Thrilling Experience

Amakitsu

Hi there ^_^ I was lurking here like for a week now. Finally decided to introduce myself xD Ahem.. My name is Acelyn, almost 25 years old(few weeks left and i will be 25).  As regards my intrests.. Well.. Cats, Jewelry, delicious and sweet things xD and last but not least  - Nature.(Though i have a trembling fear (as a fire) towards insects and mouses, and rats). Kinda like anime and casual gaming. 

I am kinda nervous , because this is new place for me, but i hope, that i will find nice and warm atmosphere in Reborn place. Let's be friends everyone :3

2 hours ago, Amakitsu said:

As regards my intrests.. Well.. Cats [...] (Though i have a trembling fear (as a fire) towards insects

Didn't know Ame had a long lost sibling

Though, I mean... Can't go wrong with cats. Cats are great ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Got any yourself?

Oh, and welcome to Reborn, of course~

Henlo and welcome~ I'm more of a doggo peepo but I squeak happily anytime I see any furry animal so maybe I'm just an animal lover hehe :3

I did lab work on mice and think they're cute tho~

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope, 

Lexi

7 hours ago, ZEL said:

Didn't know Ame had a long lost sibling

Though, I mean... Can't go wrong with cats. Cats are great ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Got any yourself?

Oh, and welcome to Reborn, of course~

Unfortunately no :c though i will get a kitten, maybe three, next year i guess. I love them meowing 🙂

7 hours ago, Candy said:

Henlo and welcome~ I'm more of a doggo peepo but I squeak happily anytime I see any furry animal so maybe I'm just an animal lover hehe :3

I did lab work on mice and think they're cute tho~

I have fear towards dogs too :c though  they are cute too xD

3 hours ago, Kuro von Einzbern said:

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope, 

Lexi

Thanks for the invitation 🙂 I will pay a visit, but not now i guess. I need to get used to this place first 🙂