Popple! Zideen here ^^

zideen

Rally ho.

well I am always at a loss for words when i write stuff like this. It's like "i know i will write about this and this and this and should all be good." *open post* "I HAVE FORGOT EVERYTHING!!!"

oh well anyway i made an account to report a bug in the reborn game but saw this and the welcome thing so here i am saying hi ^^

I am here so i obviously like pokemon as a hobbie. In gaming i take main interest to rpg's suchs tales of vesperia, final fantasy stuff like that. I also enjoy a bunch of anime and mangas (when i can afford them).

i am pretty easy going and just enjoy having a good time and relaxing, anyway im really out of ideas so im stopping here.

thank you for having me and i look forward to communicating possibly in certain posts and threads in the future.

bye-sye-bye.

• Administrators

Similarly, doors are to be left at the sanity. Please do not carry your doors with you.

And, welcome~ Sorry about the validation delay, we typically go whenever someone pokes us to. >>

I'm glad you put the effort in for that bug, though. Sorry about that. ^^;