Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

@ RasenShot - I have 'activated' the event meaning I have already spoken to the man you are talking about. I am trying to locate where exactly in the wasteland where to find the hidden door preferably a screenshot maybe two...

Is this door, but it will open until you activate all of those blue pillars, in my case they were blue from the start so i had to turn them to pink/red...

post-40177-0-56931300-1373147664_thumb.png

so you find the one on the yureyu company? then the other one you buy it from a man in front of the gran stair case

Thanks so much! I thought there was a group of people there for some helpful reason and thought I had spoken to everyone there before but apparently not aha.

I rescued the kid from driftloom and he's not at home, or where the vine trapped the police officer, or where the grunt trapped the police officer. Where is he?

You have to go back to his mother after rescuing him from the drifloon first and then he'll be where the vine trapped the police officer. I was confused by this for a while too.

@ RasenShot

@ Sven

- Well in my case they were all pink so I guess I need to turn them all blue. Problem is the same pillar in the screenshot you submitted does not have a visible switch I can activate to switch its color. Can you enlighten me?

Once you've gotten the other ones this should change by itself.

Are you sure it's a THUNDERstorm? I had problems finding Elekid until I realized there was a difference between a regular storm and a thunderstorm.

On an unrelated note I always laugh and repeat the phrases that that elevator guy says to himself. So funny!

Annddddd is there a reliable Fire Stone? Or do I just need to mine mine mine? I feel like the longer I keep my Vulpix a Vulpix the weaker he's becoming. And I also picked Magma Gang thinking Id get a Fire Stone but got Water instead. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

• Administrators

@Johnny, you get a Water Stone either way. That was less a factor of which join you gang, and more of I didn't want people evolving their Vulpix/Growlithe right before the bug gym. xP

So yeah, im trying to level Aron to have him get Heavy Slam at level 43. question though, will Aron's stat's change when he evolves to Lairon and Aggron after? like i tried doing it with Ninetails from vulpix who reached lvl 40 and some of the stats changed.. i just want to confirm this though just to make sure.

If I am correct, you are asking whether you will lose out on stats by waiting to evolve Aron, right? The short answer is no, you will not lose out on stats.

The long answer involves an extremely complicated explanation of IVs (Individual Values) and EVs (Effort Values) that I guess I can sum up in a few quick sentences. IVs are basically numbers (from 0 to 31) your Pokemon is born/caught with that determine how good it is in each of the 6 stats (no matter what evolution stage, these don't change). EVs are earned by battling Pokemon in the wild or used by trainers, and over time they add up to increase your stats in certain areas. Like for example, killing a Gastly will net you 1 Sp. Atk EV. Anyway, you don't lose these when evolving either, and they are factored in with the stat increase of your evolution. All Pokemon have changes to their Base Stats when they evolves, which are separate from IVs/EVs, and are specific to the species of Pokemon. Whew.

If that's not what you meant to ask, then I apologize. :]

• Administrators

@ RasenShot

@ Sven

- Well in my case they were all pink so I guess I need to turn them all blue. Problem is the same pillar in the screenshot you submitted does not have a visible switch I can activate to switch its color. Can you enlighten me?

If there's no switch on it the pillar itself, it's affected by one that DOES have a switch.

where can I find a caterpie?

In the Peridot Ward, kind of inside a building to the west/left. Outside the it, you'll see tall grass, enter the building and talk to the old man. battle him (and win lol) and he will let you enter his 'garden'.