PR Mod Menu Rejuv port

ArcsyKay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the TMX mod, it seems that Rock Climb doesn't work as a field move when a mon in box 34 knows it.  I'm guessing that's because this is a mostly straight port of the Reborn version, but I just thought it was worth mentioning.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

With the TMX mod, it seems that Rock Climb doesn't work as a field move when a mon in box 34 knows it.  I'm guessing that's because this is a mostly straight port of the Reborn version, but I just thought it was worth mentioning.

But you can use it from inside the tmx menu right?

9 minutes ago, KisuoX said:

But you can use it from inside the tmx menu right?

No. It's not showing up as an option there either.

Spoiler

597a4041bc89d_Screenshot2017-07-2715_31_50.png.cdba9166f06c37a1ab148320811988a6.png

597a404b861ba_Screenshot2017-07-2715_31_46.png.a78a341caa0ab54dc5a1b4115e989f70.png

Edited by seki108

17 minutes ago, seki108 said:

No. It's not showing up as an option there either.

Hide contents

597a4041bc89d_Screenshot2017-07-2715_31_50.png.cdba9166f06c37a1ab148320811988a6.png

597a404b861ba_Screenshot2017-07-2715_31_46.png.a78a341caa0ab54dc5a1b4115e989f70.png

I checked the code. Rock climb doesn't count as a hm in it. To add it I would have to recode the move itself which I won't do sadly.
Sorry you will have to deal without it.

27 minutes ago, KisuoX said:

I checked the code. Rock climb doesn't count as a hm in it. To add it I would have to recode the move itself which I won't do sadly.
Sorry you will have to deal without it.

Oh well.  Thank you for looking into it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there. I didn't quite get the mod for TMx. Does this let me use hm moves outside without having my mons teach it? It said to use mons in storage #34 but I don't see any pokemon there.

*Edit: Nevermind, I got it :)

Edited by Maqqy

• 2 weeks later...

So how this shared pc box works i tried that by putting a roilu from reborn in box 33 and save and when i went to rejuvenation and looked in the boxed the name was changed into shared box but there wasnt any pkmn what should i do 

BTW i turned on the shared box think i need to do something to reborn to work ?

14 minutes ago, AnnDy said:

So how this shared pc box works i tried that by putting a roilu from reborn in box 33 and save and when i went to rejuvenation and looked in the boxed the name was changed into shared box but there wasnt any pkmn what should i do 

BTW i turned on the shared box think i need to do something to reborn to work ?

Copy the shared box file from reborn to rejuvenation.

[I mean, look for a file name shared box and copy that to rejuvenation save file]

6 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Thank you very much for these mods. Hope you continue to update them especially reborn with its upcoming e17 release :)

Thank you. I will try to, but I have a full-time job now and starting college (for master's) so I won't have much free time :(

3 minutes ago, gryson said:

don't know if it's because of the mod

but i used it to get a rowlet, and now he evolved at level 34 and learned steam eruption

I didn't make a mod that changes the moveset of a pokemon. Either you did it yourself or it's different in Rejuv

8 hours ago, imdatdood said:

So I'm fairly new to the game and decided to use this mod but I can't seem to get mega evolution to work? Is it something to do with the coding or am I just too brain dead to figure this out? 

Mega evolution is not added yet (i think)

Hi there i would like to ask a question.

My mystery egg mon is a darumaka.Is it possible to edit it into another mystery mon egg and if so how do i do that?

On 6.10.2017 at 6:33 PM, Pozyher said:

Hi there i would like to ask a question.

My mystery egg mon is a darumaka.Is it possible to edit it into another mystery mon egg and if so how do i do that?

I think there was an option for that in the debug menu. I'm not sure though since I haven't really played since the last update of the menu ;)

• 3 weeks later...