Accents~

My accent is like...I dunno how to describe it. Somewhere between "American" and Scottish. They call it a Newfie accent, I think. Compared to the people around me, it's faint, though. Most people don't notice the accent until I point it out to them.

I loooooooove Irish and German accents.

*looks up at Ashka's location*

Oh hi there!

EDIT: Spanish and Portuguese accents are pretty nice too.

I've got a pretty plain American accent, although I occasionally (usually when I'm mad) slip into a Rhode Island accent, as half my family is from there. I can speak in a passable English accent and I used to be able to do a good Irish one (sup Ashka?).

Really anything European (or Australian) is sexier than an American accent to me. Canada is eh (get it?)

I dunno if I have an accent. I do misspeak a lot though and tumble over my words, and I guess some people could find that adorable? Idk.

I love English accents. All of them.

Really? Never noticed.

I don't really have an accent anymore having lived in the US for so long. According to all of my friends, I sound like a "white boy". Whatever that means.

#Australia

I pronounce some things weirdly to you guys anyway.

Australians havr the deepest accent I ever heard of.

For some of you who don't know, Chinese tend to speak high pitched while Malays speak rather quicky.

My voice is basically a mix of deep and highpitched at once. idk how txplain it but I sound ridiculous compared to Americans/Britian

I've got a pretty plain American accent, although I occasionally (usually when I'm mad) slip into a Rhode Island accent, as half my family is from there. I can speak in a passable English accent and I used to be able to do a good Irish one (sup Ashka?).

Really anything European (or Australian) is sexier than an American accent to me. Canada is eh (get it?)

You are something else xD

I can speak in a British accent pretty well actually. I typed this and spoke the words in a British accent. I don't know why. xD

Accents that I find really attractive are Australians, British, and sometimes Irish. It depends on the man talking.

Edited by SapphireSkyWillow