Choose My Team: Rejuvenation Edition (LP COMPLETE)

Chapter 34: One Last Nightmare

After we defeated Zetta for the final time, we decided to train up before we met the Puppet Master. As such, we trained a newer member on the team, and got our final evolution of the LP!

Spoiler

LyU1ut9.png

Funny enough, Sagitarius ended up learning a unique more, to say the least...

sS4IcVV.png

We ended up solving the puzzle in the back in order to open the Puppet Master's chambers. However, as we went to see him, two masked figures confronted us. It was time for the final battle, and even with Aelita, the best partner!

Spoiler

OiOILxu.png

MU5ys3k.png

The battle begins with Mr. Krabs going for a Taunt before getting blown away by a Thunderbolt. This renders Bronzong useless, who can do nothing but use support moves (including Trick Room, which our teams are weak against). Mienshao barely does any damage.

8v6NBFt.png

A combination of Poison Jab and a critical Bug Buzz are enough to take out Reuniclus.

npldVVX.png

We end up focusing on the Medicham (which turns out to be a Mega). Fortunately, it misses the Zen Headbutt, and we are able to take the threat down.

exAlGxt.png

Beheeyem takes Satyr and Mienshao down with a Psyche Terror.

ud3bA1m.png

Blaziken takes out the Beheeyem while Sagitarius gets off a Shadow Claw on Bronzong. However, it doesn't KO, and Bronzong's Taunt ends, so it goes for Trick Room.

MIxogr2.png

Ironically, while Blaziken goes down, this proves to be huge for Sagitarius, as it is now the second fastest thing on the field. Bronzong is healed, but Conkeldurr and Slowing both double team it. Sagitarius goes down.

9PNeQnX.png

Our starter, Dangerous, is brought out to deal with Slowking. Instead, he gets destroyed by a Fire Blast. However, it instead hits Conkeldurr with a Psyche Terror. It lives and KOs with Knock Off. Conkeldurr is unfortunately also poisoned.

D4UzXLk.png

Hazard Smell goes for a Toxic on Gardevoir. Bronzong is brought down by Conkeldurr, and Gardevoir KOs the beast with a field effect boosted Moonblast.

5AwCP1c.png

Sagitarius is revived, and Mienshao gets hit by a Shadow Ball. However, it also KOs Gardevoir with Poison Jab while Hazard Smell is blown away by Moonblast.

JzniC01.png

Mienshao is brought down, but Sagitarius gets a crit Shadow Claw on Gallade (a Gallade which can sometimes be female, for some reason).

8S4bC3h.png

Sagitarius is sacrificed while Mr. Krabs (Crawdaunt) is revived.

1x5QKuN.png

Musharna switches out while Lucario KOs Gallade with a Shadow Ball. Slower is brought in, getting hit with a Tri-Attack resulting in Paralysis.

NW5yqrg.png

It's now 2v1, but that doesn't stop Lucario from doing something stupid. It goes for Toxic (WHY) while MagnetMode KOs Lucario with Discharge (sorry). Slowbro gets off a Trick Room...

nOeixpx.png

BUT IS PARALYZED!

MagnetMode gets the KO.

Vfd9FCc.png

MagnetMode then wears down Musharna, eventually causing a need to revive Dangerous (Sceptile). MagnetMode is brought down, but it performs admirably.

DCR256U.png

Dangerous gets in one X-Scissor before going down.

CxjYoKp.png

Mr. Krabs is able to tank a Shadow Ball before KOing with Night Slash.

yQgFAmv.png

This is it. The last showdown. It all depends on the next move. Oranguru decided to change the course of the game...

...by using Instruct on Mr. Krabs, causing it to get hit by two Night Slashes?

77wS8id.png

Regardless, we still won the fight!

7z2wwUU.png

ryJwIYW.png

All three of the new guys pulled their weight. They are the MVPs of this last fight.

After we fended off the attack, Aelita was understandably annoyed.

VRom9lX.png

Before answering, however, they teleported away, leaving the box open. We went inside, only to find the one we were looking for...

HxEWbjv.png

The Puppet Master explained to us how he sent out Neon and Magenta in order to test our strength as a pair, as we were going to need to fight together more often soon. He also explained to us that there was a prophecy describing eight people fighting to change the future. However, one of them would stray from the prophecy, creating a new path for the world. As we were going to get more clarification, however, we woke up...

...only to find the Puppet Master left us a gift!

1G4jyKh.png

We decided to head downstairs, where we then found Aelita waiting for us!

LUN6xdj.png

She had told us the Puppet Master led her to our place, and that she would need help moving back with the Eldest and Erin, who she had abandoned.

CGwE9mi.png

As we made it back, Erin explained that the Garufa magic had possessed Aelita when she was freed from her coma. As such, they had to keep constant monitor of her whenever she was awake. We then got word that we had made the tournament after all...

...and then the episode just ends.

I want to take this time to thank everyone who read and participated in this play through. This was a joy to play, and it was fun to use Pokemon I would have not used otherwise! As such, I want to share my team with you, which is why I have attached this:

Spoiler

FOLLOWERS.rxdata

In order to access the file, you MUST download the Follower Pokemon mod for V9, then rename the file to Game.rxdata instead of FOLLOWERS.rxdata. You can find the download link, created by @Personthing, here:

It's also important to note I caught a Litten and put it in the box. It is up to each of you whether or not you want to use it.

This leads to my last questions:

• Who was the LP MVP?
  • Who was your personal favorite member of the team?
  • Which fight was the best in the series?
  • What could have been done better by me?

I want to thank you all one more time for following this series until the end. I'll see you all in another LP! 

Edited by FactoryofSadness

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic