Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

More bugfixes on the new re-upload. If you were having problems before check it out.
Fixes: 

• Scarlett being stuck in front of the shed.
  • Scarlett showing as a ball of light in Galanthus town.
  • Fixed Hyde freeze.
  • Fixed certain doors not working.
  • Fixed Milo's door putting you in the mountains.
  • Fixed Ledges in the Ixora Caverns
  • Fixed a bug that soft locks you if you lose to Lester underground.

If you're still having problems or still running into the same bugs let me know!

6 hours ago, Silent Chord said:

More bugfixes on the new re-upload. If you were having problems before check it out.
Fixes: 

• Scarlett being stuck in front of the shed.
  • Scarlett showing as a ball of light in Galanthus town.
  • Fixed Hyde freeze.
  • Fixed certain doors not working.
  • Fixed Milo's door putting you in the mountains.
  • Fixed Ledges in the Ixora Caverns
  • Fixed a bug that soft locks you if you lose to Lester underground.

If you're still having problems or still running into the same bugs let me know!

I love how you are trying to fix the game but mine still cant play the game, but i appreciate those fixes before my game starts working again. 

7 hours ago, metalicsteel990 said:

I love how you are trying to fix the game but mine still cant play the game, but i appreciate those fixes before my game starts working again. 

if you mean you still have the hanging script error then ur not alone as i still have it too but you can still play the game by soft resetting (press F12 on the keyboard) when the hanging script dialogue pops up, doing so will cause the game to play as intended tho u will have to do that each time the game is booted up initially

34 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

if you mean you still have the hanging script error then ur not alone as i still have it too but you can still play the game by soft resetting (press F12 on the keyboard) when the hanging script dialogue pops up, doing so will cause the game to play as intended tho u will have to do that each time the game is booted up initially

It worked the f12 reboot thx for the help. 

15 hours ago, KingAE said:

Where can I find the item for trade evolution?

During the farm before the first gym there is a girl who want a pumkaboo. Its rare in the grass in the same area but if you find it and show it to her, she gives a a trade stone

Hey, I seem to not know how to continue ... I need your help! The rest in spoilers

Spoiler

I am in Lobelia village after I defeated team blight. They said that we should check if our allies are still in the inn, but they weren't in the inn before the desert. So I decided to go ahead and continue to explore the island. The thing is that I can't pass to the next area. There is none blocking the way, I am just not teleported to the next area!

image.png.dbeacc581628f50d8b61ae32e09759e7.png

So... is this where I am supposed to go or am I missing something?