• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

c59dc313c68ab5145d3d426d9fd8847d.jpg

You have absolutely no idea how happy that champion is getting stong again

Easily my easiest match ever. Killed Blitz before the minions even spawned after he pulled in Leona, and she stayed alive. And did about 3/4 of her health of damage to Caitlyn.

gYb8MaC.jpg

Classic Sejuani and mid Riven going at it with flame all game because mid Riven didn't do anything worthwhile early on save die to mid mage Nasus a few times and Sejuani ganked a few times but didn't get much out of it while botlane this random Thresh and I did some work. Normally I might give Threshes that start Q flak because unless you can really take advantage of it or are level 1 fighting (even then E can usually have more utility) then it's better to start E, but the level 1 brushcheese that took most of Kalista's hp and continued pressure won us the lane and eventually the game. I'm really glad I went for Ghostblade/Ruined King build because the actives' utility was worth the investment.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1862030146/33543774

6X2XYFY.jpg

Not much to say about this one other than I hadn't played Garen in awhile and wanted some classic beefy bruiser BM fun action...

... and while it was hella hard to make this one work, I learned some new BM mechanics and managed to pull it off! :]

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1862096625/33543774

I don't know that anyone cares that much but I might add replays to this post later, had LSI running during the game.

5WaV8ZY.png

I did it :)

Congratulations ^^

2usyil2.png

Why did I ever stop playing Nauti? (Outside not owning him obvs)

I had several glaring mistakes where I tried to tank things I couldn't tank (they were all four at 10% health, and I did ~5% to them with my E, how was I not supposed to try for the quadra? I didn't know Liss hadn't used her ulti in the teamfight, I was clearing bot D:) But outside that it was great

BGDSxEf.png

How to win a 4v5. Also getting the S+ rank this game.

Side note, tried the archangels on a friend suggestion, will probs go back to crucible. I just like it more(although the shield was nice at times)

Don't forget the Rumble in the Jungle owo

EDIT:

158bjnm.png

Jungle Ori tho

But, honestly, I would have facerolled over Voli anyways. IDK what he was doing wrong, but he was losing terribly. Though, to his credit, he did hide under tower and farm so it took me time to wear him down and get kills

i actually like what you've been doing w/ rumble, but the only thing i would recommend is your early item priority needing a tune up; haunting guise > sorc > seeker's > liandry's, only because liandry's and sorc are SO important on rumble, because the mpen is so valuable on him and the burn from liandry's is absolutely devastating with the equalizer

if you get a triple or more, with under 5 deaths, i'll buy you super galaxy rumble.

I usually wait to get Liadry's until P late (though I need to get it sooner than I have been because I tend to forget, if I were doing it the way I mean to, I'd be getting it around the time I upgrade trinket) I also sometimes choose to finish Zhonya's before anything else if I'm being focused (though, TBH, IDK why I finished it in the game you quoted, that team didn't really focus at all)

I try to go Haunting Guise>Sorc Shoes>Seekers, but occasionally I need to get Abyssal (or just the nega cloak, that usually works) in an AP matchup or Seeker's in an AD matchup. I also sometimes used to get Sorc shoes over Guise... then I realized that health and AP was more useful than movement speed and generally try to avoid doing that now

Also, been there, done that owo

9v8fhl.png

2eofjgi.png

Thanks for the advice ^^ I'll try to prioritize Liandry's more (oh look, I forgot to buy it in that game >_>)

EDIT: You know, looking back through all my rumble games, I still suck at CSing with him >_< I suppose I ought to load up a custom and work on that

then i'll do it.

the thing about liandry's as an early item is that it (USUALLY) syncs right in time with the level 11 equalizer power spike, because by then you'll normally have torment, sorc shoes and seeker's, possibly zhonya's. that's a huge power spike, because between mpen from masteries and items it usually adds up to about 36 flat mpen, and you can absolutely MELT carries between the almost true damage, plus the %HP burn and plus the straight dps of equalizer and flamespitter. i do like abyssal rumble in an AP matchup like vlad or maokai, because i think it's really good on him- 20 more MR shred on almost all of your spells (long range equalizer will drop out of range, but still big damage)

also deathcap and rylai's because big domage

for the sake of contribution

LJrcwuH.png

BGDSxEf.png

How to win a 4v5. Also getting the S+ rank this game.

Side note, tried the archangels on a friend suggestion, will probs go back to crucible. I just like it more(although the shield was nice at times)

Archangel's is pretty hit-and-miss on Sona. Some like it, some don't, although I personally like it myself with the AP, shield (since Sona has to almost be right in the fray) and mana sustain. Also charges up pretty well. However, still something I would sooner reserve for mid Sona than support.

Crucible indeed woulda been better, Taric + Annie is a pain in the ass without Cleanse or CC reduction. But then again the rest of your team, Caitlyn included, would most likely have the ability to fend for themselves against that short-ranged team of theirs.

The game started out pretty bad because I was disconnected for the first 5 minutes, and once I got back my support died for the 3rd time so he went afk in rage.

Of course this was a problem since I had to solo lane against a Draven and Zyra, or it would have been a problem if it wasn't easy to catch up on exp in a solo lane and if the Zyra never KS'd the Draven. Thankfully because of that I was able to catch up fast and later get my first kill on the Draven and preceded to get fed and get my full build faster than anyone on their team other than Jax Mid game the Zyra went afk for a few minutes which only made it a bit more fair, but when she got back it was already too late since Ahri and I were already carrying the game.

2s6sevk.png

• Administrators

6X2XYFY.jpg

Not much to say about this one other than I hadn't played Garen in awhile and wanted some classic beefy bruiser BM fun action...

... and while it was hella hard to make this one work, I learned some new BM mechanics and managed to pull it off! :]

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1862096625/33543774

why would you post this ):

for the sake of contribution

LJrcwuH.png

that's more like it.

The game started out pretty bad because I was disconnected for the first 5 minutes, and once I got back my support died for the 3rd time so he went afk in rage.

Of course this was a problem since I had to solo lane against a Draven and Zyra, or it would have been a problem if it wasn't easy to catch up on exp in a solo lane and if the Zyra never KS'd the Draven. Thankfully because of that I was able to catch up fast and later get my first kill on the Draven and preceded to get fed and get my full build faster than anyone on their team other than Jax Mid game the Zyra went afk for a few minutes which only made it a bit more fair, but when she got back it was already too late since Ahri and I were already carrying the game.

2s6sevk.png

Nice cs numbers for a lower level

http://prntscr.com/7kfrv3

...Am I the only one who thinks this looks stupid?

33kf3tj.png

TBH, I did a lot worse than I feel I should have. Kept dying due to doing stupid stuff like canceling my autos early or trying to gank toplane when Kha'Zix was between me and there (that's why Kha got a kill, also we didn't really have wards up there and I spent mine warding dragon so not totally my fault I guess)

c:

b4437bd214.png

e652621aec.png

Don't judge the morello, I died last second in an attempt to get a second penta and then I just had 2.5k gold and clicked something before the game ended.

I wouldn't hate on the Morello, Vel'Koz scales very well with cooldown reduction anyway.

Though against that team Guise/Liandry's would be better than Deathcap given Vel'Koz's base damages...but, the results were there, so who am I to suggest something else.

I wouldn't hate on the Morello, Vel'Koz scales very well with cooldown reduction anyway.

Though against that team Guise/Liandry's would be better than Deathcap given Vel'Koz's base damages...but, the results were there, so who am I to suggest something else.

I know that Morrelo can work with him, but I decided to go for Athene's since I was killing a lot and needed a lot of mana regen. Considering the two are often interchangeable but not put together, I realized that Morello's wouldn't have worked, but, yeah. I do prefer high ap on vel'koz considering if you're landing skills in succession, you can apply your passive multiple times and that's a lot of true damage. Just personal preference I guess.

c:

b4437bd214.png

e652621aec.png

Don't judge the morello, I died last second in an attempt to get a second penta and then I just had 2.5k gold and clicked something before the game ended.

CDR, decent AP and grevious wounds are nice. So what if it's a secondary mana regen item... I still think Morrello's is good