Hi, i'm kinda new here?

Yuugi

Well hello there, 

I'm kinda new here, but looked on the game since February but finally decided to join here. ( Played the game over 3 times cuz i missed a lot of the content of the game. )

I'm NotcreativeUsername or Yuugi, but you can call me Yuugi cuz why not?

And i'm here only for to look around here so you won't be seeing me much posting or replying.

I'm really big fan of Touhou, watching anime's and playing a lot of RPG based games, Oh i and love messing around with some games, stuff randomly. 

Kinda hoping knowing some people around but we'll see.

And that is it.

Edited by NotcreativeUsername

1 hour ago, NotcreativeUsername said:

Well hello there, 

I'm kinda new here, but looked on the game since February but finally decided to join here. ( Played the game over 3 times cuz i missed a lot of the content of the game. )

I'm NotcreativeUsername or Yuugi, but you can call me Yuugi cuz why not?

And i'm here only for to look around here so you won't be seeing me much posting or replying.

I'm really big fan of Touhou, watching anime's and playing a lot of RPG based games, Oh i and love messing around with some games, stuff randomly. 

Kinda hoping knowing some people around but we'll see.

And that is it.

Welcome Yuugi, so you like to watch animes? What kinda anime have you watched or are currently watching? Is there a certain theme you prefer or just you watch a bit of an anime and if it hooks it cooks or something :P?

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Welcome Yuugi, so you like to watch animes? What kinda anime have you watched or are currently watching? Is there a certain theme you prefer or just you watch a bit of an anime and if it hooks it cooks or something :P?

Well i'm planning to watch No Game No Life. My favorite anime has to be Date a Live. I've watched lots of it but i have MyAnimelist account to keep track of it, I could send a link if you're interested. I really prefer the theme science fiction and Supernatural.

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

~~~

If you like 2hu you should go join Seki's 2hu club. Nothing much happens there but it can't hurt to peek your head in on occasion, might at least catch me dropping an interesting arrange once in a blue moon