What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Back in 2007, Hilda Weiss was a somewhat different person. At 17, she was only beginning to come to terms with her restored faith - and carried a lot of worldly baggage - including the unhealthy habit of drinking too much. During this year, the rock band 'Hinder' released a song entitled 'Get Stoned' - which long story short - is about a relationship that hinges greatly on sexual pleasure being most effective in times of conflict, indicative by the chorus line "we could end up making love instead of misery" as well as "'cuz the sex is so much better when you're mad at me" in the following stanza.

Ame - I may not have a drinking problem anymore - and the circumstances are really just respectful disagreement that has a knack for becoming passionate on my end - but this 7 year reprise is for us. There really is something thrilling about getting 'all hot and bothered' by an opinion that completely opposes mine coming from my right hand woman. This is cruel way of saying you want some lovin', Ms.

• Upvote 2

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Pinata. Easily one of the best hip-hop projects that emerged last year.

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Deeper

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Harold's

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Shitsville

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Real

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Lakers (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Pinata (Feat. Too many people to list)