Danganronpa X Pokemon Rejuvenation: Gundham Tanaka and his rodents explore Aevium! (Latest defeated: Keta)

Jess

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

nice

a run without some cheesy story

LOL! Well, define cheesy... Some of my rodents love some cheddar or blue cheese... :D 

Anyways, thank you! :) 

• Veterans

I originally thought you were doing this with just the Pika clones and didn't bother looking, but now that I've actually checked it out, p cool. Typhlosion best starter, awesome Nidos. Looks like it'll be an interesting read. A tip for the future though; absolutely make sure to pick up the Heart Scale in Amethyst Grotto, awesome for getting Eruption on Typhlosion early.

1 hour ago, Anthony810 said:

I was laughing so hard because of Jenner's stuff on fire. This is funny :D

:D Jum-P has a fiery temperament! Thank you!

55 minutes ago, Azeria said:

I originally thought you were doing this with just the Pika clones and didn't bother looking, but now that I've actually checked it out, p cool. Typhlosion best starter, awesome Nidos. Looks like it'll be an interesting read. A tip for the future though; absolutely make sure to pick up the Heart Scale in Amethyst Grotto, awesome for getting Eruption on Typhlosion early.

Glad you gave my run a chance, the more so if you thought I'd only be using ele-rodents!

Nah, only Pika clones would be pretty boring (and I myself doubt it would be possible with only Electric rodents). Starter was either Cyndaquil or Chespin, but got Cyndaquil for the more important Fire coverage, since Grass coverage can be replaced with Water (Bibarel/Azumarill)... I've actually completed this run, but just now I found the motivation and time to update my topic. And that was the exact way I used that Heart Scale ;) 

• Veterans
5 hours ago, Jess said:

:D Jum-P has a fiery temperament! Thank you!

Glad you gave my run a chance, the more so if you thought I'd only be using ele-rodents!

Nah, only Pika clones would be pretty boring (and I myself doubt it would be possible with only Electric rodents). Starter was either Cyndaquil or Chespin, but got Cyndaquil for the more important Fire coverage, since Grass coverage can be replaced with Water (Bibarel/Azumarill)... I've actually completed this run, but just now I found the motivation and time to update my topic. And that was the exact way I used that Heart Scale ;) 

Aw yiss. Early Eruption Typhlosion is absolutely amazing.

CHAPTER 7: A Heavenly day turns into Hell!

While my 'mons and I were playing at the Gearen Park, we decided to have some lunch too. So, I laid my scarf on the grass and placed some Berries on it in order for the pesky rodents to munch on! We heard a rustling of the leaves behind us, so we checked... When we looked back, half of the berries had gone missing!

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "My food, thieves, where, what, who....!!!"

Spoiler

ZXnAQan.png

San-D, the Patrat: (Smacking Gaidoku on the head with her red-glowing skull scepter) "Don't get enraged, you'll get an aneurysm!"

Gaidoku: (After momentarily fainting) "Ou... ouch... Thanks, I guess... BUT CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN YOU SWING THAT THING!"

Gundham: (Thinking to himself) "So, pink for shyness/erotic-oriented feelings and red for anger... I wonder what other colours San-D's scepter-aura can take..."

Spoiler

bYnCEnG.png

Gundham: "But where did the berries go? We are all cursed and demons from Hell deprive us from nutritio-"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Ey, edgelord, cut the crap... Check under that bush... *Sigh*"

Spoiler

Wa5R2Be.gif

A wild female Nidoran was there... She was hiding with a few other female and male Nidorans... When I saw her, she fled into a tree hollow! 

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: "Come back here, you thief! Or I'll I'll I'll......"

ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Gundham: "Well, that Discharge looked strong. But not aimed properly... Alright. Bun, you take care of Kairi Hime's newly acquired perm. I will go check what's going on in that tree hollow. Try not to burn the entire park down, Jum-P!"

All squad (in chorus): "YOU GOT IT BOSS!"

Kairi Hime, the Bidoof: (After beeing turned into a fluffball by the Discharge): "A...G...A.... ASGHHGHGSKLJBGFVYF"

So, while Bun, the Buneary is whistling while trimming Kairi Hime's edges using Cham-P's (my Rattata's) sharp whiskers as scissors, I check in the tree hollow...

And boy, what I see...

AN ENTIRE CHEMISTRY LAB WITH EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE! It had test tubes, heat baths, weird substances that looked like Nidoran's poison in glass vessels... And the female Nidoran wearing glasses and a white labcoat was mixing ingredients! I rubbed my eyes in disbelief and pushed my jaw back up, totally jawdropped... Nidoran poured the mixture in tiny amounts on a big tray... Then, a wild Pansear shot an Ember under the tray where the mixture was placed... And... POOF! Nidoran(f) presented us with the result... Which smelled amazingly delicious! That lil devil stole the berries to make poffins! It offered me one for each of my 'mons and another one for myself, offering the rest to the male Nidoran that accompanied her before, which turned out to be her lab assistant/apprentice, and the Pansear/master baker! As we all munched happily, she told to her lab assistant that he is ready to become her successor, since she has taught him everything she knew about Potions and cooking to treat their friends in the park... Then, after a tearful goodbye, she decided to join me and the others, saying that

Nidoran (f): "Judging by your 'mons temperament, you will need someone to make you Burn heals, Parlyz heals and Antidotes... And, I admire the respect with which you treat your friends. I'll join you, if you promise that we come here often to visit Nidoctor, my assistant, Pancook, the master chef and the Park..."

Gundham: (After laughing deviously) "Welcome to the dark realm of Tanaka and his followers... I shall call you Hidenka, your Royal Highness!"

nidoranf.gif

Hidenka, the Nidoran (Female)

Docile/Hustle (Item: None)

Shiny: No

• Scratch
  • Growl

With that done, we all went to the North Gearen Rail station, and met Tesla, the woman who rescued me from the SS Oceana! She told me not to worry about my mother, but, in all honesty, my friends are helping me remain calm and sane. Besides, a demon's mother is indestructible. I feel sorry for those who shall face her wrath. And her cooking... She's... not great at it... Anyways, after that was taken care with and she waved me farewell, I embarked the train and met up with Melia at Goldenwood Forest! Which was amazingly beautiful, and the leaves had a great golden hue, perfectly befitting the Forest's name!

Melia called me a doll for deciding to accompany her, which made me blush and then toughen up immediately, saying that if I were a doll, I'd probably be a Voodoo doll, so she'd not want me around her... She laughed, saying how weirdly funny I am and we advanced through the forest together...

After I fed and played with a wild Whismur, which got a bit too excited and destroyed my poor Bidoof, Melia and I had a great time feeding some wild Vivillons (to which I felt weirdly attracted... maybe in an alternative universe I am a Bug breeder instead of a rodent breeder), gave bait to a fisherman and helped him catch some strong (?) Magikarps, one of which landed on his head, watered some flowers and got scolded about it by the woman who was the owner of the garden, fed some lovely wild Finneons and rescued a girl who had managed to get stuck on the top of a tree! Then we reached our destination, Goldenwood Cave, where many trainers come to practise against each other!

I then met a woman who owned a Furfrou and she generously gave me a Potion!

Hidenka, the Nidoran(f): "Pffft! No way a commercial healing product such as this can compare with the superior healing items I produce with my lifelong expertise!"

Gundham: "Don't be rude now, Hidenka, thank the lady who was kind to us!"

Hidenka: "Meh! Thanks, kind lady... *sulks*"

"She is very sure and proud of her skills! That's a great lil Nidoran you have there!", the Old Lady said, as she petted Hidenka's sulking face, not afraid of getting poisoned by her whiskers... Hidenka purred a bit, but, when I asked whether she started liking the kind lady, she turned her head and popped back in her ball... "Too proud to admit it!", I thought to myself!

Seeing the lady's affection and Furfrou's protective stance towards her, I thought that we could use a dog-like Pokemon, mostly to protect the squad and assist with its scouting and scent capabilities... Soon after saying this, I noticed a Rockruff walking around my foot, wanting me to pet her. Apparently, it used to play with the girl who got stuck on the tree, but her grandpa considered her to be too young to take care of a Pokemon yet, so she sent it to talk to me! I fed it an Oran Berry, startled a bit, since my relationship with any living beings that aren't rodents is non-existant... Including humans, yes. But she was so friendly, that I decided to catch her! And later, I promised to the girl that I'd visit often, so that she can keep in touch with her beloved Rockruff. So, another squad member!

[Final team will be only rodents, 1 dog and 1 bear, as stated and justified by Danganronpa lore in the first chapter of this run]

rockruff.gif

Pomeranian, the Rockruff (Female)

Serious/Keen Eye (Item: None)

• Tackle
  • Bite
  • Leer
  • Sand Attack

Then, I advanced in Goldenwood Cave and teamed up with Melia to advance in the cave through double Battles! Kairi Hime, my Bidoof seemed particularly blushed and excited when she saw Melia's shiny Buneary... The weird thing was that she offered to share the old oak log she was munching with him! She never shared food. She even munched on metal. Consumed a bloody lamp post the first time I saw her, so the thing that she had a soft tooth (pun intended) for Buneary was plain obvious! I reckoned this was love on first sight, since Buneary reciprocated her feelings, accepted the lunch offer and nearly cracked his front tooth by trying to take a bite on the hard log... Thankfully, Hidenka, my female Nidoran quickly made some medicine by using the nearby herbs and some mushrooms she found in the cave and treated Buneary's toothache! In order to impress Melia's Buneary, Kairi Hime soon evolved into a Bibarel!

bibarel.gif

Kairi Hime, the Bibarel (Female)

Impish/Simple (Item: None)

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

Part 7: Goldenwood Forest!

Spoiler

Going deeper into Goldenwood Cave, Melia and I found what Dr. Jenner sent her to investigate. A wall carved with inscriptions. Melia took photos of it, then, with a sudden tremor, the wall collapsed and created an entrance to another chamber! I allowed Melia to proceed and I wandered around for a bit, meeting Mars, the first member of the Culvier clan! The previous one completely destroyed me with her Kadabra, but Mars, the Master of Affinity and her Leavanny seemed much more timid, so they let me go, since I judged that I was still too weak to face her!

Soon after, as I was on my way back to meet Melia, Bun, my Buneary kept dropping stuff... This time, he dropped accidentally a Buneary statue that Kairi Hime carved with her teeth... She made two, one as a friendship gift to Bun and the other as a love present to Melia's shiny Buneary... And they were made of marble pieces that we found when the Cave's wall collapsed! Quite the strong teeth that succubus of a Bibarel has... Sadly, Bun dropped and broke his into a million pieces and burst into tears... Kairi Hime however petted his ears with her flat, beavery tail to console him and told him that she'd make another one from an Iron Ball, in order for it to not break if he drops it again!

Bun started crying, but smiling and then, as he climbed on my shoulder, he started glowing... And then, he evolved!

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

Jolly/Klutz (Item: None)

• Return
  • Work Up
  • Foresight
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

And, while fighting off some random Woobats and Geodudes, Hidenka also evolved! And after evolving, she jumped up and down, apparently because she realised how much stronger her medicine and antidotes will be, since her own poison  is more potent itself after evolution... Crazy scientists, I swear!

nidorina.gif

Hidenka, the Nidorina (Female)

• Poison Sting
  • Double Kick
  • Scratch
  • Growl

After passing the newly opened gate, I eventually found myself in a hidden grove, where Melia waited for me and had placed a blanket on the short grass, ready for a picnic! Blue Vivillons, a weird Arceus statue and a great new friendship created! What better way to celebrate it than having a small spar with Melia, the new Normal type Gym Leader-to-be!

VS MELIA

The team I used in this battle was:

Spoiler

pachirisu.gif

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu (Female)

Impish/Pickup (Item: None)

• Bide
  • Growl
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

• Return
  • Work Up
  • Foresight
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

nidorina.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Double Kick
  • Scratch
  • Growl

quilava.gif

Jum-P, the Quilava (Male)

Lax/Blaze (Item: None)

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Smoke Screen
  • Work Up

bibarel.gif

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

nidorino.gif

Gaidoku, the Nidorino (Male)

Adamant/Poison Point (Item: None)

• Poison Sting
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

The battle starts at 10:05 of the following video (Part 8)! All in all, it was a nice battle! Lopunny (as expected) was the ace here, but Melia's Eevee was very annoying with Mud Slap accuracy drop hax. Kairi Hime was as blind as a bat soon, so Rollout didn't work at all... Overall, it was relatively easy though! 

Melia packed up, and we both tried to fold the blanket, but that's when the ground shook... So, we forgot about the blanket and ran back to Goldenwood Forest to see what was going on... The start of our troubles was there, when we met Team Xen's grunts... They openly try to capture Melia, with the assistance of Shadow Pokemon that they possess! I immediately knew that this was all Jenner's plot... After all, I had seen him having a mysterious talk with a red-haired woman via Poke-Skype at his office...

Team Xen grunts stole the Old Lady's Furfrou too! And openly try to capture Melia with a Shadow Meowth! But Melia opens the briefcase her father gave her and inserts the ultra-emergency code he gave her... And it has a Snag-Machine, which she offers to me! Now, I'm in doubt. Jenner obviously is on Team Xen's side. But why help Melia counter Team Xen's strategy then? Maybe he did something in the past and regretted about it? I'm thinking too hard about it... I battle the Team Xen grunts and capture almost every shadow pokemon they have! Eventually, Melia and I are challenged by Eli and Sharon, a weird duo of a French (?) guy and a girl whose actual name nobody can remember... Sharon isn't a hard name, though...

VS SHARON & ELI

The battle started at 31:20 of the following video (Part 8) and can be summarised by Maga-Z, the Pachirisu Spark'ing Murkrow to death (OHKO) and going down to two Psywaves by Misdreavus, which then got down to the combined power of Melia's Hapi (Togepi) and Kairi Hime's, my Bibarel's.

After that, the shiny Garbodor we encountered in the sewers shows up and draws the attention of Sharon and Eli, distracting them enough for us to deal with Zetta, the Team Xen admin! Turns out Garbodor has taken a liking to Melia and wants to help her, which is adorable! However, our problems increase, since Zetta will not be a pushover... Or will he?

Part 8: Shadow Pokemon!

Spoiler

We will find out in the next chapter!

Till then, enjoy everyone! ;):) 

And don't forget to leave your comments below! And likes too, we're rep hunting on the daily!

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

More evolutions! Yay! And a weird Nidoran F scientist. Wasn't expected buuuut I like it. Can't wait for more of this. :)

Haha, thanks! Hidenka is very weird, but very interesting too! :D 

And you haven't seen all the weird stuff about my team members' personalities!

When i read about rodents i was expecting a pikaclone run, and i frowned a little.  Reminded me of when you did the bug monorun because you hated the type.  But im glad that there is much more variety which makes it interesting.     Though the main selling point is of course my FAVORITE character of  DR2. Great selection there!   And the storytelling is very enjoyable.   How weird that Jum-P  went from being all  innocently obedient to a rebellious teen!    Also Nidoran scientist?  Nidoctor? Hah xD

I already foresee a future scene where your two nidos develop feelings between them, evolve and  settle down somewhere to make a family (since staying in the team would break the rodent theme)

14 minutes ago, DemICE said:

When i read about rodents i was expecting a pikaclone run, and i frowned a little.  Reminded me of when you did the bug monorun because you hated the type.  But im glad that there is much more variety which makes it interesting.

Well, even though I am one of the weirdos that like most pika clowns clones, it would become very boring to practically do such a limited Electric monorun. Probably impossible too at some point... So, I thought that variety is good! :) 

16 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Though the main selling point is of course my FAVORITE character of  DR2.

Gundham and his chuunibyu dark realm thing makes him really interesting! So, I thought I could add some layers to his personality in this! Even though, it is obvious for everyone who has played the game and watched the anime that Gundhams personality is anything but single-layered...

18 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Great selection there!   And the storytelling is very enjoyable.   How weird that Jum-P  went from being all  innocently obedient to a rebellious teen!    Also Nidoran scientist?  Nidoctor? Hah xD

I'm glad you like it! Yes, I like the selection of 'mons I have so far! I hadn't realised that so many Pokemon were based on rodents when I came up with the idea for this custom run. Also, allowing myself a Pomeranian (dog Pokemon) and a Grizner (bear Pokemon) made my team a bit more interesting. A tad breaking the "rodent" mould, but closer to Gundham's pets as shown in DR! Won't reveal who the bear will be yet though. Jum-P's evolution made him turn into a teenage Quilava! Nidoctor was a pun of the moment, lol. Glad you found it funny! :D 

21 minutes ago, DemICE said:

I already foresee a future scene where your two nidos develop feelings between them, evolve and  settle down somewhere to make a family (since staying in the team would break the rodent theme)

It's true that Nidoking and Nidoking stop resemble rodents, but I didn't completely stop using them after they evolved. If one stage of an evolution line was rodent based, I considered the entire evolution line compatible with the theme. See, I get too attached to my 'mons, and benching them for good would feel bad... Also, Typhlosion is a badger, which isn't a rodent, and I'd never ever sack my starter. 

CHAPTER 8: Queen Beaver goes ham!

While the almighty shiny Garbodor was chasing away Sharon and Eli, Melia and I went to confront the Team Xen admin that was staring at the lake... I patted him on the shoulder, so he wondered how is it possible that Sandra and Eli were defeated already...

*Jum-P the Quilava pops out*

Jum-P: "Yo, boss, that dude is worse with names than you are with genders. It's Sharon, dumbass!"

Gundham: "Hush, little one, lemme do the talking!"

Jum-P: "Meh, whatever! But I shall correct that abomination of a haircut before going!"

*Jum-P used Ember on Zetta's hair"

Zetta *jumping around*: "Ouch, oh, someone put out the fire, ouch! Arghhhhh!!"

*Kairi Hime, the Bibarel pops out and uses Water Gun on Zetta, leaving him soaked and with a nice mohawk look, before going back to munching on her log*

Gundham: "Would you look at that, looks like the dark spirits blessed you with a talent at hairstyling, Jum-P!"

Jum-P *boasting proudly*: "Heh, lots of practise on my previous own- AHEM! *COUGH COUGH* You think?!"

Zetta *staring in his pocket mirror*: "MY HAIR! You turned the almighty Zetta into a freaking punk biker! I'll show no mercy to you, guy with the weird name!"

Gundham: "He dares insult the dark overlord himself, the reigning heir of the Tanaka empire... Maga-Z, daughter of the thunder, murder!"

VS ZETTA

The squad members that faced Zetta were the following...

Spoiler

pachirisu.gif

• Bide
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

nidorino.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

quilava.gif

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Smoke Screen
  • Work Up

The battle starts at 1:55 of the following video (Part 9). Nothing too exciting here... Maga-Z, my Pachirisu unveiled her destructive forces by destroying Zetta's Minior (by Spark'ing it to death) and Alolan Meowth (by Charm-Spark'ing it to death) and weakening Zetta's Type:Null as well (with a Charm and a Spark), before fainting. Then, Gaidoku, my Nidorino Double Kick'ed Type:Null to oblivion and Jum-P, my Quilava took care of Shadow Alolan Grimer quite easily (Work Up, blinded with a Smokescreen and 2HKO'ed it with Ember).

Zetta was easily overpowered.

Gundham: "You are no match for my power, human!"

Zetta laughed when he heard me calling him a human, as if I had said something weird... Then he said a weird incantation and a huge demonic Gyarados emerged from a dark whirlpool which was emitting an evil aura and devoured me on Zetta's command, despite Melia's efforts to pull me... Even I, the offspring of evil hadn't felt similar darkness before, similar to the one I encountered in the alternate dimension where I was sucked into... It was on first sight the same forest, but much darker... I rescued some Flailing Magikarp's on shore by tossing them in the blood-red water of the lake, and fearlessly-

Gaidoku, the Nidorino *interrupting narration*: "FEARLESSLY, MY ASS, you were shaking, you lying edgelord!!!!"

OK, OK, you venomous snitch, I'm rephrasing! And not-so-fearlessly, went to face the Dimensional Rift Gyarados, having the emotional support of Melia's soul, which reached me and helped me remain sane in the vast darkness that was enveloping me...

VS DIMENSIONAL RIFT GYARADOS

The squad members that faced Dimensional Rift Gyarados were the following...

Spoiler

pachirisu.gif

• Bide
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

bibarel.gif

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

The battle starts at 7:50 of the following video (Part 9).

So, I sent in Maga-Z, my Pachirisu. 

Maga-Z (facing Gyarados-immediately getting Intimidated): "Aaaahhhh, what on Earth is this?!!!" *hides behind me*

Gundham: "It's just a Gyarados, face it, my fearless daughter of the lightning!"

Maga-Z (regaining courage and greeting in a military manner with her fluffy tail): "YES SIR! I'LL BEAT IT TO DEA-"

*Gyarados mutates into Dimensional Rift Gyarados, 5 times the size and hostility of the previous one*

Maga-Z (facing Dimensional Rift Gyarados-immediately getting Intimidated again): "AAAARGHHHHHH, I DIDN'T SIGN FOR THIS, GENERAL!!!" *hides behind me*

San-D, the Patrat (Screaming while sat on my shoulder, her skull scepter with glowing red eyes): "I shall guide you to victory, as the High Tamer of the Gyarados, Maga-Z! Remember, I got from the sinking S.S. Oceana to Gearen by surfing on a Gyarados myself, follow my orders and you shall emerge victorious!"

My 'mons seemed to be able to handle it themselves, so I gave command to San-D, who gave all the orders to Maga-Z... Initially, San-D ordered Maga-Z to Charm the beast 3 times in a row, and not try to avoid the demon's strikes! Miraculously, Maga-Z's cute face and sweet adorable stares into Gyarados' eyes were making the beast less and less hostile and its strikes weaker and weaker! Then, San-D ordered Maga-Z to put all her power into a Spark, which paralysed the beast!

San-D then swiftly sent in Kairi Hime, my Bibarel, who seemed to not really understand the importance of the situation...

Kairi Hime (munching on a log from dimensional rift-corrupted trees): "Chomp, gnom.... Thing's spicy.... Yumyumyum... I like it..."

The dimensional Rift Gyarados were hitting her, but Kairi Hime just used Defense Curl three times while chomping viciously, unwilling to strike, ignoring San-D's commands, as the Gyarados couldn't even scratch her, even with his strongest corrupted attacks... 

Then, I had an epiphany... I whispered my idea in San-D's ear, saw her eyes glowing... "That's bloody Brilliant, Boss! You do have a brain after all!"

And then, she shouted:

San-D, the Patrat: "Kairi Hime, that bastard of a Gyarados was flirting with Melia's Buneary earlier!!!!"

*Kairi Hime got enraged!*

*Kairi Hime used Rollout!* 

*Dimensional Rift Gyarados fainted!"

With that, and after I congratulated colonel and Gyarados-slayer San-D with a warm handshake, me and my team were released from the Dimensional Rift, and Melia was pleased to see us!

Garbodor is again buying us time to escape, which we successfully do by Hapi, Melia's Togepi using Alpha Metronome and channeling it into Teleport! Which means that Togepi, if it perfects this move, can practically use any move it wants on command, which is quite formidable as a skill! 

So, Melia, Togepi and I are teleported to Gearen Laboratory, outside of Dr. Jenner's office, and we go in to meet him and tell him what happened! However, when we went in, we overheard Jenner talking with a red-haired admin of Team Xen, Madelis... It was the same red-haired woman that was on the monitor, talking with Jenner when we went there to get our starter, Jum-P. After eavesdropping, we discovered that Melia isn't a real child of Jenner and that Team Xen entrusted him with raising Melia as long as he offered her back to Team Xen at some point, because she is vital to Team Xen plans for some unknown reason! Jenner, a Team Xen member himself sent Melia to Goldenwood Forest only fr Team Xen to capture her, but their plan failed thanks to us! 

I realise that Jenner probably regretted making this deal with Team Xen, probably because he developed a strong bond with Melia while raising her like his true child, and that's why he gave her the Snag Machine and asked from me to accompany her, in order for Melia to be able to fight back the threat and escape the danger!

However, Melia got too enraged to think rationally, and I had no time to stop her to explain her what Jenner's true intentions were, and she appeared in front of Madelis and Jenner, furious about being betrayed... But then, Madelis tries to capture Melia herself, using her Houndoom, and Melia's Togepi tries to perform Alpha Metronome-Teleport again, but fails to transfer me too... Jenner sends me to Route 2, sure that Melia wouldn't stay in the City, or go to the Goldenwood Forest again. I need to find her! But then, Ren appears too. And Crescent's Gothitelle appears too! And sends Jenner... somewhere! I have no clue where! And leaves me and Ren wondering, after advising us not to involve ourselves with Melia any longer, cause she will only bring pain to the people around her...

Like Hell we'd ever listen to her, always help a friend in need! So, as Ren says, we will need Rock Smash at Route 2... So, we need 1 badge. So, it is time to battle Venam and then go meet Venam and Ren at Route 2, to find Melia!

So, after a little preparation, I found myself in Venam's Gym! I contacted Jan giving me -not so important- advice on how to tackle the upcoming battle, and then advanced to solve the puzzle... Some weird thing with mixing poisons had me troubled for ages, but then...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Eh... Uh... I'm sorry to interrupt your valiant efforts to unveil the solution behind this riddle, Sir, but I think it is obvious... It has to do with poisons... When you mix them, you create alternatively coloured substances with various  properties..."

Gundham: "I'll trust your chemistry knowledge, my nerdy demon, lead the way!"

Hidenka brought out her testing tubes... She mumbled, pouring one substance into the other... 

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Blue+Red=Magenta... Red+Yellow=Orange... Blue+Yellow=Green... And... The spectrum of white light includes Red, Green and Blue... Teal=Blue+Green... Aaaand... VOILA!"

She had created the correct poisons, then took off her white lab coat and smiled at me... Then, she poofed back in her Pokeball, after bowing gently!

Quite a brainiac of a demon!, I chuckled to myself, as I proceeded to face Venam!

VS VENAM

The team I used vs Venam was the following:

Spoiler

nidorina.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Double Kick
  • Scratch
  • Growl

quilava.gif

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Smoke Screen
  • Work Up

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

• Return
  • Work Up
  • Quick Attack
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

pachirisu.gif

• Bide
  • Growl
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

bibarel.gif

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

nidorino.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

The battle starts at 31:15 of the following video (Part 9).

The battle started with Venam sending in Trubbish and me sending in Hidenka, my Nidorina. I ordered her to Growl at Trubbish to reduce its Attack!

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Growling is for heathens, Sir!"

Then, she proceeded to mix some of the chemicals she gathered earlier in the Gym puzzle chambers, and create tiny acoustic bombs. When they erupted, they really sounded like a Nidorina's Growl, but amplified! She did that enough to render Trubbish useless in Attack, and then I swapped her with Gaidoku, my Nidorino, to remove the Toxic Spikes from the field.

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "I don't know what you put in those Toxic Spikes bud, but they are the best treat since that... CHOMP... popcorn I had last week!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina (popping out of the ball, shouting): "Nooooooo, don't eat them all, I need some to make Full Heals, stop it... You hunger-driven dummy... *pouts*"

Gaidoku consumed hungrily the Toxic Spikes and proceeded to Focus Energy and spam-Peck to take out Trubbish and all of Venam's healing items. Thankfully, Trubbish managed to set up Toxic Spikes again, for Hidenka to gather, so I sent her in, as Venam sent in her Alolan Grimer.

Hidenka proceeded to spam her echo-bomb induced Growls (after meticulously collecting the Toxic Spikes and placing them in a sealed glass case for future medical use), and then I swapped her out for Kairi Hime, my Bibarel, who, once again, showed no will to fight... She had in front of her a big corrupted log she had gathered from the Dimensional Rift... She Defense Curl'ed three times, don't caring about Venam's Alolan Grimer desperately trying to knock her out... However, she appeared unfazed, chomping around the log carefully, removing chunks of corrupted wood, carving something that kinda resembled my Intimidated face when I first saw that abomination of a Gyarados.

Gundham: "I appreciate the dark, red-aura complexion I have in that face statue, but don't ridicule your master, you devilish pest!"

Kairi Hime: "But you look like that all the time, a caricature is you 99% of time!"

All my squad members popped out of their Pokeballs and laughed at me, I admit I was chuckling too at their mischievous attitude towards me, but then, the Alolan Grimer decided to Fire Punch Kairi Hime's artwork, burning it to ashes....

Bun, the Lopunny: "Oh God... It... it destroyed Kairi Hime's property..."

Jum-P: "All take cover, I repeat, ALL TAKE COVER!"

*Kairi Hime got enraged!*

*Enemy Alolan Grimer fainted!*

*Enemy Whirlipede fainted!*

*Enemy Seviper fainted!*

*Enemy Mareanie fainted!*

*Kairi Hime Headbutted Stunky to death!*

Kairi Hime: "Pant... phew..." *pops back in Pokeball after winking at Jum-P and me*

Venam was dumbfounded.

Gundham: "She doesn't like it when people touch her stuff... Be it food, or artwork..."

Venam: "I... kinda... figured..."

Part 9: vs Venam (1st - PoisonHeart Badge)

Spoiler

After defeating her, Venam admits that, despite my flaws, I am a pretty good trainer! Then, she gave me my first badge, the PoisonHeart Badge, which enables Rock Smash outside of battle and the TM for Poison Sweep, which is quite useful STAB to teach on my Nido-royals-to-be. After that, she asks if I really care for Melia, which I will prove by joining her and Ren at Amethyst Cave!

But we will do this in the next chapter!

Till then, enjoy everyone! ;):) 

And, as always, feel free to leave your likes/dislikes and comments/criticism! I always love some interaction!

Peace out for now! :D 

7 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

What's better than waking up from a nap? Waking up to this! Loved this to bits! I liked how you had the Patrat take order here when it was time to battle the dimensional rift Gyarados. xD And nice battle against Venam. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Thanks! :) 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was on Normal difficulty, I raised it to Intense at Mr.Luck's tent right after the Galvantula Dimensional Rift battle, so expect quite the brutal fights.

5 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thanks! :) 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was on Normal difficulty, I raised it to Intense at Mr.Luck's tent right after the Galvantula Dimensional Rift battle, so expect quite the brutal fights.

Brutal fights... Ice Type Gym Leader... The horrors... Ohh. Sorry about that. A repressed memory came up and I got lost in that for a moment. But cool! Can't wait to see it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 9: Getting sidetracked to oblivion!

After a brief two-week hiatus, it's time to get back on track and rolling!

So, in the previous chapter, Kairi Hime, my Bibarel went on super saiyan mode I defeated Venam, and she gave me the Poisonheart Badge, and a TM Disc, which was supposed to be Poison Sweep!

I immediately tried teaching it to Hidenka, my Nidorina...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "Hmmmm, Sir, I believe that this is not a technical machine disc, but something much more casual, widely used to entertain human beings by applying sound waves to their eardrums which are pleasantly translated into emotions by the nerval synapses of their brai-

San-D, the Patrat (Screaming intimidated while sat on my shoulder, her skull scepter hidden behind her back): "It is demonic and creates sounds!"

Gundham: ......................... (while intensely troubled and scratching his head, having no clue what Hidenka just said) 

Jum-P, the Quilava: "She just said it's a music CD, duh!"

Gundham: "Oh, that won't help Hidenka, or Gaidoku get stronge-"

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "Speak for yasself, I'm as strong as it gets already!" *burps after swallowing a Cherri Berry whole*

Gundham: "You gotta stop getting drunk on Cherri Berries first, then estimate your power, impatient demon... But we will try practicing drunken fist soon! You'd be an expert in that!"

After Hidenka handcrafted a Full Heal to treat Gaidoku's hangover, I put the whole party in their Pokeballs and attempted to exit Venam's Gym... I was determined to go by Venam's House and ask for what is mine by her relatives... But before having the chance to do so, a friend of Venam's stopped me and said that, since Venam mentioned that I will need the TM for Rock Smash, I need to go get it from a gang leader, the gang of whom is located by the Abandoned Sewers...

"Damn, those lowly humans keep toying me like a ping-pong ball, tossing me here and there...", I thought to myself, annoyed...

Then, when I exited the Gym, a lunatic drawn from the lowest pits of Hell was jumping up anddown before me. He was dressed like a scientist and had bright purple hair.

Dr. Jenkel: "My experiment finally worked, I cannot believe it... Oh my God, could this be the one... A strong trainer... YOU! NO IFS, NO BUTS, CERTAINLY NO BUTTS BUT COME WITH ME! You have to help me test my invention!"

I initially refused, since we had more pressing matters to attend to, but Hidenka sprang free from her Pokeball... She was in her labcoat, on my shoulder, and was gazing adoringly and admiringly at Dr. Jenkel... She was asking him a whole lot of questions on potion crafting, optimizing of EV training, the potential of IV altering... Then, they started discussing Pokemon breeding... And all Hell broke loose...

Gaidoku, the Nidorino *obviously infuriated*: "Oiiii, leave the girl alone, you creep! She is my girlf-... Eh... You aren't even a Pokemon! So, back off!" *tries to use Horn Attack on Dr. Jenkel*

Jum-P, the Quilava *holding Gaidoku by his ears*: "Help me hold him, God dammit!!"

Gaidoku, the Nidorino *even more obviously infuriated*: "LEMME LEMME LEMME LEMME KEEL 'IMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: *used Nuzzle on Gaidoku*

GAIDOKU IS PARALYZED! HE CAN'T MOVE!

Hidenka was witnessing the whole thing wordless, in awe, as Dr.Jenkel was keeping notes like a maniac, unfazed by the danger he was facing as my entire squad was trying to contain the enraged Nidorino!

Then, Hidenka walked closely to Gaidoku... And nuzzled him with her non-electric cheek... Muttering in his ear...

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "So, I'm your girlf-.... Finish your line..."

Gaidoku, the Nidorino *even more obviously paralysed*: "You... you... y.y.y.yyyy.....yyyyyyou're my g.g...g.... girlfriend... " *blushing*

Spoiler

FgXclgm.png

Dr. Jenkel: "An exquisite example of Pokemon growing fond to each other and developing intimacy through jealousy and superiority actions over potential threats! Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm..." *keeps thinking and writing in his notebook as Hidenka un-paralyses Gaidoku*

Gundham: "Devil damn it, enough with this, loverodents... Back in your Pokeballs! And you, Dr. Jenkel. Tell me about your abominable experiments! I shall offer my help to your endeavors!"

Dr. Jenkel: "Ah, yes, apologies, I forgot! So, this machine let's you relive past incidents! Such as the Goldenwood incident! And gain stuff from it (e.g. capture Shadow Pokemon you missed, grind your Pokemon, remember details etc. Also, you can use my Pokemon purifier to purify your shadow 'mons!"

Gundham: "The dark lord offers his eternal appreciation, doctor! My disposition might be opting for the dark side, but not by violating my 'mons feelings! It will greatly help me in my quest! I shall repay this debt with the blood of your enemies..."

Doctor Jenkel looked intimidated and greeted me goodbye, but he smiled! He probably was happy that he met me! Next stop, Venam's House! I knocked on the door, and immediately heard a loud voice of a female (presumably, Venam's mother), telling me to fuck off, thinking I'm Venam! 

Gundham: "This is the last heir of the Tanaka Empire, and a successful challenger of Venam's Gym! I am not Ven-"

Jum-P, the Quilava *playing Venam's CD in a CD-player (for the kids of '90s)*: "D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!!!!" *dancing to the tune*

Venam's mom: "That nightmare of a daughter must be close then, I hear her abominable music!"

Gundham: "YOU AREN'T HELPING, JUM-P, YOU DEVILISH PEST!"

I recalled Jum-P and stopped the music, because, apparently, this wasn't helping the situation. Venam's mother, Chasity, as she is called, was quite nice, she let me in her house, offered me some tea and gave me the TM for Poison Sweep (finally!). So, then, it was time to go do gang-related stuff to get the TM for Rock Smash!

VS KARRINA

I went to the Abandoned Sewers and met Karrina, the Gang Leader. She challenged me to a battle, and I faced her, to get the -much needed- Rock Smash TM!

The battle vs Karrina starts at 16:15 of the following video (Part 10) and is held at Chrisola Hotel's Arena! In this battle, I used:

Spoiler

nidorina.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Double Kick
  • Scratch
  • Growl

quilava.gif

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Smoke Screen
  • Work Up

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

• Return
  • Work Up
  • Quick Attack
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

pachirisu.gif

• Nuzzle
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

bibarel.gif

• Headbutt
  • Water Gun
  • Rollout
  • Defense Curl

nidorino.gif

• Poison Sting
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

Bun, my Lopunny easily handled Gothita, after the tiny Psychic demon scared the living shit out of Hidenka, who was the lead. Then, Kairi Hime, my Bibarel handled it all again... She seemed more eager to battle this time... Only a scream from Jum-P that we have to find and save Melia and her Buneary afterwards and that our chances of saving them get slimmer by the second, was needed to get her all fired up and start Rolling Out! Kairi Hime destroyed Salandit, Houndour and Torracat all by herself (praise Queen Beaver) and we got the TM for Rock Smash!

Karrina tried to sugarcoat her defeat, saying that her main team is much stronger, and she was only testing me out, which I think is true, but Jum-P was singing "they see you rollin', they hatin'" at Kairi Hime, ecstatic after yet another majestic performance by my almighty Queen Beaver!

Spoiler

Kinda like this... Jum-P is quite a rebellious, teenage Quilava! And loves his music!

Part 10: Dr. Jenkel and Karrina!

Spoiler

Now... Thinking of Venam's informative friend, Dr. Jenkel, Venam's mother and Karrina... IF I GET SIDETRACKED ANY MORE BY SOMEONE ELSE, THEY SHALL FACE THE RAGE OF THE DARK OVERLORD OF ICE!

OZ3WCNf.png

Then I lost my way to Amethyst Cave. With all that stuff, I forgot that I had to take a train to Route 2. I even forgot which train station I should depart from. Because even the reincarnation of Darkness himself, has one brain 24/7. And I ended up utterly lost, defeating the RK9 gang of Growlithes in Oceana Pier. Fuck my life.

We will keep going the next time everyone!

Till then, enjoy yourselves boys and girls! ;):) 

And don't forget to leave comments/likes/dislikes/criticism or anything!

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

This run slowly borders on something that could have been in "creative works" xd.

Wow,you think?! I just figured that, what almost every run misses is giving some personality to the Pokemon! We have casual runs that describe battles and follow the plot, we have runs that have an interesting background story of the character, but nobody ever had actually tried to put some depth and character development into the actual protagonists of these games: the 'mons themselves!

So, that's what I'll keep doing... I'm glad you like it, it's pretty much the best compliment I've had about this run so far :D 

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

You would definitely be good if you ever started participating in RPs 

Really?! I used to love RPs, but I tend to avoid participating, since I don't have much time (cause work/studies) to invest and get myself properly involved... So, I don't want to participate every now and then, out of fear I might ruin the fun for casual roleplayers... 

CHAPTER 10: Despair returns...

I might've gotten sidetracked to oblivion and my goal was to rescue Melia, but I also needed to be strong enough to face any calamities and dangers emerged on my path. So, I took my time to complete all help requests in the Gearen's Help Centre. San-D, my Patrat with her demonic skull scepter performed a time freezing spell in order to have ample time to complete those quests without making it too late to assist Venam and Ren... I also trained up Cham-P, my Alolan Rattata a bit, by battling Wanderer Novae (minute 1:00 of the following video, Part 11) , a nice trainer from another Region, such as me. I liked her immediately, since she said that Gundhm is a great name. "A name that carries a heavy heritage", I replied proudly. Anyways, she helped me switch-train Cham-P back to fitne-

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "She needed some exercise anyways, she is never trainin-"

Cham-P, the Alolan Rattata: "Lies, I was training, for the upcoming hot dog eating contest of East Gearen!"

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: "Exactly! And you got Jum-P knocked out from making him grill all those sausages with his Ember and our Master's wallet ravaged! It was time you relaxed!"

Cham-P, the Alolan Rattata: "They offered to assist me with trainin-"

Bun, the Lopunny: "I... I think they meant level training... Combat and stuff..."

Cham-P, the Alolan Rattata: "Who cares about those!!! I'm strong enough already!"

Kairi-Hime, the Bibarel: "Well, I'll help you get control of your vicious front teeth... And train you up for the eating contest too... But we'll have to go save Melia's Bun... ERRRRRRR Master's friends!"

Gundham: "Sigh... OK, enough guys... We all ready? Where the hell is Jum-P?"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "I... um... I think he's outside...."

Gundham: "But it's raining! His ominous flames will weaken and he'll need Nurse Joy again!"

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "He's been acting weirdly lately... He's developed a heated rivalry with a stray Buizel and they train together sometimes... I've seen Jum-P enjoying sitting in the rain lately... I'm studying the phenomenon currently..."

San-D, the Patrat: "Well, he had to do this. Kairi Hime wakes him up every day with a Water Gun in his face!"

Kairi-Hime, the Bibarel: "If he hadn't been snoring Embers like Cerberus in his sleep and lit on fire the precious Goldenwood logs I had gathered for my breakfast last week, I'd not have to resort to such drastic measures!"

Gundham: "ORDER, Devil damnit!!! See, you make me swear again! We will go find him and then we're off to Route 2! We'll take the West Train!"

With that, we all started parading together towards Oceana Pier to find Jum-P, my Quilava. As we walked, I was thinking quietly. At some point I will have to find out when does all this stuff happen. I don't remember half of these and I've been feeling quite sleepy lately... But I can't blame any of my beloved abominations for this. It must be the pressure. I came to this place to redeem myself for my crimes. For atonement. Then, I started building bonds with humans... I was never good at this. My previous life experiences combined with my innate tendencies lead me to recognise more humanity in the face of beasts than on humans. Then, I lost the only human I loved and trusted; my mother. And while I am struggling to find again my mother, I get sidetracked by everything. And I am straying away from her more and more... My life has always been tainted with darkness. But it was always a different kind of darkness. I sense something much worse happening. My evil eye it itching more and more by the moment... I wonder... Have I bitten off more than I can che-

CHOMP!

I immediately stopped walking. Huh, what where? What was that sound, I wondered to myself, before I felt a sharp pain emerging from my bandage-covered arm.

I lowered my eyes on it. Cham-P had bitten me! I jumped in pain, as all the mischievous pests laughed in chorus in front of me! I was furious, but then I noticed. I was so deeply immersed in my thoughts, that I had walked to the very end of Oceana Pier, with only the sea laying in front of me. One more step and I would have plunged into the water.

Gundham: "I was about to banish you to the darkest cells of Hell, Cham-P. But I shall now thank you.", I said with a humble smile of appreciation.

Gundham: "This must be a curse. Every time the bite wounds of my devilish pets on my arm seem to heal and I consider removing the bandage, I get wounded again."

Jum-P, the Quilava: "What a rodent bit of luck, boss!", Jum-P shouted from the other side of the road, laughing with the stray Buizel.

Kairi-Hime, the Bibarel: "This pun nearly turned me into an Ice type....", added Kairi Hime, before poofing back in her Pokeball.

The wild Buizel seemed to be very calm, yet confident in his abilties. However, weasels are not really rodents. And I'd not dare to overestimate my breeding capabilities, by mixing so many different types of demons in my teams. This is nothing to play with. Demon compatibility is of utmost importance. 

I fed the wild Buizel, and it muttered to Jum-P: "He is quite okayish. A bit too grimdark and edgy, but a good person. You're lucky!"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "He also can understand the Pokemon language..."

Buizel kinda blushed and bowed his head... He didn't want to miss his training mate, Jum-P, so he agreed to follow me and my team, even though He'd not really be a battling companion...

After that was taken care with, I brought almost everyone back in their Pokeballs. That is, apart from Jum-P, who indeed seemed to enjoy the raindrops as they fizzed on his blazing flames, and Hidenka, who was in her lab coat, taking notes like a maniac and doing sketches of Jum-P's liking of rain. We walked to the East Train, and soon, we were at Route 2! 

I get off the train. But right after that, I hear a voice.

Nim: "Hey, look out! *thud-she's crashing on me* Sorry, I've gotta run!"

Gundham: "Hmmm... I've felt this aura before... I've sensed it right after defeating Venam... Hovering over me... Silently watching... That girl possesses some great amount of mental powe-"

Gaidoku, the Nidorino: "She possesses a great amount of something else too, you imbecile! An amount that was supposed to be invested in our food for the day!"

I checked my wallet...She has dared to desecrate the savings of the Last heir of the Tanaka Empire. She shall be punished for this!

I wandered around Route 2, searching for her. But every time I was about to catch her, she escaped. Hiding behind Rocks, which I promptly smashed yelling "Come back, you detestable robber!" or disguised as a tree, pretending to perform photosynthesis. She was uncovered by Hidenka, my Nidorina, who quickly revealed that the cellular structure of this weird tree's leaves matched the human cells and were only modified by Psychic energy. Don't tell me how she found that out. Or where she keeps hiding all her stuff in such a tiny Pokeball. She brought out a microscope this time. Next time, she might ask to move to a bigger place. Or she actually has found Minimizing formulas. She was studying Venam's Grimer quite closely the day I fought her... Perhaps... Minimize?

Maga-Z, the Pachirisu: *slapping me with her fluffy tail* "Stop wasting time, we've gotta find her, fast! Or we're gonna starve tonight!"

My hair stood up, as the electricity flowed through them. Right! We've gotta find her! But, once again, I got sidetracked. I met a weird artist, painter to be specific, who asked me to bring him his favourite Pokemon to pose for him for a prize. But I had none of Zebstrika, Cherrim or whatever he asked for, so I promised I'll help him when I get some time and left! Then, some weird random trainers. And a pair of reporters, cameraman and journalist Henrietta, who wanted to get some battling footage and challenged me to a Pokemon battle! After defeating them all, with Cham-P getting significantly stronger, I kept trying to find Nim...

Part 11: Route 2!

Spoiler

Soon, I found Nim in front of the entrance of Amethyst Cave. She introduced herself to me, enthralled by the fact that I was persistent enough to keep chasing her! However, she revealed that she didn't steal my money, but hid it in my scarf. Which was quite embarassing.

Jum-P, the Quilava: "I knew it all along!", said Jum-P, emerging from my ancient crimson scarf.

Gundham: "Y...you what?! And why didn't you say anything, you devilish pest!"

Jum-P, the Quilava: "Cause it's fun seeing you getting all upset and worked up. You lose your focus and become less of an edgelord."

Hidenka, the Nidorina: "I... I knew too... When she ran away, I scanned her from afar with my portable MRI scanner. It detected no metal objects on her... And since we only have money as coins, I deducte-"

Gundham: "Sigh... You too, venomous Queen of Scientific Deception?"

San-D, the Patrat: "I knew too, they told me... I'm sorry for not telling you, Sir... But, I had a feeling that your meeting with this girl would be a karmic one... A meeting with a new friend for life possibly. My scepter's eyes glow a sparkling pink when she's around... Her mental prowess is out of this world... But she's lonely too... I believe you two are quite similar... On the flip sides of the same coin..."

I was speechless at how well-thought my friends had judged the occasion. The funny/entertaining aspect, the scientific aspect and the supernatural aspect. All bringing me to the same outcome. Who was Nim, who was this mysterious girl, who was so similar, yet so different compared to me? She transferred me to the "Altered Dimension" as she called it. And showed me her power, by crushing me in a battle (minute 2:44 of the following video, Part 12). So, I trained up harder. And Cham-P evolved, into a beautiful Alolan Raticate! And then, I challenged Nim to a rematch (minute 11:10 of the following video, Part 12)...

VS NIM

The team members I used versus Nim were the following:

Spoiler

raticate-alola.gif

Cham-P, the Alolan Raticate (Female)

Impish/Thick Fat (Item: Smoke Ball)

• Quick Attack
  • Assurance
  • Hyper Fang
  • Focus Energy

pachirisu.gif

• Nuzzle
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

nidorino.gif

Adamant/Poison Point (Item: Poison Barb)

• Poison Sweep
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

Cham-P was strong enough to OHKO Solrock, Lunatone, Espurr and Inkay with Assurance, after a Focus Energy and with Maga-Z and Gaidoku only playing a supporting role. I might let Cham-P train for the hot-dog eating contest under Kairi Hime's supervision after this convincing victory, which was the result of intense training and determination! 

After that, Nim gifted me a TwistedSpoon, and, convinced for my power, departed, but I still feel her eyes fixed on me from the altered dimension... I think I have made a good friend today... Even though I don't use this word easily. As I said, humans aren't to be trusted...

With that done, I went inside Amethyst Cave... And rejoined Ren and Venam! Apparently, there are a few possible ways in the Cave which Melia could've followed... Up North would be the Sheridan Village. Aka safety. A mysterious man, however, appears and claims that Melia went East, unable to think logically, since she was blinded by fear. I started thinking to myself again. I've experienced this feeling. Fear. I've seen friends getting murdered in front of my eyes. I've been forced to kill. Despair is never a good advisor. I've left my old house and acquaintances to atone for my crimes. To avoid facing fear and despair again. But here they are. Emerging everywhere. The plagues of the mankind. The mysterious man... It is true that he can't be trusted. But in any case, we should be safe for worst case scenario. We head East. I defeat many Team Xen grunts. And save a few Shadow Pokemon from their owners. That shadow Vanillite looked so miserable. Why would anyone do this to such a creature?Everything sacrificed in the altar of power. Humans are detestable...

Eventually, we meet Zetta again. The mohawk hairstyle Jum-P gave him has healed. Probably via a wig, or extensions. But he claims that Melia is dead! Ren, Venam and I are stunned. He shows us her bag, covered in blood, saying that, when he got in this room, in the depths of Amethyst Cave, a Galvantula was feasting on it. After... devouring her, as all evidence shows...

No. Another friend. Another person I failed to protect. No matter how far I travel. I can't escape from my curse. My eye is itching. But... That, over Zetta... Is another dimensional Rift... And Zetta challenges us, in our weakest moment. San-D pulls my scarf.

San-D, the Patrat: "Something isn't the truth in here. A scent of deception is tainting the air."

I had no idea what she meant. But, as I forced a tear back in my eye, she banged my head with her skull scepter.

San-D, the Patrat: "Be the demon you were born to be. You define your destiny."

As I heard that, I teamed up with Venam and faced Zetta (minute 28:15 of the following video, Part 12)!

VS ZETTA

My team members that obliterated Zetta, were the following:

Spoiler

nidorino.gif

• Poison Sweep
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

pachirisu.gif

• Nuzzle
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

• Return
  • Rock Smash/Jump Kick (learned during battle)
  • Quick Attack
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

Venam proved herself an incredibly skilled partner! Her Whirlipede was very capable, and quite cute... I wonder if in some alternate relaity and world, I was reincarnated as a lepidopterist... An entomologist, or Bug lover in general... Our world is so mysterious... Gaidoku and Whirlipede took care of the Weavile easily. But then Gaidoku fell to the combine assault by Alolan Persian and Type:Null. After Whirlipede finished off Alolan Persian, Maga-Z weakened Absol with Charm, but went down to Type:Null. Bun finished off Absol with Rock Smash and learned Jump Kick, to my great pleasure! Then, Bun and Whirlipede double teamed Type:Null easily, defeating Zetta once again!

But then, Zetta refused to let us go... I expected it. It was Gyarados thing all over again. The Rift sucked us all, and then, Venam and I teamed up to fight a Gigantic demonically corrupted Galvantula and its pawns, for our lives...

VS DIMENSIONAL RIFT GALVANTULA

The battle starts at minute 32:40 of the following video (Part 12).

My mind was not in that battle, but wondering if I'll ever see Melia again... Kairi Hime next to me couldn't battle because she was pouring Water Guns out of her eyes, thinking of Melia's Buneary, whom she'd maybe never see again...

The team members I used for this battle were:

Spoiler

nidorino.gif

• Poison Sweep
  • Peck
  • Double Kick
  • Focus Energy

quilava.gif

• Ember
  • Quick Attack
  • Smoke Screen
  • Flame Wheel

pachirisu.gif

• Nuzzle
  • Spark
  • Charm
  • Quick Attack

lopunny.gif

Bun, the Lopunny (Male)

• Return
  • Jump Kick
  • Quick Attack
  • Baby-Doll Eyes

Good thing Venam held herself, as my rodents were tanking hits like champs... Whirlipede's Poison Point proc on Galvantula helped massively as well, even though an angered Bun finished it off viciously with a powerful Return, defeating it and releasing Ren, Venam and myself from the Dimensional Rift!

After the battle was over, Zetta threatens us again... But Crescent and her Gothitelle appear out of thin air. And she reveals that Zetta has a unique power of creating Dimensional Rifts himself! So, she sends him away. Somewhere. We might find out where, eventually... But, probably Jenner is being kept captive at exactly the same place... That's just my wild guess though...

Crescent told us that the path of following Melia would bring despair and despair alone. But I've seen worst fears. And the biggest despair is to not stand for your friends. No matter how simple they are. Despair spreads only if you let it do so. And I won't. Ren, Venam and I give an oath to avenge Melia's death. And we all head to different directions. I find Melia's Room Card Key in her bag though... And decide to travel there, on my own accord. With a small smile on my lips, a fading melancholy and a beam of hope fill me while San-D's words echo in my mind "A scent of deception is tainting the air. Be the demon you were born to be. You define your destiny."

A teardrop rolls on me cheek, and down my crimson scarf. Soaking it as it creates a long rivulet that slides downwards. I will change the future, if I have to. If a demon can't, then nobody can.

Part 12: So many Joltics!

Spoiler

We will continue our journey the next time everyone! Till then, feel free to leave comments, likes and everything nice (or not nice)!

Enjoy yourselves reading this guys and girls! ;):) 

3 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I was waiting for more of this! Nice job Jess. You did really well with Gundham showing emotions for Melia and realizing he probably has a good friend in Nim. Can't wait to read more from you! :D

Thank you! Gundham isn't a bad person, even though he is quite edgy and thinks of people as truthfully unreliable beings that succumb easily to temptation.

He is a human being himself undoubtedly, but denying it is his defense to remain sane through all the horrors he has faced...

His rodents help him quite a bit sometimes with realising stuff he misses, cause he is a bit clumsy and a bit of an airhead at times after all!

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thank you! Gundham isn't a bad person, even though he is quite edgy and thinks of people as truthfully unreliable beings that succumb easily to temptation.

He is a human being himself, but it's his defense to remain sane through all the horrors he has faced...

His rodents help him quite a bit sometimes with realising stuff he misses, cause he is a bit clumsy and a bit of an airhead at times after all!

I can see that. I can't wait to see the new companions he catches and how their personalities will be. :)