Taking a trip down memory lane...

Sceptilespy

Ok, so I was going to make a "What were your Rejuv teams?", and then I realized there were probably about 10 billion of those and ongoing, so I thought: "Let's be original for a change and not do something that involves making horribly unbalanced fights."

So, what were your favorite rejuv moments? Maybe getting a critical hit on a gym leader? Getting a shiny? Funny dialog? 

Well, to kick it off, mine was going against Erick in V7. I was in a skype call with my friends, and at the time, Erick asked you questions that alluded to how he was going to approach Saki. I went and chose the worst ones purposely, and my friends all told me to help the man out. I said nope, and immediately got BLOWN BACK by Erick. They were all laughing because Thunder Pulse made me rage a little. The worst part was, literally all my friends beat him in the first three times, and they had to wait for me to beat him to continue. It took me a grand total of 13 tries. 18, including the ones before I developed an actual strategy. 

A runner-up for that was when my friends and I fought Flora/Florin. My friend, Damian struggled so much on Florin. He likes to play defensively, and unfortunately for him, contrary serperior plus field boost just overwhelmed his team. What made the moment so special was how my friends and I were clowning him about it. "The only dude to lose 5 times in a row to a grass type gym leader." "Dude, the field literally boosts beam moves. SIGNAL BEAM. ICE BEAM. USE YOUR HEAD!" "Yo, Florin literally says he's rusty. And you're losing." "Kick this dude out the call until he gits gud." Those were my favorite quotes lol. He eventually won though. Emphasis on eventually.

My third favorite moment was the surprise puppet master fight. We all went in with weakened teams and 1 of my friends, Julius went up to what we would soon find out is the gym panel help thingy, and tried to tell us to prepare. We were too busy talking about why Aelita has pink hair. So we all figured out the puzzle. And this man Julius has 3 bug types in his party, and my friend Damian, just now getting over his PTSD from Florin asked if Julius wanted to be Crawli now. Then the battle happens and 4/6 friends get bodied. Julius and I are the only survivors, mainly because of course Julius had prepared, and my team sends psychic type users to therapy anyway (Chandelure, Greninja, Escavelier). And Julius was ON Damian about that Crawli joke earlier. "How you get bodied by a man with a Reuniclus." Ah, good times.

In any case, feel free to drop some of your favorite moments here. 

Interesting topic! Let me set the stage for you:

It was my first time playing the game. My team consisted of a Greninja, Tangrowth, Misdreavus, Swoobat, Weezing, and horribly under leveled Hariyama. I was going up against V8 Angie. Needless to say, I got blown away. It got so bad that I dropped Rejuvenation completely, deleting my save.

It wasn't until months later when I started another save file. I decided to build a good team to counter Angie. I started off by getting a Chespin, as I really like Chesnaught. Next, I found the Dusk Stone, allowing me to get my Mismagius. I found a Litleo which would provide a good resistance and HM slave. Finally, I trained up another Hariyama. However, that still wasn't enough. My Swoobat was still useless, and it would die immediately.

I decided to try and see what else was in the frozen dimension. While looking, I found a Thick Fat Spheal. This gave me an idea: I decided to train it up to a Walrein, allowing me time to heal party members as well as paralyze with Body Slam. As it turns out, that's exactly what I was missing. After months, Angie finally went down.

I'm always going to be thrilled with finding a way to defeat Angie's BS team, feeling as if I defeated a true threat.

One of my most memorable moments playing rejuvenation was when i accidentally replaced will o wisp with hail on my vanilluxe. right after i fought flora and boy was i happy when i fucking said " wait bitch... hail me" and i set up hail over rain and swept with my infernape. that bitch ate chimpacts sausage.

If haven't played the game myself but I've seen playthroughs and the best moment was when shofu got roasted by the guy in goldenleaf town.

Shofu talks to the guy....

Guy:- Oh my God I don't believe it! There's a walking trash can in my house! Oh wait. It's just you.

Best burn of entire time and shofu's reaction was amazing

Well, it warms my heart to see a pkmn that I don't expect to do well in a fight. One of such occasions was against the ppppet master fight. My Amoonguss which as a grass poion type was not really in it's right element with all the psychic types or at least I thought. In reality he became the MVP. Being a slow spore setter means that in trick room Amoonguss could spore the offensive while at the same time force another trick room from the defensive side or otherwise being completely shut down.

My first memorable moment was when I was going to battle Narcissa with 2 normal typed pkmn (Dodrio and Stoutland (which has Scrappy)). The first time I got blown away, but then I figured out to change her field with the use of flash. That's where my third normal type came in, helioptile. After that, dodrio rocked everyone with uproar and Narcissa couldn't change the field back because here special move doesn't work on normal types, obviously.
After that, I've had Dodrio save me many more times (normal gym, grass gym, water gym and probably even more).

My other memorable moment was fighting Erick with my volt absorb Manectric. It was so easy to shut Erick down, because manectric would just absorb all the electric attacks in the double fight. Didn't even have time to figure out a strategy because I had Erick down the first try.

I also have to give a shoutout to my Drapion, he was able to take it's time to lay down some toxic spikes in the fights against the Puppetmasters (and also Florin). And since Bronzong has levitate, it wouldn't absorb any of the spikes, leaving them there for the whole fight. I had my fun there. I also was kinda lucky that the Puppetmasters attacked with absolutely no logic (using not very effective moves on fighting typed pokemon, while they also could just hit super effective with a psychic move).

I really love hearing everyone's experiences on this! It's really quite interesting.

Anyways, for me most of these originated from the V9 update. But the one thing I will always remember from my original run is sweeping Narcissa with one Pokemon that had Grassy Terrain, and I still ended up with full HP in the end of it. That was just great.

For V9, the first thing I grew really fond about was the Blacksteeple part. I know a ton of people hate it and I can see why, but there's just something so satisfying about a mid-transition arc that sets everything up. I feel like I probably despised this part in my original run, but the updated scenes and tiles made it so much better. 

The highlight of this was beating Madame X, although not nearly as impressively as I've heard other's done so. But the new dialogue after you kick her in was really cool, since I didn't expect it to effect anything.

The surprise Puppet Master fight is probably my favorite Gym Battle in the game, and it was the sole time I got blown back almost immediately on my first try. I've never had to reset for a Gym Leader so quickly before, and it took me an insane amount of times since my team was so badly stacked against it. The Reuniclus and it's Thunderbolts would just constantly smash through my team over and over again. The first time I've had to use a Revive :(. 

This is a great topic, I've had a number of memorable topics in Rejuvenation.

I really like the dimensional rift mons both in terms of their difficulty and the concept behind them. Back when I had my first run-through in V7, I took FOREVER to beat dimensional rift Galvantula as its compound eyes thunder just ripped through my team, but in V9 I was actually pretty upset to see that it was buffed and didn't pack the same punch as I was able to beat it in under 5 tries. However, I absolutely loved the challenge posed by Ferrothorn as my team was not prepared to handle it in the slightest. I went into the quest with my team all at about levels 75-76 as I didn't take time to level up yet (intense mode), and being that I don't have a single mon with a ground move on my team I simply did not pack the power to even dent it. I had my quagsire set up rain because I knew I would need to weaken it somehow, but I was in for a surprise when it transformed and repeatedly swept my entire team that usually relies on a speed advantage. I refused to go back and level up or get a ground type move so I figured out a strategy where I'd switch in my alolan muck and keep reviving my infernape to land a series of close combats because it was my fastest mon (thank you V9 for revival herbs). I was so satisfied when I finally beat it, even if I had to play a little dirty, but that's what makes this game so great.

But my favorite part of the story was on Valor Mountain when Crescent attempted to kill Sharon and Saki showed up out of nowhere with her... uh... machine I guess and saved the day; she's my favorite character and I can't wait until she returns.

I discovered Pokémon rejuvenation when it was by V9 so i'm kinda new here....

Well, something fun happened to me when fighting Flora, the grass type gym leader, It was not so bad because i had my Charizard and then....She sends her Venusaur and mega evolve it. Ok, It was the only pokémon she had left and i still had two of my pokémon, but she always one-hit beated them. So, i burned her Mega Venusaur with the move ''Inferno'' from my Charizard, then she smashed my Charizard and i just had Lycanroc left, i was lost, but then i realized i had like 7 Revives, so, while Lycanroc was out, i Revived Charizard, Venusaur smashed Lycanroc but then her HP went down a little bit because of the burn, then i threw out my Charizard and Revived Lycanroc, she smashed my Charizard, then threw out Lycanroc and revive charizard before she killed my lycanroc but lose some HP, then Revive lycanroc and just repeated that until the burn killed his Venusaur, not much of a big deal i think, but it was pretty funny to me and intense too.

23 minutes ago, Shadowstep, i guess... said:

I discovered Pokémon rejuvenation when it was by V9 so i'm kinda new here....

Well, something fun happened to me when fighting Flora, the grass type gym leader, It was not so bad because i had my Charizard and then....She sends her Venusaur and mega evolve it. Ok, It was the only pokémon she had left and i still had two of my pokémon, but she always one-hit beated them. So, i burned her Mega Venusaur with the move ''Inferno'' from my Charizard, then she smashed my Charizard and i just had Lycanroc left, i was lost, but then i realized i had like 7 Revives, so, while Lycanroc was out, i Revived Charizard, Venusaur smashed Lycanroc but then her HP went down a little bit because of the burn, then i threw out my Charizard and Revived Lycanroc, she smashed my Charizard, then threw out Lycanroc and revive charizard before she killed my lycanroc but lose some HP, then Revive lycanroc and just repeated that until the burn killed his Venusaur, not much of a big deal i think, but it was pretty funny to me and intense too.

I had to do something similar with Angie back in V7, balanced teams struggle against gym leaders who's fields are completely in their favor - I beat Flora by throwing hail on my Quagsire.

The most memorable moment for me was sweeping Angie with a Blaziken in V9.After 3 bulk ups and 1 max potion,I KOed every mon of Angie.Luckily I had found TM brick break.But when that froslass was sent,I had to use blaze kick.But it missed the 1st turn.But the 2nd time it hit and I won.I only had 3 or 4 HP left because of the damage from hail.

My favorite dialogue is this boy in lost camp:

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.7435e4da4838bc06d804c08228c65a90.PNG

My favorite battle was a double battle with sharon and Eli on Valor mountain.It was either I one shot them or they KOed me.

My favorite sidequest was the GDC sidequests.I mean giving Looker and his boss the nightmare medallion to go to nightmare city.It made me remember Inception.Then the battle with rift pokemon was epic.

Edited by Yagami

Nice Topic and ideea (i like youre moments btw) =))

So my first great moment was at the 3rd gym and sweep the gym with my medicham 

what was more funny was the fact that in the previous versions i strugled against her a lot 

The second best moment was when i got my shiny litten from the 3rd try =)) (good times)

The 3rd best moment when i crushed erick and his stupid volt move thing with just 3 mons after a lost to him 10 times in a row (don.t count the ones when i quit)

And my last moment was when i completly smashed the puppet master in the first try with my dusklops and electrivire 

And as my favorite dialogue 

The part when saki tries to kill amber =)) that is epic 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i know that i should make my own topic but im new in this and people will just ignore it, well, someone knows when the next pokemon rejuvenation will be released? i have found nothing about the next version, but i really want to play pokemon rejuvenation when it's completed. P.d: sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Shadowstep, i guess...

7 hours ago, Shadowstep, i guess... said:

Hey, i know that i should make my own topic but im new in this and people will just ignore it, well, someone knows when the next pokemon rejuvenation will be released? i have found nothing about the next version, but i really want to play pokemon rejuvenation when it's completed. P.d: sorry for my bad english.

Be patient, quality development takes a decent amount of time, but Jan is working on gathering a development team to speed up the process. There's also no status thread this time around due to posts like these, no offense. I'd recommend just checking back every now and then, but not making posts like these because the mods will likely delete them.

On 30/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, leo_the_greatest said:

Be patient, quality development takes a decent amount of time, but Jan is working on gathering a development team to speed up the process. There's also no status thread this time around due to posts like these, no offense. I'd recommend just checking back every now and then, but not making posts like these because the mods will likely delete them.

Ok, thanks for telling me that, oh, and another thing, i went back to goldenwood forest and it's all forgotten, but when i was walking across a bridge, my character heard a roar, i think it was a gyarados, do you know something about that? maybe if i can catch the Gyarados? because the message box says that the sound came from lake down, but i couldn't find anything.

21 hours ago, Shadowstep, i guess... said:

Ok, thanks for telling me that, oh, and another thing, i went back to goldenwood forest and it's all forgotten, but when i was walking across a bridge, my character heard a roar, i think it was a gyarados, do you know something about that? maybe if i can catch the Gyarados? because the message box says that the sound came from lake down, but i couldn't find anything.

yeah that is the triger i think 

if you.ve lost the battle with gyarados first time you can fight him a second time and no you can.t catch him sadly

14 minutes ago, Shadowstep, i guess... said:

But how can i battle him again? i walk around and i don't find him.

You battle it sometime after the Ghost gym, when you can re-enter the forest.  Just go back to the hill.

My most memorable thing is probably beating the Puppet Masters on my first try, while completely doing the opposite of Zeta's advice.  I was going to scout once with the team I had, with two mons having a psychic weakness; I was able to beat the offensive side with them, so I went all in.

Almost sweeping the Fire leader with Primarina on the first try is a close second; still won wit the next mon, but not a clean sweep.

Also props to Medichan, for Hi-jump kicking or Ice punching most things to oblivion, and Pachirsu for being a reliable utility/pickup mon throughout the game.