Refresh my "Memory"

Deuykos

Just now, Peridot said:

I've Seen a lucario but idk were he went? any idea? i looked everywhere on ametrino but still none.

You need to talk to the old man in the house near the entrance to the city (repeat every time you see Lucario). As for Lucario, you can find it on top of one of the apartment buildings, then near the entrance you took to get to the city and finally it retreats to the Riolu egg cave.

Just now, Peridot said:

Thanks Zargerth, one more question where is mirage tower is that underground tower?

It appears after finding the oasis several times in the desert (I've heard some people say 3 times). It's close to the upper right corner of the desert, iirc the path there is between the scrapyard and Sugiline Cave.

4 hours ago, shadowalker35 said:

how do we get ice memory?

Ice Memory is in Teknite Caves, basically using a combination of Power Gem, Earthquake/Bulldoze or any other crystal cave destroying move and eventually Tailwind you will be able to fully explore Teknite Caves and the Teknite Range the Ice Memory is one such prize for your efforts in the cave located in the northwest side of the desert

5 hours ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Where is the ice memory exactly? I’ve looked around the teknite mountains and haven’t found it.

Have you found the Teknite Ridges in Teknite Cave? Simply put you got cave openings you can take, left and right, one will lead you to an area that looks like a mini plains on top of the mountain, pretty sure the Ice Memory was in that specific area

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, devinthheaven said:

Can anyone be more specific on where they found Ghost Memory? I've been looking all over Route 3 and can't find it or the apparent Magmarizer room that it's in to save my life.

Have you fixed the stairs outside Calcenon yet? If not you can't access ghost memory yet

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Salad Table said:

Can anyone be more specific on ground memory? Can you get it before Hardy?

I have it noted as being down a waterfall near the Glass Workstation, if that helps any. And yes, it's obtainable before Hardy.

• 3 years later...