The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW everyone's shitting their pants because of new Smash content and I've never played the game in my entire life so I don't feel the hype :( feels bad man

I'll join you on the #NeverPlayedSmash train.

I plan on doing it once I'm "free"

Speaking of that, TFW come next wednesday and I'll be "free"! \o/

story time

To make a long story shorter, I will just tell you the basics.

Friend got married, had one kid with an abusive d-bag who she divorced a few months later. Guy got custody of kids, refused to follow the visitation rules, and has since had several abuse/neglect/endangerment charges against him. Courts ruled that my friend can get her son back, but has a limited time to do so.

Family friend of her's agreed to take her second kid when she became deathly sick and had to live with her mom and step-dad. Step-dad was molesting her, she feared CPS would take her kid away, so she asked the friend to look after him until she got better. Lady grew too attached, kidnapped her son, took him over state lines and filed for custody, lying about everything to do so. Courts found out the truth and have slowly been working to get her second son back to her, but the "friend" is finicky and is filing to adopt her son, despite the case against her. She actually had my friend charged with kidnapping after their lawyers told the "friend" to return the child.

And since I am a third party, it is frowned upon if I show up with a baseball bat and just reclaim my friend's kid for her and her wife. Yes, she remarried, she is bi, and her wife is a US Marine who has served for several years. They live in Texas, and the two boys are in Ohio and Indiana. They need a total of $8,000: $1,400 for the lawyers per child, $2,000 for the courts and legal fees, and the rest to travel to get their children and return home.

And that is the short version. I will post her GFM once she has it set up in case anyone feels sorry enough to help her out.

Also, tfw you finally have time to work on something important, but your brain refuses to cooperate.

Tfw you start up MMBN2 on the wiiu virtual console... and you open your chip collect and see that you have all 4 gospels and some other * chips that are really OP in the beginning of the game. I mean, I ran through and got to the first boss fight with Wind man. He has 300 hp. I got a gospel chip and one-shot him for 600 damage. Jeez.

that feel when you have a weird dream about finding a pink hair clip losing the hair clip then finding one on someones stall, stealing it then finding the pink hair clip you lost in your pocket and thinking fck i just needlessly stole something, 2 things 1. No idea why it was a pink hair clip 2. ive never stole anything in my life idk why i would start with a hairclip

Tfw dreaming about taking college classes and failing like two of em because you never showed up to those classes cuz you don't have a printout of your schedule. Sometimes I hate how dreams block out your higher conscious thinking. =/

• 2 weeks later...

tfw you play a song so much, that you even play it in not so good moments so when you play it normally it reminds you of the not so good moments and then you won't enjoy the song that much anymore.