Monotype Challenge!

Amethyst

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Well, it certainly has been a while since this thread got posted in, but it's in the Fan Club Directory so...

Water Monotype in White 2:
Rules:
- Only allowed to use Pokemon of a Water typing (but can catch Pokemon of other typings if special / for HMs)
- Only allowed to use regular Pokeballs
- Cannot get wiped out
- Playing on regular mode because I forgot how to set it to or just to Challenge Mode oops
- Nicknames after Greek Gods

Standard stuff because I'm not a masochist besides maybe the second one, which is just because I like having my team use the same type of Pokeballs.

Current Team: 
Badges: 5 (Currently at Pokemon World Tournament)

502.pngPoseidon ~ Lv. 31

054.pngDionysus ~ Lv. 29

184.pngArtemis ~ Lv. 33

134.pngAthena ~ Lv. 26

580.pngAphrodite ~ Lv. 24

I'd totally have a Panpour but like 10% chance? In RUSTLING GRASS??? lol no that's actually worse than getting Eevee and Panpour isn't worth it
Also my team is kinda grossly underleveled so I'm attempting to grind it so that Poseidon, Dionysus, and Aphrodite will actually evolve. I'm sorta dreading Chargestone Cave after the whole Elesa business
Oh and how have I not found a Old Rod yet??? I dunno when you get it in B2W2 but it's already the fifth Gym???
edit: ...Gen 5 only has the Super Rod.

Some small notes about my current run I had:
[spoiler]
- Cheren and Roxie weren't too hard, tbh, although it was mainly just Poseidon fighting them since Artemis WOULDN'T EVOLVE
- Then I realized that Psyduck was available and I never knew about it because like... I've never heard of anyone using a Psyduck in B2W2??? It would've been good for Roxie with Confusion...
- Dionysus was a pain to find, but Athena oh my god it took me like three hours to find a Eevee and I ran out of money for Repels
- Artemis became trans
- Burgh wasn't too bad, since Artemis with Return was able to beat Leavanny.
- ELESA OMG Flaaffy and Zebstrika went down quickly since Emolga kept Volt Switching into those, but Poseidon was paralyzed, Dionysus fainted, and Artemis was low on health. Luckily Athena's Sand Attack spam actually managed to work, and Artemis was able to finally beat it!
- 2 Water Stones get from the Multi-Battle Subway (I love how strong Rosa is <3)
- Aphrodite became the first permanent female member of the team
- Clay was easy. Ground VS Water. RIP.
[/spoiler]

Mrr... Maybe I'll just make a thread for this...

• Upvote 1