Thou'rt Challenged By Seel, The Mightiest Water Type In LC

Seel The Deal

...or something like that, anyway. So uh, hi, I guess. I sit on my lazy behind and play video games all day while still somehow getting good grades in school (particularly Math and English). I'm also not afraid to say I'm not exactly light, but eh, whatever. Maybe I can pretend I'm a heavyweight champ one day lol right. Favourite games? Pokemon games (particularly Reborn, it's an absolute masterpiece and I can't help but check in every day to see that the community is 1% closer to experiencing greatness. Main series is good but a bit easy for my liking, and I guess stuff like Insurgence and Zeta/Omicron are good too. Haven't tried Rejuvenation yet but I really should), Terraria (in which I've managed to log over 1600 hours because who needs a life? Eh, doesn't beat the number of hours I have in the Pokemon or Guitar Hero series anyway), Guitar Hero 3: Legends Of Rock (on PC because custom songs, also I have like 1700+ hours in the series lol) and the Dark Souls series (because I feel the need to torture myself because they're fun, challenging and fast paced action RPGs with about 20 million different ways to play). I also enjoy various other games, but I kinda have a lot so maybe let's not mention them?

I've been lurking these forums without an account for Arceus knows how long now I only started around the release of E15 but shh but never really got around to making an account. Played through Reborn a few times now and never once failed to pick up a Durant and just barely managed to drag myself away from the trap of using Granbull again on my most recent run. Currently have a rotation of 25 team members; will back up the save and replay real quick in E17 before going back to the main save because I am NOT EV TRAINING AND IV BREEDING 25 POKEMON AGAIN NO THANK YOU SIR HAVE A NICE DAY.

Anyways, still young now but in the future I'm going to be developing video games (probably). I could go down one of many routes tbh, but I'm only particularly interested in singing (which I'm really not that great at), game development, and sorta chemistry, though people tell me I'd like physics.

...I'm running out of mildly entertaining things to say so, uh, here's some favorites of mine.

Favorite hobbies: singing, video gaming (duh), being lazy (super duh)

Favorite subject: mathematics (because everyone likes math, right? ...Right?)

Favorite bands: Dragonforce, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica (aka the objective best bands in the history of the universe)

Favorite food: meatloaf (because it's yummy in my tummy)

Favorite way to spell Favorite: Favourite (because I'm good at Inglish)

...So that's me. A guy with dreams and a passion for gaming. And a Youtube channel with no videos that I've been planning to start uploading on for ages but never got around to it. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after. Or a week later. Or in a year... eh, give it two years.

Pros:

• Blows off school because he's too smart for that nonsense
  • Good at math
  • Likes math
  • Understands why everyone else should like math
  • Maybe just maybe will indulge my secret love of heavily-formalized old English speech patterns because wouldst thou gaze yonder at his favourite? :P

Cons

• So wholly consumed by the seductive evil of "sorta chemistry" that he won't even look straight at physics towards his salvation

Eh...  we'll call it a wash, I guess.

No?  Okay, fine.  This one gets Titania's official Seel of approval:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-08-28_at_8.11.58_PM.png

Well played, sir.