V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

12 hours ago, Randi said:

Hi!

I am stucked in oshawott quest...

Thank you for helping!

Game.rxdata

What seems to be the issue?

I loaded your save up and it worked fine.

5 hours ago, PyroMaNiantics said:

I'm Having difficulty with the oshawott that follows you and I can't progress with the story, please help

Game.rxdata

Same thing as above. What is the problem with the Oshawatt? 

2 hours ago, wcv said:

I cannot use surf to complete the quest

On 7/6/2018 at 5:09 PM, niklam said:

As i said, i lost everything so the only version i have is 10. If i had 9 i would have saved elsewhere, thats for sure. An no i dont think i would like to save in the midst of a wall xD. So is there any way the can be fixed?

She already did post your new save files, just download them and use them.

17 hours ago, Randi said:

Hi!

I am stucked in oshawott quest...

Thank you for helping!

Game.rxdata

I see no save issues with your file, you can't use Surf since you have Oshawott following you, which is normal.

Just go back to the area on the right, and walk downward till you reach the Azure Shore again.
If you have a problem progressing through an event, side quest, or the story in general it is better to to Start a New Topic at the main Pokemon Rejuvenation category, and not in the Save-file Troubleshooting sub-category.

10 hours ago, Blazeflyer said:

After I hit the soft reset button and tried to play again, an error keeps popping up. 

New Axel

I loaded up your save file, don't see any errors popping up. Make sure your game is on Version 10 and patched up to the latest Patch 2. If you keep getting the error again, it is recommended to post the error so it might help dealing with the issue at hand.

10 hours ago, PyroMaNiantics said:

I'm Having difficulty with the oshawott that follows you and I can't progress with the story, please help

Game.rxdata

Same as the above, if you have a problem progressing through an event, side quest, or the story in general it is better to to Start a New Topic at the main Pokemon Rejuvenation category, and not in the Save-file Troubleshooting sub-category.
An you only need to go to Darchlight Woods, then Azure Shore for that event.

8 hours ago, wcv said:

I cant get to azure shore without surfing and the oshawatt isn't allowing it since it counts as a follower, can the oshawatt be removed if possible.

3 hours ago, Aboodie said:

She already did post your new save files, just download them and use them.

I see no save issues with your file, you can't use Surf since you have Oshawott following you, which is normal.

Just go back to the area on the right, and walk downward till you reach the Azure Shore again.
If you have a problem progressing through an event, side quest, or the story in general it is better to to Start a New Topic at the main Pokemon Rejuvenation category, and not in the Save-file Troubleshooting sub-category.

I loaded up your save file, don't see any errors popping up. Make sure your game is on Version 10 and patched up to the latest Patch 2. If you keep getting the error again, it is recommended to post the error so it might help dealing with the issue at hand.

Same as the above, if you have a problem progressing through an event, side quest, or the story in general it is better to to Start a New Topic at the main Pokemon Rejuvenation category, and not in the Save-file Troubleshooting sub-category.
An you only need to go to Darchlight Woods, then Azure Shore for that event.

Okay, I'll try

Thank you so much

2 hours ago, PyroMaNiantics said:

I cant get to azure shore without surfing and the oshawatt isn't allowing it since it counts as a follower, can the oshawatt be removed if possible.

You don't need surf. Go back to the Darchlight Woods and head south. There will be three pillars that you can jump on which will take you down to the river, and then there will be two stones which you can jump over to make it over the river. From there head to the shore.

7 hours ago, Randi said:

I cannot use surf to complete the quest

Same thing. Go right from where you are, and go down until you find the pillars you can jump down.

52 minutes ago, wcv said:

You don't need surf. Go back to the Darchlight Woods and head south. There will be three pillars that you can jump on which will take you down to the river, and then there will be two stones which you can jump over to make it over the river. From there head to the shore.

Same thing. Go right from where you are, and go down until you find the pillars you can jump down.

The stones don't seem to be there, I also added an image for reference.

pokemon rejuvenation.PNG

17 hours ago, Brick (Gunner) said:

I finished the battle against garitina and then my game crashed and I saved. Now My dialogue won't load.

161 - Brick - 38h 23m - 3 badges.rxdata

The file you posted isnt your current one. You can either upload your current file and I'll see if I can do something or directly just use a backup.

Hi! I'm stuck at the darchlight mirror puzzle because Erin is standing in front of the purple button and I can't get her to move.

Now I wanted to upload my savefile for troubleshooting, but its size is apparently too big to upload. Any help?

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Groovyman said:

Hi! I'm stuck at the darchlight mirror puzzle because Erin is standing in front of the purple button and I can't get her to move.

Now I wanted to upload my savefile for troubleshooting, but its size is apparently too big to upload. Any help?

Thanks in advance!

You are probably uploading the wrong file, try finding your save file under the Saved Games folder.

6 hours ago, Kensyn said:

Hello, I'm stuck in the spring of purification speaking to the Eldest. I can't move or do anything else.

Game.rxdata

Try loading a backup save file since your current one is totally stuck, and make sure you are at the latest Patch 2 of the game.

7 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You are probably uploading the wrong file, try finding your save file under the Saved Games folder.

I'm afraid not, I do have a saved games folder but it's empty. My game.rxdata file is 857 kb and as the max size is 490 kb I can't attach it.

1 minute ago, Groovyman said:

I'm afraid not, I do have a saved games folder but it's empty. My game.rxdata file is 857 kb and as the max size is 490 kb I can't attach it.

You can upload your file at a cloud sharing website or something similar, then attach the link for that file here.

7 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

You can upload your file at a cloud sharing website or something similar, then attach the link for that file here.

Why didn't I think of that, thank you! Here you go https://mega.nz/#!HboACIyZ!ciIjLeU079J2_CgJLXr6oZW3G6L1Y0w9ZWEOKsNb8SA 

Let's hope the legend of Yung Peestain can live on

Edited by Groovyman