Lin's fury on pokemon desolation : the powerfull dragon run

Zarc

( cannot wait anymore !  ) 

ps : don't know if it's the right section to post this , but i let moderators to swap it if it's necessary  

Sooooo , after all these current mono runs , time to show my second one , after the eevolution run on hardcore reborn. This is a special one , yeah i'm going to do a run on pokemon desolation as Lin as main character. So far my favourite character on pokemon reborn , now it's time to show to Nova and Amelia who the real queen is ! 

Well , if we could imagine a little alternative story...

Plot : 

Lin grew up on an orphanage based on Lapis ward , on the Reborn region , directed by the doctor Sigmund Connel. She was just another innocent child who loved pokemons , and wanted to become a pokemon trainer. 

One day , as she played around the orphanage with several others childs , she noticed a pokemon who was seeking for food on an alleyway , a deino. She managed to give him some pokemon biscuits she had , which he enjoyed. When she wanted to return to the orphanage , the deino just followed her , trying to make her understand that he wanted to stay with her. 

Ignoring the rules , she gladly accepted him , which it didn't suit to the ordelies. But the doctor claimed that as she approched the legal age to have her first pokemon , it wasn't a real problem. Deino become her first pokemon.

The two began to be very close each others , and Lin seemed to be gradually fascinated for dragons pokemons. 

During training classes , she began to catch all the attentions , thanks to her promising training skill. 

But one day , everything changed...

As she was training , her deino accidentaly hurted her opponent. But instead of feel compassion , she had another expression on her face , like satisfaction , enjoyment... 

From this moment , Lin began to be more ruthless while fighting , ignoring collateral damages she could make. To her , on a pokemon fight , we have to crush our opponent no matter what. After all , a fight is a fight...

Days after days , she became more and more under control , as she didn't hesitate to tourment the others childrens of the orphanage , and even the orderlies. The doctor Sigmund has to take a radical decision : ban her. 

As she couldn't fight against so much ennemis around her , she had no choices.

It's the beginning of her clandestinity on Reborn city. She managed to join different gangs , improving her skill , during several years. 

One day , as she was fighting on her own with her deino , a mysterious man approched her , noticed her talent. The name of this man : Solaris.

He claimed that it was ridiculous for her to waste her talent for something worthless , and offer her to join his secret organization which one day will take total control of Reborn. As she enjoyed more and more exciting fights , she gladly accept the offer. 

And now it begin : Lin team meteor era. During one entire year , she will perform her skill alongside her deino. Step by step , she built herself a reputation on team meteor , as the others grunt began to be scared of her , even the most competent ones. But one day , she managed to find Solaris and tell him his plans to take over Reborn were taking too long , and she decided to leave Reborn for a while to find another goal , and become more stronger on another region. 

She heard about Ayrith region , similar to Reborn. A ferry was leaving Coral ward to go on Ayrith. 

Before leaving , she passed in front of a divination house. Out of curiosity , she entered.

An old man were seating before her :

Spoiler

Image associée

- Hello my child , confess ! I assume you would like to know about your future ?

Lin : - If such a thing is possible , tell me i'm curious.

- the rule is simple ; you only have to ask one single question.

- fine , then tell me : will i become the best ? 

- you will become the best , until another will take your place...someone younger... But i must warn you , to achieve your goals , you will only bring chaos , suffer and death around you.

- how amusing so.

On these words , Lin took the ferry to Ayrith region.

3ADrmXD-T9q-qF8ie4omtg.png
Edited by Zarc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

At this moment , the only pokemon of her team we know is hydreigon. So i will let you guys decide my 5 others dragons :) 

Well she's basically a merciless killer. I'd vote for Salamence, Haxorus, Garchomp, Tyrantrum and Kingdra. :D Nice alternate story btw. :)

Well , you know what ? As Solaris already have garchomps , Fern Haxorus , Heather salamence and Saphira dragonite , the only remain mons is goodra ^^ 

So hydreigon , goodra , ? 

Edited by Zarc

sounds good : 

Hydreigon , goodra , kingdra , flygon , dragalge , and the last ? :) 

edit : well i wanted to use it ( he will be probably on her team on reborn ) but it's kinda too op there ! 

Edited by Zarc

yep ! 

So it will be druddigon 

Hydreigon , goodra , kingdra , dragalge , flygon , druddigon.

This team will be not her final best team of course , maybe i will do another run on reju or hardcore reborn with her powerfull main team too 

Edited by Zarc

yes she was , apparently her team were : hydreigon , dragonite , salamence , garchomps , and 2 mores , but it's too op for desolation in my opinion , so i will take an alternative team until i continue the run on reborn 

some firsts screens ! 

9pgWWw-WSWuSTjtneXAWRQ.png
The queen is on the place ! 

At least , she wanted to enjoy the trip , but of course there are some disturbing factors...

uLgzTWZRQJGGJsGvbrP8DA.png

Amelia , if i had a team , you wouldn't be able to breathe anymore.

GTT72d9nRayYoDAHLJY4AA.png

Amateur.

EYxE4O2pSH6rkqYYsGuQlA.png

Hi. Be patient.

T2tHb0qNTzqa3gj9b-NhCA.png

Yes , you will remember it i swear.

After the boat issue , Lin reached a mysterious jungle of Ayrith. 

This will be interesting. Dragons tend to be slow starters if I recall . The story might be interesting if you can put in the perspective of Lin. Is this a blind run?

For the rest I wonder on how you plan to distribute your pkmn? Will you obtain them immediately or will you gradually unlock them? If you are not too far in the run it might be interesting to unlock/'buy' them using credits. Just to balance it a bit out.

Edited by FairFamily

i will use a randomizer to get them but progressively , not the 6 already. For example i will get trapinch on his event.

I'm starting with deino as her main pokemon. 

I will try to continue to imagine an alternative story with her , after this run , and with logical , i will return to reborn , using her most powerfull team 

Edited by Zarc

OFV23cSNSvymLNA5DwaWyg.png

Oh great , Lin wanted to discover another region to train , and now she needs to team up with somes wimp...

3Mw2oNfpS0G34aSO83TzqA.png

This guy is gonna die soon.
Edited by Zarc