Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, FairFamily said:

@Sayia The bug is that it can't relearn its egg moves.

Not sure if it's intended, but I think that as of now egg moves aren't relearnable in Reborn. I also think there is a mod for that, if you're interested.

1 hour ago, walpurgis said:

Not sure if it's intended, but I think that as of now egg moves aren't relearnable in Reborn. I also think there is a mod for that, if you're interested.

Yet my mismagius can learn shadow sneak.

@Sayia I'm not blaming anyone. I just want to report a bug but I need full information for that. I'm very much aware of the breedabilty of these moves(I wanted to breed 3 of them myself). No need to be so defensive.

Hello there Zarc! Can I request a ghastly for my monotype ghost run? I would appreciate it immensely. I prefer that it have good Special Attack and Speed IV's, but I don't want to trouble you too much in that regard. I will be online today at from now until 12:00 pm or from 4:30 to 6 EST. Thanks!

Edited by FobStopper
Not Enough Inofrmation

Hi , i'm locking the topic. If you want a special mons , you can always ask on the breeding club on this link :

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/107-trading-center/

For people i currently had a trade request , i still have your mons , so you can reclaim it on private.

It was fun to trade you guys/girl , but time for the samaritan to retire :)