V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

34 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Oh, I think I couldn't even open it because that seems to be a Pokemon Rejuvenation file, not from WLL. I'm sorry this is taking so long T.T

Take as long as you need. But now my original save is gone now i only get the new game option even when i replace my file with the old game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

Take as long as you need. But now my original save is gone now i only get the new game option even when i replace my file with the old game.rxdata

Send me a screenshoot of the folder.

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Send me a screenshoot of the folder.

I dont know which folder you want so in order we have, back up save file folder, data folder in the v10folder, the content of the game.rxdata folder and the regular  v10 folder itself

backup folder.jpg

data folder.jpg

game folder.jpg

v10 folder.jpg

4 hours ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

I dont know which folder you want so in order we have, back up save file folder, data folder in the v10folder, the content of the game.rxdata folder and the regular  v10 folder itself

backup folder.jpg

data folder.jpg

game folder.jpg

v10 folder.jpg

Just name one of the latest ones (where you have more progress) and you should be fit to go, I hope so.

2 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Just name one of the latest ones (where you have more progress) and you should be fit to go, I hope so.

Like i said before I did this and now my saved game is gone and the only option i have is new game. I tried this again and nothing 

14 hours ago, Zero Pressure said:

I'm stuck in the oshawott sidequest so if anyone can help me out that'd be awesome. Can't surf with oshawott.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

I dont know which folder you want so in order we have, back up save file folder, data folder in the v10folder, the content of the game.rxdata folder and the regular v10 folder itself

You have to put game.rxdata back in the folder in saved games. I opened your file and it seems that the backup is super old, from around the beginning of V9 content. The reason of this is that in V9 an option was added in the options menu to enable/disable the backup system and to set the limit of backups, and the default for preexisting files is just 1 backup, so no recent backups were created. I set your backup limit to a higher number. I'm sorry for all the inconveniences caused, but I'm afraid that you will have to replay the V9 content (still better than replaying all content). If the hanging script error happens again then feel free to pm me, as it is easier to deal with complicated issues like that in a thread as chaotic as this. Again, apologies for the inconveniences caused and thanks for the patience. (Also, be careful, opening your save files with a text editor like that could cause some issues).

Put this file in the folder inside saved games.

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, Jagero713 said:

I just won the battle with the puppet masters and I can't move :/

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

First of all you should update to V10. 

After beating the puppet masters Aelita goes into the box where they came from and then the text "A door was unlocked nearby"

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Tempo17 said:

My script hung in the middle of the cutscene so the app closed. I was stupid and saved in the middle when it prompted me and now i'm stuck in this cutscene. Can someone get me out of it.

Game.rxdata

You are now able to move. Walk behind Melia to trigger the cutscene again.  Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Stuck on Oshawatt side quest :/ thanks in advance for helping

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Book Wurmple said:

Oshawott sidequest error. Please fix. Thanks

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Hi i'm having the same problem with my game as IonRud where i got the mirror before i made it; when i try to use it on one of the crystals near the furnace my character gets stuck bumping onto the wall thus preventing me from moving on with the game. Could you spare some time to help me please ? 

Edit: i tried following guides to making the mirror and on the 6th step i always get black shards instead of the ore

Game.rxdata

Edited by Lifesupport_online

13 minutes ago, Lifesupport_online said:

Hi i'm having the same problem with my game as IonRud where i got the mirror before i made it; when i try to use it on one of the crystals near the furnace my character gets stuck bumping onto the wall thus preventing me from moving on with the game. Could you spare some time to help me please ? 

Game.rxdata

I did the same I did with IonRud, but since I never got a response I'm not 100% sure it works.

Game.rxdata

28 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I did the same I did with IonRud, but since I never got a response I'm not 100% sure it works.

Game.rxdata

Not sure about IonRud but it worked for me! Thank you !

Spoiler

might not have been me having the mirror being the problem but just me getting the order wrong for the puzzle that prevented me from getting to the next part of the story. Could you check if that's the case?

Edited by Lifesupport_online
did
  • Upvote 1

I've been playing as A.N.A but when I played as marianette for the puzzle my sprite changed to her and I can't change it back! I want to play as my chosen sprite....is there a fix? Someone else said it was fixed in a patch,but I downloaded the patch and I still had the problem....

Game.rxdata

Edited by luciarose

Hi i was fiddling with the character appearance changer on the cruise ship used to get to terajuma island.

My character is the First boy npc skin however the icon on the cybernav map is that of the pink haired girl npc

I think the problem occured because i chose girl for gender but selected the boy option 1 . If someone could just fix the map icon for me back to match my character skin please that would be great

Game.rxdata

capture006.bmp

• Developers

Hi, can comeone please fix my Decidueye to know Spirit Shackle and not Steam Eruption? It got broken in V9 and I thought it would go back to normal later but she still knows Steam Eruption even in V10 with the patch.

Game.rxdata

I can't open up episode 10. When I do I get the image below, and it crashes. At the end of episode 9, I saved in the theater, and that's where my character currently is now. I would appreciate any help, because I don't want to restart this game. I also included my game file if that helps.

2018-04-03.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by firemaster
included game file

18 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Game.rxdata

You have to put game.rxdata back in the folder in saved games. I opened your file and it seems that the backup is super old, from around the beginning of V9 content. The reason of this is that in V9 an option was added in the options menu to enable/disable the backup system and to set the limit of backups, and the default for preexisting files is just 1 backup, so no recent backups were created. I set your backup limit to a higher number. I'm sorry for all the inconveniences caused, but I'm afraid that you will have to replay the V9 content (still better than replaying all content). If the hanging script error happens again then feel free to pm me, as it is easier to deal with complicated issues like that in a thread as chaotic as this. Again, apologies for the inconveniences caused and thanks for the patience. (Also, be careful, opening your save files with a text editor like that could cause some issues).

Put this file in the folder inside saved games.

Game.rxdata

So just to get this right the save games folder is the data folder in the v10 folder?