The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when contemplating going to Friday Night magic again, but I can't be bothered making another Standard deck because it would involve taking cards out of my Commander/EDH deck, which is a fucking curbstomper.

Captain Sisay FTW.

That feel when you get 2 projects, 2 test and 5 pages of Calculus homework due on a Tuesday. Yeah great first week of school, looks like I'm going to have no free time this year.

That feel when you can relate to some one else's feel and also like their Alias and Interests. <:D

That feel when you realize you have no original feels and all you are is an apathetic husk of a Human being...

• Administrators

that feel when you're entering prices on bulk teas and you mistype $5.10 for a half-ounce as $510.00

and you're like oops but then you look down the list and realise that there is a tea that is actually more than $510 for half an ounce

• Administrators

Half an ounce?

That's like 3rd of a pound.... who only buys a 3rd of a pound of something bulk?

There are 16 ounces in a pound. So half-an-ounce is 1/32nd of a pound.

Nonetheless, that will serve about eight cups of tea (or up to three times that amount if you reuse the leaves) so it's not exactly insignificant.

Besides, with that other tea I mentioned, you aren't going to get a pound of it. According to our price index, a pound of that kind would be a little over $17,000.00

That feel when you attempt to troll in H/G class. By asking if you could make a lesson on VGs. And Teacher says wynaut : so you're LEGITLY ending up having to make a study on VG history, their role in the globalization , connectivity around the world, and their never ending development.

... in HISTORY, and GEOGRAPHY class....

VIDEO GAMES...

" Well derp, gl hf, gg. "

That feel when you attempt to troll in H/G class. By asking if you could make a lesson on VGs. And Teacher says wynaut : so you're LEGITLY ending up having to make a study on VG history, their role in the globalization , connectivity around the world, and their never ending development.

... in HISTORY, and GEOGRAPHY class....

VIDEO GAMES...

" Well derp, gl hf, gg. "

I don't see a problem with that; seems pretty interesting, actually.

That feel when you went into a match of LoL with an abusive lane partner asking you (a Soraka) to stun.