V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Im stuck trying to access valor mountain through the kakori gym.I talk to venam my character walks up and the game freezes

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pozyher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I've discovered a bug not sure if its mentioned already but i also fucked up at the same time.. I forgot to change the number of back up files so i'll need some help here.
(Basically what happen, This was an old save file so when i went back to crawli's gym i did the little puzzle and got down to the room with the door leading to valor mountain, i tried leaving through the gym instead of entering the mountain and venam's speech activated, so after the speech i tried leaving again and her speech Reactivated and then it got me stuck.) 

Game.rxdata

On 2017-6-11 at 3:01 PM, AmadeusXander said:

So I've decided to do a new run of Rejuvenation seeing as V9 changed basicly everything and now I'm kinda stuck.

When I get to Sheridan Village I have to meet up with Keta but once I first entered the house a message showed up saying something about the camera focusing on me but Keta never spoke to me, I tried speaking to him as well thinking it would trigger the event but that wasn't a option, I tried leaving the house and entering again but nothing, could I please have some help, here's my file.

Game.rxdata

... So I'm guessing that my file can't be helped.

I guess I'll just have to restart and hope for no bugs

8 hours ago, Njab said:

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I think that you should be moving up the mountain now (I'm not sure about this)

Game.rxdata

move one tile down

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I can't load your save file

Game.rxdata

move one tile left

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

one tile left

Game.rxdata

get the new patch, aridos that you've found have moved up the puzzle

^

erm I can't really help with this.

Should I just make a new save then since you can't access the one I currently have? (Sorry I couldn't reply fast I was at college orientation yesterday and most of today)

14 hours ago, Sonny Shiba said:

The game keeps crashing right as I'm about to fight the rift Volcanion after Madelis finishes her dialogue. Playing on a Mac. Sed hep plz.

Game.rxdata

Thanks for taking a look. Any recommendations? Should I post this in the bug reports, or are my Rejuvenation days over?

hello so I was fighting against venam and the steel type leader and I cant remember her name but I'm fighting with melia. So after the fight it said the script isn't responding and asked if I wanted to save and I said yes. When I restarted game, it has me frozen looking at amber and her mother and I cant move at all please help.

Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, Njab said:

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I think that you should be moving up the mountain now (I'm not sure about this)

Game.rxdata

move one tile down

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I can't load your save file

Game.rxdata

move one tile left

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

one tile left

Game.rxdata

get the new patch, aridos that you've found have moved up the puzzle

^

erm I can't really help with this.

I can't seem to replace my current 

Game.rxdata file with my old one...how do I do that again?

Been a long time since I've done that with Reborn.

AGAIN IF I'VE MISSED SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME OR POST HERE AGAIN

19 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Im stuck trying to access valor mountain through the kakori gym.I talk to venam my character walks up and the game freezes

Save file:

Game.rxdata

move 1 tile left

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, PMDrax said:

Well I'm in valor mountain but for some reason the kyogre event doesn't seem to work or start. Any help^^ on this would be appreciated^^

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, canse said:

Well, I've discovered a bug not sure if its mentioned already but i also fucked up at the same time.. I forgot to change the number of back up files so i'll need some help here.
(Basically what happen, This was an old save file so when i went back to crawli's gym i did the little puzzle and got down to the room with the door leading to valor mountain, i tried leaving through the gym instead of entering the mountain and venam's speech activated, so after the speech i tried leaving again and her speech Reactivated and then it got me stuck.) 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, yaugsebul said:

Stuck in Cell after playing as Emma pls help

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, Ceulfan said:

Stuck in Cell after playing as Emma

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Megaemolga420 said:

I got stuck in a wall in blacksteeple castle, and I installed the latest patch and am still stuck, I dont really know what to do and would like to avoid restarting game, thank you.

Game.rxdata

Screenshot (14).png

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, AmadeusXander said:

... So I'm guessing that my file can't be helped.

I guess I'll just have to restart and hope for no bugs

nah thing is there a lot of save file that I have to fix and sometimes I just miss some of them or the quote gets lost because I'm changing pages. Anyway I have already fixed your save file yesterday but it somehow got lost while posting

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, jakk8399 said:

Should I just make a new save then since you can't access the one I currently have? (Sorry I couldn't reply fast I was at college orientation yesterday and most of today)

can you load your save file on your end? if not then try using backups

7 hours ago, Sonny Shiba said:

Thanks for taking a look. Any recommendations? Should I post this in the bug reports, or are my Rejuvenation days over?

try going thru it again. I'm not sure if you can use speed up function on mac or not but try pressing alt. If that still doesn't work them PM me and I'll go thru that section for you

7 hours ago, Bryson Reedy said:

hello so I was fighting against venam and the steel type leader and I cant remember her name but I'm fighting with melia. So after the fight it said the script isn't responding and asked if I wanted to save and I said yes. When I restarted game, it has me frozen looking at amber and her mother and I cant move at all please help.

Game.rxdata

you will ahve to redo the battle

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, QualityGamingYT said:

I can't seem to replace my current 

Game.rxdata file with my old one...how do I do that again?

Been a long time since I've done that with Reborn.

download the file, copy it and put in pokemon rejuvenation folder that should be in saved games

2 hours ago, Aura said:

hi, i can't talk to Keta.. can you help?

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, Njab said:

move 1 tile left

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

nah thing is there a lot of save file that I have to fix and sometimes I just miss some of them or the quote gets lost because I'm changing pages. Anyway I have already fixed your save file yesterday but it somehow got lost while posting

Game.rxdata

try going thru it again. I'm not sure if you can use speed up function on mac or not but try pressing alt. If that still doesn't work them PM me and I'll go thru that section for you

Game.rxdata

download the file, copy it and put in pokemon rejuvenation folder that should be in saved games

Game.rxdata

Yes, thank you, it worked.

3 hours ago, Njab said:

move 1 tile left

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I can load the save file on my end, but it does what I described earlier

EDIT- I'm making a new game, might as well see the changes made

Edited by jakk8399

3 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Im sorry to be posting again so shortly but the kyogre event isnt happening

Game.rxdata

if you have a problem with kyogre event that it is not happening for any reason check what I wrote a little while ago to mr swag sire. If done correctly it should work

Oops nevermind was in another thread so imma post it here aswell.

"hey sir swag I might have found a way for you since I had same problem, first off when venam goes down the ladder don't go to her yet just go to to other ladder and continue, you will get the emotion powder or w/e its called from ???, after that change the mood to ice , but do not return to venam, first after you turn it to ice and water go on your left and surf, fight the guy in there and turn the red crystal ,, after that go to venam and yu will see event were she talks and tells you to change the mood etc, after she done talking go back were the ??? guy was and exit the cave, then re-enter the cave and go change the place to ice and only then return to venam, this trick should work I hope^^ "

Edited by PMDrax

4 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

if you have a problem with kyogre event that it is not happening for any reason check what I wrote a little while ago to mr swag sire. If done correctly it should work

Oops nevermind was in another thread so imma post it here aswell.

"hey sir swag I might have found a way for you since I had same problem, first off when venam goes down the ladder don't go to her yet just go to to other ladder and continue, you will get the emotion powder or w/e its called from ???, after that change the mood to ice , but do not return to venam, first after you turn it to ice and water go on your left and surf, fight the guy in there and turn the red crystal ,, after that go to venam and yu will see event were she talks and tells you to change the mood etc, after she done talking go back were the ??? guy was and exit the cave, then re-enter the cave and go change the place to ice and only then return to venam, this trick should work I hope^^ "

Oh thanks i will try that

19 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

I believe if done correctly it should work, it worked for me and sir swag. gl

It worked.Thank you :D