• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/23/2017 at 2:50 PM, Comfeyium Z said:

I've tried

I've tried actually. Know any other way to help? ;;;

upload your Game.rxdata then because you aren't stuck in save file you've provided

On 9/23/2017 at 4:37 PM, Timm_Tam said:

Can anyone please help  me with getting out of Blacksteep Castle, im stuck in a tile next to the stairs. 

Game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

20 hours ago, MeliaFan said:

Can't progress in Maria's Mansion when I talk to her and she says the repeated message in the dining room after finding all 3 people.

Game.rxdata

you didn't find venam

18 hours ago, Brixxx said:

So I'm stuck in the blacksteeple prison cell. I have the mining kit and I've updated to patch 10 yet I cannot interact with anything but the wall behind me, which says that it is cracked and discoloured but that's all I can do. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, luzivert said:

I just beat the puppet masters and the game froze.

Can anyone help pleaseGame.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Montit said:

So, i just entered the elevator in the odd house  that leads you to the place where you found mew, and i saved there. Now im stuck in there because the mirror was already shattered and i cant do nothing, so it would be nice if you guys could fix it!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Njab said:

upload your Game.rxdata then because you aren't stuck in save file you've provided

patch your game

Game.rxdata

you didn't find venam

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Maybe I didn't word mine correctly. I've already applied the patch its just that after I found Venam. Luca and Kenny I went into the dining room and saved the game. At the entrance of the dining room whenever I load in Maria says the message she always does while you're looking for the people and then my game crashes after she says that message. 

"Script Interpreter Line 517: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method unlock for nil:NilClass Thats what it says I've already applied the patch and I am not sure what the problem is. Please help.

Edited by MeliaFan

40 minutes ago, MeliaFan said:

Maybe I didn't word mine correctly. I've already applied the patch its just that after I found Venam. Luca and Kenny I went into the dining room and saved the game. At the entrance of the dining room whenever I load in Maria says the message she always does while you're looking for the people and then my game crashes after she says that message. 

"Script Interpreter Line 517: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method unlock for nil:NilClass Thats what it says I've already applied the patch and I am not sure what the problem is. Please help.

then you didn't patch your game :] that bug was fixed with patch 10

On 9/25/2017 at 11:05 AM, Njab said:

then you didn't patch your game :] that bug was fixed with patch 10

Is there a tutorial on how to patch it? I must have done it wrong then. Also I lost where the download for the patch is. :P

UPDATE: Just applied the patch again and still the same problem is it possible for someone else to do it for me with my game file because I am having no luck. :/

Can anyone help? 

Edited by MeliaFan

18 hours ago, bsarge said:

hello, stuck in crawlis gym, wont find the last spider, I did the latest patch as i was stuck in the blacksteeple cell so could do with some help please

Thanks

Game.rxdata

you didn't interact with all of them, one is at the beginning

Hello. Is it possible to edit my save file so that I could do the kyogre event? I unfortunately missed it cause I couldn't find Venam at place where I battle Kyogre because I didn't know it was a bug so I eventually ignored it. I've gone past the point when I got Magma Drift :( *P.S. I also have RPGMaker and I could edit the part, but I just don't know how. *EDIT: NEVERMIND Already taken care of :)

Edited by Maqqy
Didn't attach save file

I was looking for a mankey in Akora Forest. I touched a tree and now I can't move. the only thing I can do is save my game. I put so much time into this game and I really don't wanna start over. if someone could help me that would be great! I'm not sure how to put my game data on here for anyone to fix like everyone else did tho.

https://gyazo.com/cfb5a9008eca18c8e8345c50f0839d52

This is a screenshot of what my game currently looks like when I log in. I had just finished beating this ice leader and the game froze during the cutscene that followed. The game told me that the script was hanging and gave me a prompt to save. Being the person that didn't want to restart the battle that took quite a few lengthy attempts as it was I saved expecting that when I loaded up it would just continue the cutscene. It didn't and now ironically my game is frozen and my character can't move, open the menu or do anything but stand there looking at her as the snow goes on. Please help me, I am a desperate man who does not want to restart 25 hours of very difficult game.

Game.rxdata

On 10/1/2017 at 2:06 AM, SkiesofStars said:

I just finished the dialogue in Terajuma Cave and now I'm stuck inside, can anyone please help me?

Game.rxdata

load up zour backup

On 10/1/2017 at 10:03 AM, C0RDS said:

Lost to guard at Blacksteeple cause I was a dummy and forgot to heal my team in the house. Now I'm locked in the cell with no way out.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

On 10/1/2017 at 0:01 PM, Raphael said:

The famous blacksteeple castle stairs glitch please help

288 - Raphael - 27h 33m - 4 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

On 10/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, Pollo said:

Im stuck after doing the magma stone event, im supposed to go to tesla villa and watch Meliá fly away in her togekiss, but that doesn’t happen and the story won’t continue for that, i already patch it, help!! please, idon´t want to restart my game

Game.rxdata

errorlog.txt

patch zour game

21 hours ago, raptor9727 said:

I was looking for a mankey in Akora Forest. I touched a tree and now I can't move. the only thing I can do is save my game. I put so much time into this game and I really don't wanna start over. if someone could help me that would be great! I'm not sure how to put my game data on here for anyone to fix like everyone else did tho.

read first post on how to find&upload the save file

18 hours ago, Orange Purple Scarlet said:

https://gyazo.com/cfb5a9008eca18c8e8345c50f0839d52

This is a screenshot of what my game currently looks like when I log in. I had just finished beating this ice leader and the game froze during the cutscene that followed. The game told me that the script was hanging and gave me a prompt to save. Being the person that didn't want to restart the battle that took quite a few lengthy attempts as it was I saved expecting that when I loaded up it would just continue the cutscene. It didn't and now ironically my game is frozen and my character can't move, open the menu or do anything but stand there looking at her as the snow goes on. Please help me, I am a desperate man who does not want to restart 25 hours of very difficult game.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata