Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Good IV's and nature aren't absolutely necessary, but they'll help a lot. I would suggest EV training as much as possible, starting around Radomus, I had trouble until I went back and EV trained all my poke's, even with my pokemon near the level cap.

IIRC, I heard that the later gym leaders all have perfect IV pokemon, and I believe that starts at Charlotte? Ciel? Pretty sure Ciel had perfect IVs, not sure about Charlotte.

Good IV's and nature aren't absolutely necessary, but they'll help a lot. I would suggest EV training as much as possible, starting around Radomus, I had trouble until I went back and EV trained all my poke's, even with my pokemon near the level cap.

IIRC, I heard that the later gym leaders all have perfect IV pokemon, and I believe that starts at Charlotte? Ciel? Pretty sure Ciel had perfect IVs, not sure about Charlotte.

Thanks for the quick answer! :)

I'm very relieved to hear that. It would be a pain breeding all my rotating Pokemon (18 and counting) and training them all over again.

Thanks for the quick answer! :)

I'm very relieved to hear that. It would be a pain breeding all my rotating Pokemon (18 and counting) and training them all over again.

I haven't EV trained at all(the most I did was just get good natures) and I'm using my favorite pokemon, so the game is doable without it.

It should still be there I believe since I recently found one to breed a nice and powerful shiny Adamant Adaptability Crawdaunt. If you can, show me a picture of where you're smashing the rocks since doing it at the Training Grounds area will not spawn them. But yea, if you're not doing it there, just keep trying since it is a pretty hard mon to encounter.

Congrats on the Shiny Crawdaunt!

Anyways, I did already find the Corphish. If you're still curious about the location I was searching (which was only along the beach), here it is. Where I'm facing is the rock I caught a Corphish from.

post-60164-0-98115400-1446999490_thumb.png

Edited by Thekiller37

Alright so I'm working on a new game and so far I just beat Noel and met with Saphira, but before fighting the douchebag in Adventurine Woods I want to get myself an Archen, and I searched the forum to see if the Spinel town event for those fossils still existed and found no clear answer. I'm inclined to conclude that the event still exists but I have no idea how to trigger it if it does.

Any help? Can I get the Plume fossil in Spinel still or do I have to wait till Agate?

You have to find an old download of the game (the breeding guide is a good place to find these) then replace the files in your Reborn folder with the ones from that episode. Make sure you are saved inside a pokemon center before you change episode.

There's just one thing I'm currently interested... Reading through some of the monotype runs, one person say Noel has an Audino, other one said he had Staraptor and Lickilicky...

I just beat Noel and he had Wigglytuff, Porygon Z, Swellow, Cinccino, Girafarig and Clefable... Are they playing an older version or does Noel's team is random? I'm kind of confused now. :D

I'm playing E15.

There's just one thing I'm currently interested... Reading through some of the monotype runs, one person say Noel has an Audino, other one said he had Staraptor and Lickilicky...

I just beat Noel and he had Wigglytuff, Porygon Z, Swellow, Cinccino, Girafarig and Clefable... Are they playing an older version or does Noel's team is random? I'm kind of confused now. :D

I'm playing E15.

I think they're playing Reborn Hardcore, which is a harder version of Reborn made by fans of Reborn.

Hi

I really want a Gligar and i can not find it at the rooftop in Beryl. I tried it when windy, when sunny and rainy.

The game says it's in the mountain and this on the hunt say it's on route 3.

So basically, I want a gligar please help me

The pokedex in Reborn is not reliable, it is indeed a wild encounter in route 3, and route 3 is post Agate, until then, i believe there is no way to get Gligar early on, or i might have gotten it wrong.

I've found all the policemen and the Growlithe in Jasper/Beryl wards. Who do I trade the Growlithe to? I've played the game before and never had any trouble with this, but I can't seem to remember what to do here.

One of the Police Officers towards the right of the Station should ask for an Egg.

So... are Dusk Balls available anywhere to buy in bulk Episode 15 or not? I've only found two of them from random places.

(Pokemon Reborn Hardcore? o.o Where do you get that?) Never mind I found the mod link somewhere.

Edited by Avarice