Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's not a lot of choices of Megas to choose from.

There is no point having a tier that has like ten or so Pokemon.

Might as well boot them to Ubers until they can figure out where exactly they fit in each tier, or until more Megas are released.

Majority of the remaining Megas we will hafta discover ourself I think...

I am pretty damn sure that there is more 6th gen poke than what we have seen

Majority of the remaining Megas we will hafta discover ourself I think...

I am pretty damn sure that there is more 6th gen poke than what we have seen

Yeah... I think I remember hearing somewhere that there will be over 200 new pokemon in Gen VI? Can't remember where I heard it, but I think someone said it on this very thread a few months ago. Can someone tell me if I got that right?

Yeah... I think I remember hearing somewhere that there will be over 200 new pokemon in Gen VI? Can't remember where I heard it, but I think someone said it on this very thread a few months ago. Can someone tell me if I got that right?

If there were over 200 new pokemon in Gen 6, that'd be far more than any generation introduced so far. Unless this new list includes megas, I doubt there's that much creative ooze going on at game freak, because the ooze would be in a bigger mound than a mound of 100 Muks.

Who knows, though.

So, apparently here in Italy some stores are already selling the game... Can anybody officially confirm this to be legit? I have learned not to trust italian people selling stuff before it officially comes out (and this comes from an italian...)

So, apparently here in Italy some stores are already selling the game... Can anybody officially confirm this to be legit? I have learned not to trust italian people selling stuff before it officially comes out (and this comes from an italian...)

Well, I dunno but I just checked Tumblr and someone reblogged a picture of holding the game, and it said some retailers in Canada and Italy had already had them on shelves or something. With the pictures I assume it's legit but... *shrugs*

I'd say anything released before the official date (Oct 11) is fake/illegal

The stores in Canada/Italy are under legal issues with Nintendo. No website can post about the leaks because of legal actions. They did sell copies early and one person is taking pictures and posting them of his playthrough.

So, the game they are selling is legit but they weren't authorized to start selling yet? And thus they have now legal issues with Nintendo?

And how the hell did they actually get the game in the first place? Oh well, official release is coming this way anyhow...

• Administrators

All the stores probably have had the game for some time now- they just aren't authorized to sell it until the 12th.

Now that I think about it, I may abscond from the internet for a few days around that time and try to keep a few surprised for myself as I play,.., something I've certainly never managed to do before.

Everyone be prepared because it turns out there are TWO EVOLUTIONS FOR CHARIZARD

THAT'S RIGHT THE ONE YOU SAW BEFORE WAS MEGA CHARIZARD Y

HERE IS MEGA CHARIZARD X

mega-charizard-x.jpg

WOO YEAH BLACK MEGAS

edit: Yep, they did it. Mega Charizard X has a Fire/Dragon typing and the ability Tough Claws which increases physical attacks, and it's Attack stat is increased. Dayyuuuuum. Also, someone noted that the eyes are red for Mega Charizard X/Mewtwo Y, and blue for Mega Charizard Y/Mewtwo X... this may be a theme...

Edited by Jacze

When I watch the video of that game I thought their same evolution I mean regular evolution or such.But I'm surprise the evolution of this New Game is very different

its looks like its similar to DIGIMON mode style evolution.......

Edited by ayamatsuno143

pokemon-xy-dual-poster-lg.jpg
For those that don't know. When you pick-up your reserved copy of pokemon X and Y with gamestop you'll receive this poster depicting the pokemon timeline through the years. You'll only get this poster when picking up both games you reserved

• Administrators

You think they put Hoenn above X/Y to tease people into thinking that a 3rd gen remakr is happening.

Oh gamefreak you tease

Or because of space limitations given that it starts in the top-middle?

In any case, the new Charizard is cool but the reason I wanted Y in the first place is because Yveltal is neat, and I'm not getting hyped over any mega evolutions until we have more details on the mechanics.