Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably this is the freeze on the floor after him? Either redownload, or just exit the building and re-enter to clear that one.

But why did you have to start an entirely new game...? I know you were confined to that single area temporarily, but... well I suppose I need to hook up some kind of PC down there...

THANK YOU!

leaving and re-entering fix it. I switched out my main team to give my subs some repetitions and I got stuck in the cave with them and type match are terrible for me hahaha. And I still have my original game I just made a new save file

• Administrators

Nope. I compiled both protagonists from items in our sprite shop- for Alice I just chose the hairstyle item that was most popular (by far) with girls at that time.

UU Zapdos and Tornadus

Not to mention any scarf users like Mienshao and Raikou. (Heracross could to, but that depends if it hits the Stone Edge)

I meant in game. Everything is awesome in game!

Edited by Khayoz

sorry for the late response, I got caught up.

Whenever yall wanna schedule it. itd be between the two of you (Khayoz and Lunar: unless one doesnt want to then i guess ill take the spot)

And yes, Lv. 50 (or you can use the current level cap for episode 9) with only level up moves. I say showdown because i thinks its a lot easier to navigate and set up than PO.

sorry for the late response, I got caught up.

Whenever yall wanna schedule it. itd be between the two of you (Khayoz and Lunar: unless one doesnt want to then i guess ill take the spot)

And yes, Lv. 50 (or you can use the current level cap for episode 9) with only level up moves. I say showdown because i thinks its a lot easier to navigate and set up than PO.

Maybe tomorrow alright?

Nobody even used it anymore

Not to mention it clumped up all the types of questions into one topic and that isn't good either

i thought he was joking when he said that but i do have a question where can we get the heart scales? cause i have a very weak ralts that i want to let learn future sight and it will be a pain if when i get a gallade it can't learn leaf blade? so anybody can tell me?

Welp, just to let you guys know, I found the second Linkstone. Electivire confirmed as possible.

where is the 1st linkstone and um i thought the magmarizer and electrizer weren't implanted unless you soft reset

i thought he was joking when he said that but i do have a question where can we get the heart scales? cause i have a very weak ralts that i want to let learn future sight and it will be a pain if when i get a gallade it can't learn leaf blade? so anybody can tell me?

First of all, Ralts learns Future Sight at lvl 39, so you're getting there... Then, have you found a Dawn Stone? Cuz if you haven't, you'll have to worry for the heart scale later...