PR Mod Menu Rejuv port

ArcsyKay

32 minutes ago, gryson said:

can you make a pokemon shiny with this mod? 

if so, how?

You can.

Step 1: Go to options and scroll down and change debug to 1.

Step 2: Then select 1 of your pokemons and you will see debug options below the summary options.

Step 3: Choose debug and scroll down to look for Shininess.
Step 4: Choose "make shiny" and the pokemon will be shiny.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Oh Well.

If someone did do it, I would appreciate it. But if it ain't gonna happen, it ain't gonna happen.

You can do it yourself. Just google how to enable debug mode in pokemon essentials and how to add code to the scripts file.

Iirc to enable the debug mode you only need to set the variable for it to TRUE instead of FALSE which is basically one line of code.

22 hours ago, KisuoX said:

You can do it yourself. Just google how to enable debug mode in pokemon essentials and how to add code to the scripts file.

Iirc to enable the debug mode you only need to set the variable for it to TRUE instead of FALSE which is basically one line of code.

How exactly did you read the RXDATA files without RPG Maker? What program did you use?

So...I've been using the debug menu a lil bit, i wanted to use pidgeot as a mega....except i cannot find the pidgeotite in the items. when i click add item and look, it isn't there, even when i click fill bag. it's still not there.. is it hiding somewhere or is it actually not in the game?

8 minutes ago, Joey-Boy85 said:

So...I've been using the debug menu a lil bit, i wanted to use pidgeot as a mega....except i cannot find the pidgeotite in the items. when i click add item and look, it isn't there, even when i click fill bag. it's still not there.. is it hiding somewhere or is it actually not in the game?

Dunno

6 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

How exactly did you read the RXDATA files without RPG Maker? What program did you use?

Gemini to open the scripts file

• 3 months later...

If the followers mod is a script based mod then no it won't. To begin with this is just a port and I won't make stuff that's specific to rejuv and I also stated that I won't modify it to be compatible with other mods.
Sorry and have a nice day