Ladder Reset + Future of Reborn

Personally, I think there should be more reborn gaming events outside of PO. lolbecauseIdontladdercuzimbad@pkmn

TF2, LoL, Minecraft. Hell any game that people are known to play here. wotwillhopefullybeonthatlistsoonbutmostlikelynot

Give out R$ based on contest conditions! yesgoodidea

• Administrators

Okay to clarify:

PO is not ending any time soon

As such neither is Reborn

Reborn will probably stay dedicated Pokemon commuinity but if y'all want to run extracurricular events go for it

The domain change is actually something I would like to do because I die a little bit every time someone calls here "Poke Place" because it's a dumb name that I casually made up when I was 14 and didn't expect this to ever leave my little circle of friends.

Happy April Fools, loves.

• Upvote 1

Okay to clarify:

PO is not ending any time soon

As such neither is Reborn

Reborn will probably stay dedicated Pokemon commuinity but if y'all want to run extracurricular events go for it

The domain change is actually something I would like to do because I die a little bit every time someone calls here "Poke Place" because it's a dumb name that I casually made up when I was 14 and didn't expect this to ever leave my little circle of friends.

Happy April Fools, loves.

>implying all this still won't happen

DmdirRd.gif

I have a question.

Does the server have to be connected to the registry to allow people to connect to a specific server?

I can recall a number of instances where the server registry menu was crashing, but we could still use Direct Connections via nyu.im and the IP number itself. Will this be true even if the registry goes down?

Yep, the server and Direct Connect will work regardless of any registry things that may happen.

• Upvote 1

Those tiering discussions aren't gonna happen in a while, dude. Hell, they may not even happen before the end of the competition. In any case, I've got a number of cases that I want to bring up when the time arises, so it'll be an interesting time.