Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure you can get both of them. The everstone is obtainable by mining rocks, or as a held item on wild Roggenrola. I think you can buy the destiny knot at the department store. Either way the destiny knot doesn't assist in passing down IVs yet, as the game hasn't been updated to gen 6 breeding mechanics.

I need both Misdreamvus (fave ghost) and Sandile. Anyone knows?

Misdreavus is in the wasteland at night who first spawns on top of the mountain part. It blends in pretty well so you might miss it the first time. I'm 99% it's fixed, but he might be invisible above the grave, but you'll still be able to interact (he was only invisible in the first place on my second run). You'll have to chase it around a bit before getting it.

Sandile is available in Tanzan Mountain which is unlocked shortly after the Wasteland and Yuriev events.

Edited by commander218

Unfortunately there's a glitch with the Misdreavus event in episode 12. The first time you try to find it, it'll appear as a plant sitting next to a tombstone. Any subsequent attempts will have it looking like it should. Other than that, yeah, it's in the Byxbision Wasteland at night, and you have to find it a number of times before it'll join you.

You'll find it south of the pokecenter in the Peridot Ward during the daytime. That's the first encounter, the other ones I've seen are behind a house near the train tracks, in the old guy's garden, near the train station, under Opal Bridge, near the house that you find Whismur in, and up near the fountain in north Peridot.

I've got no idea how much they raise happiness, but if you're looking for early game happiness evolution all I do is find a good anime to watch or something else to occupy my time, and then run up and down the train tracks for a couple of hours, gets the job done easy enough.

2 questions:

1) Where may I obtain TM Roost? (p.s. If there is an updated topic of list of TM's so far it would be helpful)

2) Where are some places where I can find hidden ability capsules?

1. It's unobtainable. Some people have it because they got it from E10, where it was still Telekinesis.

2. There is one outside the Mosswater Factory that is only obtainable before Julia blows it up, and another in that bit of Citrine Cave that used to be Broken Cave, hidden in a rock. I don't know of any others.

It isn't reachable right now to the average player.

If dratini was reachable, there'd be so many posts about it that the forum would stop working for a while.

#gatorfeelings

didnt think so, also i've just curious been hearing roumers about captuarable trapinch is this true or they still only obtainable via game corner?

Edited by sandy