V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

2 hours ago, Tendo54 said:

I got teleported to darclight cave after defeating Ceras Groudon.

Game.rxdata

patch your game

game.rxdata

2 hours ago, the red guy said:

Ok, so i just downloaded v. 10 but it keeps telling me to start a new game even though v.9 works perfectly fine for me. What should i do

Hmm, that's very strange, do you mind opening the game.ini file that comes in the game folder and screenshoot it for me?

1 hour ago, Bearadactyl said:

I only asked for it, because others did in this thread; so in my opinion, something like that should be stated on the front page. Again, not attempting to start anything; but if something like that is going to be okay for one person, it should be totally okay for another. Even if it was another person who granted the change in question.

It's been taken care of, and I have the pendant now. Though, I would like to state: If something like that doesn't need to be asked here, that it be made clear as day on the front page. And, any and all people editing save files should follow the same set of rules and not have something like this left to every individual editing save files' judgment; otherwise you will keep getting situations like this and more and more upset people.

It's either okay for all, or it isn't okay for any. At least, that's how it should be if you want to maintain a consistently tame environment. Without some level of actual guidelines, even in a single thread, you create chaos and misconception. Especially in a forum as large as this one. And, that will only lead to trouble; flame wars; arguing; and other unsavoury issues based entirely on a lack of clear communication.

Now, before this topic gets derailed any further; those are my thoughts on the subject, and I hope at the very least they're noted and the problem is seen.

According to the rules and to the original post of this thread I think it should be clear for anyone who bothered to read them that a post like yours didn't just only not belong here but it was an infraction of the forum guidelines (off-topic posting). We are very lenient when it comes to those infractions, but that doesn't mean that they aren't infractions. What do you think that would happen if we warned every single person who posts something off topic? I assure you that one half of the community would get banned in one week and the other half would leave by themselves seeing how stupidly strict the rules are here.

1 hour ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

(I have applied the patch) I dont know why but when i reached this part it froze, said the scripts are hanging and saved the game there and closed itself. Now every time I reopen it, it freezes at the exact same spot and i cant move.   

Game.exe

29666609_2380973331928163_1675273171_n.jpg

Hanging script errors are not always the easiest to identify. I would recomment to restart your computer and to run the game without any programs in the background. If that doesn't work then upload your file and I'll look into it to see if there's anything I can do with it. The file you posted is not your save file, follow these instructions (note that they are for reborn) http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Hanging script errors are not always the easiest to identify. I would recomment to restart your computer and to run the game without any programs in the background. If that doesn't work then upload your file and I'll look into it to see if there's anything I can do with it. The file you posted is not your save file, follow these instructions (note that they are for reborn) http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Nothing has worked, i found the game.rxdata folder but its all in asain language (forgive my ignorance of language)  

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

Nothing has worked, i found the game.rxdata folder but its all in asain language (forgive my ignorance of language)  

Game.rxdata

That doesn't seem to be the file for rejuvenation/it got corrupted upon uploading

28 minutes ago, the red guy said:

Can somebody check if there is something wrong with the file i have, v 10 is telling me to start a new game even though v 9 is ok 

Screenshot (1).png

Oh, I see. That's not V10, Where Love Lies is a side game and it doesn't work with Rejuvenation files.

The dowload of Rejuvenation V10 as at the bottom of this post, just below where it says "Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 10 " and above the dividing line before WLL's download links. Don't forget to apply the patches to the respective games!

28 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

That doesn't seem to be the file for rejuvenation/it got corrupted upon uploading

Oh, I see. That's not V10, Where Love Lies is a side game and it doesn't work with Rejuvenation files.

The dowload of Rejuvenation V10 as at the bottom of this post, just below where it says "Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 10 " and above the dividing line before WLL's download links. Don't forget to apply the patches to the respective games!

It worked out, thanks so much

i found a bug with the character's sprite that, after playing as the "black tunic girl" it becomes permanetly my character's sprite :/ anyone can fix it? ( i could attach more prints, but the forum doesn't let me do it for some reason O_o)

image.thumb.png.1798767e01f23605eae9b653dbd1a5f8.png

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, Fants said:

i found a bug with the character's sprite that, after playing as the "black tunic girl" it becomes permanetly my character's sprite :/ anyone can fix it? ( i could attach more prints, but the forum doesn't let me do it for some reason O_o)

image.thumb.png.1798767e01f23605eae9b653dbd1a5f8.png

Game.rxdata

game.rxdata

2 hours ago, BlankXesol said:

So this happens every time I battle the sensei. I've installed the latest patch too.

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 7.36.13 PM.png

Go to gearen lab and talk to an npc that's to the left near the vendor, she will ask you if you are happy with your appearance, tell her that you aren't and reselect your player character.

1 hour ago, ajk12 said:

Tried talking to madame x in the room with the real time crystal, the screen went black and i can't continue playing now. Can someone please unstuck me

game.rxdata

I'm sorry but there's not much I can do at this point. Try using a backup.

3 hours ago, shmurda said:

mygame dosnt run for some reason its said cant load a file and undefined script load line 288 no method error let me know if you know what that is about

Game.rxdata

Hmm, you just updated to V10, right? Make sure that you weren't in any of the locations mentioned in the V10 thread.

Do NOT start your game in any of THESE areas:

Wispy Path, Wispy Ruins, Wispy Tower (Lab is fine), Route 11, Akora Shore, Darchlight Woods, Darchlight Caves, Chrisola Hotel, Goldenleaf Town exterior (Any house/Gym is fine) Akuwa Town, Any Garufan ruins, ACDMC Center. 

If you aren't in any of those areas use a backup.

3 hours ago, Dat boi said:

Game froze and I saved just as Aelita was having her panic attack. Restarted and now I'm frozen in place and nothing is happening. 

Game.rxdata

You are now free. Walk into the tile in front of the door to trigger the event again.

game.rxdata

15 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I tried uploading again, still frozen at the spot, i do not know if theres any other possible file that could contain my save and i cant upload the entire v10 folder. Forgive my impatience but i do not want to have to delete a game I put 60hr into because of something out of our control.  

Game.rxdata

Hello! I don't have any issues currently (to my knowledge). I recently finished and was given a secret code from "Where Love Lies" (Great side story by the way to anyone reading this) and I recall a time going to the Central Building in GDC and one of the ladies asking me to input a password, at the time I had no idea what she was referring to until now. However going back after getting the code, I cannot access the password input dialogue. I was hoping to find a solution to this, or something. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you can either answer my question, or fix my save file. 

Game.rxdata