The Wonderful Playthrough of Reborn Wonderlocke

V for Vendetta

I wanted to take on the PULSES on Jasper and Beryl ward today but I realize that my team isn't exactly ready just yet.So I went around and caught all the encounters I could on the Onyx and Obsidia ward.I've already wondertraded off three more tokens and now we have Winky Pinky the Swirlix, Kosuke the Seel, and Alex the Minun. Before heading there I want to revamp my team and hence I need you guys who are reading this, yes the 4 or 5 people that are following this play through to build my team :D I present to you all the Useable box, where all the Pokemon I receive from wondertrade resides.I put the mons I've been using in there so you can see them as well.

blob.png.0f67a0c1d59f1edacae0f53be2734fe3.png

From what you can see above is what I have to work with,choose 6 pokemon from the above and the reply that has the most upvote (If none gets upvote then the one I like the most then since this isn't a popular play through :P ) is the team that I'll be using. I hope you guys can still hang around for this playthrough. I'll train all of them to level 25 at least while waiting for reply to come in. See you guys tomorrow then :D 

Ponyta (Good for taking on Taka's PULSE Tangrowth and later ZEL's Glaceon)

Scatterbug evolved into Vivillon (Good against Taka's Lileep and PULSE Tangrowth and later ZEL's Espeon and Umbreon)

Kadabra (Pretty much a solid choice for trying to take down Taka's team which is mostly Special Attackers and Kadabra can somewhat tank them)

Poochyena evolved into Mightyena (It'd be decent against Taka's Chatot and later ZEL's Espeon)

Minun (Pretty much just to deal with Taka's Chatot)

Sneasel (Outspeeds pretty much all the Pokémon Taka and ZEL have at this point.)

Scatterbug>Spewpa>Vivillon - It cries out for attention

Sneasel - It could easily be the ace right now

Kadabra - Actually this one could also be the ace, besides we never get to see Kadabra/Alakazam this early

Seel - kinda hoping it knows Perish Song

Ponyta - You will need help beating PULSEGrowth and ZEL's Glaceon

Swirlix - Kinda just want to see what this one can do tbh

It'd be nice to see my suggestion picked but kinda sad if my team gets killed by Taka/ZEL

1 hour ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

Scatterbug>Spewpa>Vivillon - It cries out for attention

Sneasel - It could easily be the ace right now

Kadabra - Actually this one could also be the ace, besides we never get to see Kadabra/Alakazam this early

Seel - kinda hoping it knows Perish Song

Ponyta - You will need help beating PULSEGrowth and ZEL's Glaceon

Swirlix - Kinda just want to see what this one can do tbh

It'd be nice to see my suggestion picked but kinda sad if my team gets killed by Taka/ZEL

That Seel indeed has Perish Song since im training him right now :P

Edited by V for Vendetta

10 hours ago, V for Vendetta said:

I wanted to take on the PULSES on Jasper and Beryl ward today but I realize that my team isn't exactly ready just yet.So I went around and caught all the encounters I could on the Onyx and Obsidia ward.I've already wondertraded off three more tokens and now we have Winky Pinky the Swirlix, Kosuke the Seel, and Alex the Minun. Before heading there I want to revamp my team and hence I need you guys who are reading this, yes the 4 or 5 people that are following this play through to build my team :D I present to you all the Useable box, where all the Pokemon I receive from wondertrade resides.I put the mons I've been using in there so you can see them as well.

blob.png.0f67a0c1d59f1edacae0f53be2734fe3.png

From what you can see above is what I have to work with,choose 6 pokemon from the above and the reply that has the most upvote (If none gets upvote then the one I like the most then since this isn't a popular play through :P ) is the team that I'll be using. I hope you guys can still hang around for this playthrough. I'll train all of them to level 25 at least while waiting for reply to come in. See you guys tomorrow then :D 

I see a sneasel.. Is that early catchable or was that traded somehow ? But like others said Ponyta might be a solid choice against Tangrowth although it doesn't really learn the most powerfull of fire moves.

11 hours ago, Blackbeared said:

I see a sneasel.. Is that early catchable or was that traded somehow ? But like others said Ponyta might be a solid choice against Tangrowth although it doesn't really learn the most powerfull of fire moves.

Sneasel is catchable in the game but thats far from where I am at the current story lol. But yea this one is received from a wonder trade and owned by a person called Paul, hence Paul the Sneasel.

38 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

Sneasel is catchable in the game but thats far from where I am at the current story lol. But yea this one is received from a wonder trade and owned by a person called Paul, hence Paul the Sneasel.

Ah cool. Yeah Imma get me one of those aswell, whenever I find them hehe. You got lucky with the trades, all I got was ratata's and swinubs XD.

Alright so I've decided that the Pokemon I'll be using is going to be one that has been highly recommended by you guys.Due to nobody getting an up vote and I personally like every team you guys mentioned above lol. So here's the team :) :

blob.png.6ff95a82c0a2c455cc403965145dceae.png

Only exception to the team is Alex that was only recommended by one person. But the reason behind it is valid. I despise Taka and his Chatot with a burning passion. I've lost 3 nuzlockes because of that stupid bird.Anyways, we made our way to the Jasper ward and had a talk with the chief of the police station there.After that we head towards Malchous (I think that was it) Forest. Here we meet the dreaded nuzlocke killer, Taka, the Meteor admin ( Idk if he is an admin lol) and we initiate a battle.

blob.png.3f6736918077e7bab422594610d1b7a1.png
It was an easy victory on my side. Paul used Icicle Crash on Lileep,killing it instantly.Alex's Electro Ball knocking out Chatot as soon as it hit ( Take that you stupid bird! ) And then Tristan basically almost 2 hit Ko-ed the PULSE-Tangrowth. After that me meet a girl with a Salamence and then they took off to the Beryl Ward.Which is where we are heading next. Going up the stairs and into another forest. But we weren't alone here...*SNAP* the floor collapsed and we fell into a hole on the floor.Waking up only to find abunch of Nuzleafs leaving us to die in a cage made out of sticks...What ever shall I do in this situation? *Tristan uses Teleport* Well that was easy. I wonder if doing this actually break my game? Well who knows. Flipping all the switches around the forest to drop a bridge for us to cross the other side of Beryl ward. Taka and Zel is here and also another person in a hood. Out of no where the little girl from early arrives and fights the man in the hood while we are left to defeat both Zel and Taka. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Paul used hone claws while Carlos knocks out Zels Glaceon and the rest was swept away with Icicle Crashes. Taka and Zel fled afterwards leaving the man in the hood behind. He then vanishes leaving the girl he was battling feel unsatisfied. Now that thats all settled we can finally take on the gym leader here, Corey! not in the house but rather in the gym...well technically the gym IS his house so idk really. In the next chapter that should be out later today :D

Also I want to thank you all for following this little play through of mine, I really appreciate each and every one of you guys :) 

Edited by V for Vendetta

So I've been feeling very depressed after this chapter hence why I haven't uploaded yet :( You can tell why as you read the Corey battle lol.

We enter the gym and it seems as though Corey is not in the house is not in the gym. But after clicking some venom tubes a secret door opened. Ah so this is Corey's house or rather room huh? Talking to the emo gym leader he finally decided to fight us.

blob.png.702bdb17b691929e55caa82a4ad86247.png

Alex the minun easily swept Skrelp under the rug but then he throws out his Croagunk and I sent out Dain the Vivilion...He got a crit Venoshock and killed Dain instantly.

blob.png.19e3a0e2c57d46819fa75f322b9b9786.png

Damn it! I sent out Darvin to eat this Croagunk alive.Darvin knocked out one pokemon after the other until he sent out Crobat where as I sent out Paul the Sneasel. Using icicle crash the Crobat barely had any HP left to take an Ice shard in the following turn.Before he could give us the badge, Heather went in and told Corey that she is going to run away from home. And now Corey asked us to see him later.

The reason this wasn't uploaded earlier is because the death of Dain the Vivilion really got me and plus I've been enjoying playing Rejuvenation on my Shiny only run.Anyways, traded off another token and we got this;

blob.png.df7012b11be9392173677bed2ee5bb22.png

Thanks for the Skrelp Kosuke, I guess this is going to be named Kosuke 2 the Skrelp since we already have Kosuke the Seel...Oh and I also forgot to mention this last chapter but I actually traded off 2 tokens and got Grasspunk the Oddish and Mickey the Skitty.

Heh, sup guys :) been awhile. I've been out of town recently and been busy with stuff and thangs. Todays gonna be a short one since I'm getting used to the game again. It's been awhile lol.

Alright so we met Corey at the house  at Beryl bridge where he may or may not have offed himself...off the bridge and falling to his death at the Lapis ward,a more high class area of Reborn. Well according to the walking trash can, Fern atleast. Before leaving there was a sudden explosion and smoke all around the grand stair ways in front of the not so grand gates.We raced down to see whats going on and after fighting our way through we found out that someone has planted explosions inside of the grand stair ways...A cave perhaps? Progressing on wards we found ourselves in the Lapis Ward, the finest of Reborn's wards indeed.Before we head on to what a lady described as a murder scene, we head to the Pokemon Center to heal up our team and wonder trade off yet another token. And damn I am glad I did :D 

All right so it seems there's some issues here but I can't seem to actually paste my screen shot here...I suppose this is linked to the maintenance we had recently? Anyways we got Elaina the Eevee! :):):) I am getting SUPER lucky! haven't gotten a Trubish nor a Bidoof just yet. I'll post next chapter tomorrow, till then see ya guys later!

2 hours ago, Blackbeared said:

Dang you are lucky with your wonder trade's! All I am getting are those bidoofs.. I'm taking them away from you so you get the good ones I guess :P . But  the run is going alright so far atleast in trades :P .

Same here. I always get Pidove, Trubbish, Rattata. Basically all the early game trash :P 

So we head towards Shelly's gym, the bug type gym leader of Lapis ward. But only to find a crowd of people gathering around the gym. Quickly realizing the situation by talking to the crowd as they explain to us that someone fell from Beryl bridge...Can only mean that Corey landed here. Behind the gym we see Corey's body, as well as Victoria and Shelly who seemed completely shocked at the sight of his body. With sounds coming from the rooftop we could clearly see two agents of Team Meteor inspecting the scene from above. They fled but not before telling us that it was them that blew up the grand stairs due to how stupid Aster is. Some talking occurred at the gym and Victoria asked us to meet her under the Grand stairs (Btw I keep calling them that but I actually forgot the name so I don't know if that's accurate or not lol) Once we got there however, Victoria was captured by the two previous agents of Team meteor, Aster and Eclipse. We proceed to go deeper...into the moat into the cave. We met a man wearing a trench coat...what even is that? Nobody wears that anymore get out of my sight lol. And we went forward after that encounter to fight Aster and Eclipse who was holding Victoria in a corner.

*INSERT SCREENSHOT HERE CAUSE THERE'S AN ERROR SO I"LL HAVE TO EDIT IT IN LATER*

This was a very intense battle we so many close calls! Tristan the Kadabra was left hanging at 3 HP TWICE and I just kept risking it hoping it would kill that stupid Electabuzz since Victoria refuses to hit but at least she kills everything that the other side sends out. At last we won against them. With that over with we escape rope out of there and went straight to the Pokemon Center. It wouldn't be a Wonderlocke if I wasn't wonder trading so I traded 2 tokens

*INSERT RECEIVED WONDERTRADE MONS HERE*

we got Gain the Magnemite and Thx the Wurmple. We got a freaking Wurmple. Well I hope it evolves into a Dustox since that's semi useful. I'll edit screen shots in later if I can, till then I'll see ya guys later :) 

Got school to do tomorrow so idk if I can post anything. Gotta focus on academics right? English is actually the third language I speak/learned. And isn't my "mothers tongue" or something and posting stuff here really helps improve my english and spelling over all. Anyways I'm grinding up some mons right now cause I am PETRIFIED of Shelly. You think Taka's Chatot was a locke killer? Shelly's whole team is full of Nuzlocke murderers. I know I can't pass Shelly without a death so just in case I'm boxing Tristan the Kadabra in the box because I still need him for Kiki and Aya. I'm bringing out Wondertrader the pidgeotto as well as that Magnemite I just received. All you guys can do now is wish me luck cause I'm gonna be needing alot of luck and a miracle if I want to pass this without a death but I still think its impossible to do with out sacking off a mon. I might bring PronProphet the Venipede as fodder as well.Idk I'll figure something out. Peace out peeps :) also I'm open to any suggestions here, if I could I would post my current useable box but I still can't, how long is this issue going to persist? I still need to edit in the last two chapters with their respective screen shots as well...

Edited by V for Vendetta

20 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

I'm boxing Tristan the Kadabra

That's probably a wise thing to do. He would just die instantly.

On another note, what exactly is wrong with the pictures? Why won't they upload? Have you reached your maximum upload capacity on the site?

I think Pidgeotto will be important in this battle. Don't you have a pokemon that can learn stealth rock? Because that would annihilate most of her mons

And try to prevent her Illumise from setting up Rain Dance

15 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

That's probably a wise thing to do. He would just die instantly.

On another note, what exactly is wrong with the pictures? Why won't they upload? Have you reached your maximum upload capacity on the site?

I think Pidgeotto will be important in this battle. Don't you have a pokemon that can learn stealth rock? Because that would annihilate most of her mons

And try to prevent her Illumise from setting up Rain Dance

I'm planning on bringing Darvin the Hipopotas to control the weather which I'm not so sure is a good idea since most of her mons can counter it with grass and water moves.

and none of the mons I have on the PC can learn stealth rock unfortunetly.

When I try to paste a screen shot, I get this lovely text;

"There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance."

But I'm pretty sure I haven't passed the capacity yet...idk I'll look into it.

EDIT: Never mind I was completely wrong my capacity is at 100% LMAO...I guess no more screen shots for the next chapters or I delete previous screen shots because there's no in between here like I can't just resize them, that's a momentary solution and in the end I'll still reach 100% capacity...I just don't know what to do anymore. Welp. If there's one thing I have to complain about this site is that damn capacity limit xD 

Edited by V for Vendetta

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

I'm planning on bringing Darvin the Hipopotas to control the weather which I'm not so sure is a good idea since most of her mons can counter it with grass and water moves.

and none of the mons I have on the PC can learn stealth rock unfortunetly.

When I try to paste a screen shot, I get this lovely text;

"There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance."

But I'm pretty sure I haven't passed the capacity yet...idk I'll look into it.

EDIT: Never mind I was completely wrong my capacity is at 100% LMAO...I guess no more screen shots for the next chapters or I delete previous screen shots because there's no in between here like I can't just resize them, that's a momentary solution and in the end I'll still reach 100% capacity...I just don't know what to do anymore. Welp. If there's one thing I have to complain about this site is that damn capacity limit xD 

Ask other people that documented their mono's how they did it. For example, @Filthy Casual or @Jess

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Sup, it's uhh...been awhile, anyways just wanted to "update" anyone who still follows this playthrough on why it suddenly stopped. Well you see in my country there's this exam and well basically if you fail it you fail in life. Simple as that. You either find a normal job like a teacher or doctor if you get high grades and if you fail then you'll be sweeping the floor or standing guard infront of a public toilet being hodors. And personally I'm not interested in failling, apparently being the 2nd brightest male student my school has to offer,they intend for me to pass with flying colours like a Ho-oh and hence I had to stop this little side project of mine in turn for some time to study, This exam hasn't ended yet, there is still about 2 more weeks left of suffering and once I'm done, this playthrough will be on track again. Thanks, V.   :)

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

UPDATE: Sup, it's uhh...been awhile, anyways just wanted to "update" anyone who still follows this playthrough on why it suddenly stopped. Well you see in my country there's this exam and well basically if you fail it you fail in life. Simple as that. You either find a normal job like a teacher or doctor if you get high grades and if you fail then you'll be sweeping the floor or standing guard infront of a public toilet being hodors. And personally I'm not interested in failling, apparently being the 2nd brightest male student my school has to offer,they intend for me to pass with flying colours like a Ho-oh and hence I had to stop this little side project of mine in turn for some time to study, This exam hasn't ended yet, there is still about 2 more weeks left of suffering and once I'm done, this playthrough will be on track again. Thanks, V.   :)

Good luck with that. Good of you to have your priorities straight!