Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hm, what about that Absol? Last time I've seen it was close to where Titania lives. I wonder where it is...

Also, I would like to know if there is any sidequest for me to do. Just defeated Ciel, got Riolu, Eevee and Tyrogue. I'm going to get Rotom but I will be on a loss of what to do next after I catch it. Got no patience to catch Pokémon that will be useless for me.

Hm, what about that Absol? Last time I've seen it was close to where Titania lives. I wonder where it is...

Also, I would like to know if there is any sidequest for me to do. Just defeated Ciel, got Riolu, Eevee and Tyrogue. I'm going to get Rotom but I will be on a loss of what to do next after I catch it. Got no patience to catch Pokémon that will be useless for me.

absol is in route 4 in that waterfall, you need ill fated doll and its need to be night for it to appear

here you ca nsee list of all available pokemon http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16407&page=1

you can get calm mind in earlier episode/copies of reborn radomus the pyschic gym leader used to give this before it was changed to trick room. some 1 made a list of link for all the pass episode up to episode 9 some where in the forums. so you can get calm mind if you go back to episode 10 i think. provided yo did not beat radomus yet.