The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW you no longer feel uncomfortable when talking to a friend who caused some problems with your friendship.

Is it me? I'm sorry about the wynaut, I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME... you can forgive me right? I mean.. why not?

(Joking aside, you can always talk to me if you wanted to.. we could have popcorn, you know?... or cookies.... I'll make them 0_0)

(TFW you don't really know what's going on with your life but sort of roll with it because it's not really "Bad" and it's easier just to tune out for now until reality gives you a cold, hard, supereffective wake-up slap.)

Edited by Juuzou

Is it me? I'm sorry about the wynaut, I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME... you can forgive me right? I mean.. why not?

(Joking aside, you can always talk to me if you wanted to.. we could have popcorn, you know?... or cookies.... I'll make them 0_0)

...Probably not the best time to use the power of the almighty Wynaut. And no, it's not you. If it continues to bother me, then I'll take you up on that offer.

TFW you've just finished talking to someone and it feels like you've failed in some indescribable way.

That feel when you're no longer friends with someone, and you see them, and it makes you ache inside slightly.

Sorry to hear it Sky. I only partially know the feeling but I guess one advantage of not having many friends is you lose less.

TFW you realise that you spend well to long on the internet.

TFW accidentally making a sprite's hair look different than originally intended, but it actually ends up looking good and even fits the character.

that squid head looks GOOD though.

tfw you so broke af so you can't buy Hyrule Warriors and Super Sm4sh Bros. DLC

yes i am still not over that.