On PC:

Lotad(Keran)-10{from Sapphire}

Edited by Pokelord

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds very interesting, I never thought of this before. I'll probably make a Grass team.......in HeartGold......probably in a Nuzlocke.......though starting off with Chikorita in Gen.2 is a challenge all in itself.=X

I started this awhile back in Emerald, but here's the squad.

9f8cd4ecc9ac6a999f9648d453695efd.png

I've beaten the Elite 4 so far.

EDIT: I saved over the old one with this :(

Edited by Jory

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have been messing around with ideas in my head to use the rock type on Platnium running through ideas in my head... what do you guys think?

Update:

I started it and although it took me a while I have won against Roark's Gym here is my team as it stands

Geodude LV18

Geodude LV11

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

Okay a lot has happened since I beat roark and his gym, made it to eterna city with gravelar and geodude after much training and a quick trade to another game I was ready to defeat Gardenia... and after much training we won. Also took a while but got a Nosepass I wanted and evolved it into Probepass. So here is the team as it stands right now.

Destroyer the Golem - LV 37

Zap Tank the Probepass - LV29

Geodude - LV14

HM Slave - Bidoof - LV12 

Well my Destroyer is a top MVP and Zap Tank is close behind just defeated Fatina on the 2nd try.

Destroyer the Golem - LV 38

Zap Tank the Probepass - LV32

Geodude - LV14

HM Slave - Bidoof - LV12

Really am surprised at how well this is going thought I would fail this for sure...

Okay 1st time kicked the hell outta Maylene's team with my Rock killers so here is my team as it stands now.

Destroyer the Golem - LV42

Zap Tank the Probepass - LV36

Ragnatops the Bastiodon - LV34

HM Slave - Bidoof - LV12

Yes finally got the pain in the ass Armor Fossil I cant begin to tell you how unlucky I am :(

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing a monotype flying challenge on my japanese white two cartage, but i lost it with my ds and yoshi island for gba TT_TT. I remember all the pokemon I was using and how I was literally 1 step from challenging the elite 4 (and how my mom was being a dick about it).

My mans were Swanna, Gliscor, Drifblim, Skarmory, Braviary, Crobat. Before Gliscor was Gliscor Gligar carried my team through Corless, and for that I loved that Gliscor.

What sucked was I was planning on doing a monosteel challenge after I have beaten the elite four and champion and already planned my final team, but I can proable get another white/black2 to screw around with.

For sure I'm doing another mono challenge, but which game is the question, maybe something from GameBoy...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wanna try a few of these. I think I'm gonna start with an Electric-type run on Platinum. I'll post how my team is coming along after every 2 badges or so. Not even sure if this thread is alive or not anymore, but oh well. Hopefully somebody will revive it.

EDIT: I called myself Sigmund since I'm using Electric-type Pokémon because 360.gif

Edited by ShadowPulse

Got the Relic Badge. I thought that Fantina would be harder than this, seeing as her Mismagius usually gives me a rough time, but this time round was actually pretty easy. Here's my status:

Badges - 3

Pokémon:

Luxio - Lv. 26

Pachirisu - Lv. 26

Rotom - Lv. 27

Eevee - Lv. 23

I and my friends have been doing this for a long time After many games of Ground monotyping I am going to do a runthrough of Z

using the children of my previous pokemon They include - Sandshrew (Shrew)

- Numel (Deset)

- Mudkip (Lantice)

- Tirtwig (Javin)

- Swinub (Godsti)

- Trapinch (Freyja)

I will post my updates here

I was out earlier so I couldn't update my progress after the fourth badge, but I'm finally back so I can now. Maylene was even easier than Fantina was. Lucario barely put up any sort of fight. I don't get why I'm finding this so easy, I usually find Gen 4 hard when I can actually have a balanced team. Here's my status:

Badges - 4

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 32

Pachirisu - Lv. 32

Rotom - Lv. 32

Jolteon - Lv. 31

Now that Rotom's learned Ominous Wind, Wake's Quagsire showed no trouble for my team. Water is weak to Electric, so this will probably be the easiest Gym overall. It was pretty damn easy. Here's my status:

Badges - 5

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 34

Pachirisu - Lv. 34

Rotom - Lv. 34

Jolteon - Lv. 34

Pichu - Lv. 32

Now that Rotom's learned Ominous Wind, Wake's Quagsire showed no trouble for my team. Water is weak to Electric, so this will probably be the easiest Gym overall. It was pretty damn easy. Here's my status:

Badges - 5

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 34

Pachirisu - Lv. 34

Rotom - Lv. 34

Jolteon - Lv. 34

Pichu - Lv. 32

dont forget to pickup a magnemite there beastly

I'm going out again, and I don't know how far I'll have gotten when I get back, so I'm going to quickly update again before I leave just in case I make any significant progress by the time I get back. Here's my status:

Badges - 5

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 35

Pachirisu - Lv. 36

Rotom - Lv. 35

Jolteon - Lv. 35

Pichu - Lv. 36

I didn't realize Pichu could learn Grass Knot. It's not done much to help it, but it's at least managed to help it actually KO something. Believe it or not, the only Steelix that can even stand up to it is Byron's. Somehow no other Steelix has been able to touch it with a Sweet Kiss+Grass Knot combo. It's just a shame that despite all that and 24 levels (with Soothe Bell attached) it hasn't grasped the concept of evolving. It's getting ridiculous, 6 badges and not even a Pikachu. It's gonna miss ALL of it's moves if this keeps up. Here's my status:

Badges - 6

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 38

Pachirisu - Lv. 38

Rotom - Lv. 38

Jolteon - Lv. 38

Pichu - Lv. 44 (This is getting so stupid.)

Magneton - Lv. 37

OK, so after an unbearably long period of Pichu being useless, it FINALLY evolved into a Pikachu. All I need to do now is find the second Thunder Stone. Pikachu is still pretty useless despite being overleveled (probably because it lacks the Light Ball) but at least I'm making decent progress and actually sharing my experience to something other than it now. Here's my status:

Badges - 7

Pokémon:

Luxray - Lv. 41

Pachirisu - Lv. 40

Rotom - Lv. 40

Jolteon - Lv. 40

Pikachu - Lv. 46

Magnezone - Lv. 40