Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Anyone know where I can get a Sun Stone?

You can get one by mining.

You can also get one with a lvl 31- 100 pokemon who has the Pick Up ability although it's pretty rare. I was kinda surprised when my Pachirisu gave me one. xD In the lvl 11 to 30 included it's replaced by King's Rock.

Annnnnnd be right back farming King's Rock!

By the way, does collecting the 28 Unown do something?

Edited by Soysauce

if i could do that, i would.

I'm assuming this was directed at the Unown post, becuase that would be hysterical. Just sneak it in and don't tell anyone...

And, for the 300,000th time, Heart Scales by mining, catching Luvdisc, or stealing them from Luvdisc. Move Relearner is in Obsidia.

Edited by JohnnyBR

I'm assuming this was directed at the Unown post, becuase that would be hysterical. Just sneak it in and don't tell anyone...

And, for the 300,000th time, Heart Scales by mining, catching Luvdisc, or stealing them from Luvdisc. Move Relearner is in Obsidia.

Or by using the mining kit on the shining rocks.

Edited by Shadyserpent269

@Ouro, the sun stone is in the wastlelands, first activate the five blue/purple piers to gain access to the caves, its located hidden on a rock to the left of the room right before the events of spiritomb and mr. bigglesworth.

Question: Does anyone know what the percentage is for getting leftovers of a Munchlax. I finally caught one and it was holding it.

I think it's like, 100% in the handhelds but I'm not sure if Ame would have dropped the chance or not.

can anyone tell me a good pokemon that I need for this team - alakazam - torrtera - toxicroak - gyarados - bastiodon any ideas?

Houndoom. It's a good fire/dark type (yes I know it's the only one) which counters the ghost types that plauge alakazam and with flash fire, counters the fire types that harm torterra and toxicroak (with dry skin). Hope it helps!

Apparently all the fossils are in the game (thru mining), but Aerodactyl is not yet in the game (according to the list)? Does the Old Amber exist or not? :S

Also, are 5th gen fossils in the game? The list says they are but the mining game from D/P/Pt obviously won't have their fossils. Does that mean ep. 9 will include them? :D

Last thing: Tynamo, anyone? Or is that Ep. 9 too?

Edited by Khayoz

• Administrators

Mmmm

* Old Amber I deliberately removed from mining because I wanted to save it for a future sidequest

* The 5th gen fossils are not obtainable, and I had forgotten that they wouldn't be in the mining stuff when I updated the list. I'll fix that shortly.

* Tynamo was supposed to be obtainable in episode 8, but thanks to a bug (oversight) it will be in 9.

Mmmm

* Old Amber I deliberately removed from mining because I wanted to save it for a future sidequest

* The 5th gen fossils are not obtainable, and I had forgotten that they wouldn't be in the mining stuff when I updated the list. I'll fix that shortly.

* Tynamo was supposed to be obtainable in episode 8, but thanks to a bug (oversight) it will be in 9.

I REALLY wanted an Aerodactyl on my team Ame. I see where you're coming from though saving all the OP pokes until later.

• Administrators

Yeaaaah, you do, you got it before I realised Old Amber was included and removed it.

But that gets to be our little secret, so shhh.

no aerodactyl here.

Mmmm

I feel like such an idiot! xD I read on here that some people had aerodactyl and spent hours reseting... Paha. I'm so glad to have seen this now though so I don't try that again.