, like, not followers, yes followe-- fuck it. hopefully you get the point lol)

Congrats to those new mods, I hear that's a big honor. c:

and i would totally keep you not bored when you're doing news posts just ask ok

Congratz =D. I'll do my bit to help make sure there aren't wejit b3u2iby24g n

REBORN THREADS EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S UNORGANIZED.

Reborn is becoming huge. It's kinda scaring me ^^;

Can't wait to play the Reborn Game - my new computer should be up soon yaaay =D

Edit - or not it can just not.

fml.

Edited by Alatreon

I am hoping to get my comp problem fixed either next month or month after next...

My money is all caught up in stuff atm

not just his trip to Cali with me an' my family for my block leave.

It's really a wonder we haven't gotten more people popping in with that many downloads.

• Administrators

can y'all not

In any case now that I've been lured into posting clap clap clap good job Ame we're all proud of you etc

Also congrats to the new people forced to have responsibility- I give you all a week.