Follower Pokemon for V9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm pretty sure it's a glitch/bug, but Primarina's sprite is displaying as Bromine. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_26.png.2770e7cc8c79e28e190ab710ed7f8e60.png

Screenshot_27.png.c220c3e8b4b7e5a1ea0a6e6765307756.png

Nope, not a bug, it's a placeholder since there is no Primarina overworld sprite at this current time sadly.

Edited by Personthing

I imagine this is a similar case, but Volcanion is showing up as Hoopa in the overworld.

Spoiler

To1Ci6.png

but I figured I'd mention this anyway because Volcanion is not a gen 7 pokemon, so maybe this could just be an oversight.

Edited by Dynamo

Oh huh. Must be a mislabeling of the sprites in the characters folder (it's in the graphics folder). Just rename whatever the volcanion sprite is to what hoopa's sprite is and vice versa. 

Ex: the volcanion sprite should be named 721 and hoopa 720.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

image.png.d9d6e64e6a1d671bc9b4920d01826317.png

Got this error when after talking to the nurse. (I am runnng the randomizer mod as well and I got a registeel as my starter [Registeel is number 379])

Edit: Works fine if I dont have the randomizer running. (I just used the nurse with the regular Follower without the randomizer so it made the registeel pop out and switched to the one with the randomizer and it works fine)

I think its because the randomizer script replaces the script for the follower mod?

Edited by Xenoic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 11:59 PM, Xenoic said:

image.png.d9d6e64e6a1d671bc9b4920d01826317.png

Got this error when after talking to the nurse. (I am runnng the randomizer mod as well and I got a registeel as my starter [Registeel is number 379])

Edit: Works fine if I dont have the randomizer running. (I just used the nurse with the regular Follower without the randomizer so it made the registeel pop out and switched to the one with the randomizer and it works fine)

I think its because the randomizer script replaces the script for the follower mod?

That'd likely be the case, as you can't really mix and match the mods.

On 9/17/2017 at 0:59 PM, HellBoyOnEarth said:

@Personthing

Another wrong sprite? :o

zrazfwxil18.jpg

lhtdbhujj41.jpg

At the time of making the mod, there were no Lycanroc sprites for me to use. That has changed, so when I update this mod for the next version of Rejuv and when I get to doing Episode 17 of Reborn it will have its own sprite.

16 hours ago, Personthing said:

That'd likely be the case, as you can't really mix and match the mods.

At the time of making the mod, there were no Lycanroc sprites for me to use. That has changed, so when I update this mod for the next version of Rejuv and when I get to doing Episode 17 of Reborn it will have its own sprite.

Ah ok :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I loved HG/SS follower option. I've run into an issue though, could just be a glitch or just me derping.

Basically, I've extracted contents of the zip file, into my Rejuvenation folder. My Rejuvenation is all up to date.

Now I understand you won't have all Gen 7 Pokemon available.

But for some reason or another, the mod works, but no sprites are actually showing in the overworld? 

I picked Popplio, and I caught a Pidgey. Not even Pidgey will show, although I can speak to it.

Have I gone wrong somewhere? 

5 hours ago, KSmeat said:

Hey,

I loved HG/SS follower option. I've run into an issue though, could just be a glitch or just me derping.

Basically, I've extracted contents of the zip file, into my Rejuvenation folder. My Rejuvenation is all up to date.

But for some reason or another, the mod works, but no sprites are actually showing in the overworld? 

I picked Popplio, and I caught a Pidgey. Not even Pidgey will show, although I can speak to it.

What about talking to in-game Jan character in a pokemon center? Maybe turning followers off and then back on might make it work? Dunno :P

7 hours ago, Candy said:

What about talking to in-game Jan character in a pokemon center? Maybe turning followers off and then back on might make it work? Dunno :P

Just tried that and its still doing the same thing. D=

13 hours ago, KSmeat said:

Hey,

Seeing the first topic,it says: DO NOT MIX AND MATCH FILES FROM THIS AND NORMAL REJUV.

Maybe that's the reason.

8 hours ago, Yagami said:

Seeing the first topic,it says: DO NOT MIX AND MATCH FILES FROM THIS AND NORMAL REJUV.

Maybe that's the reason.

Well I did wonder, but I thought I had to extract the files into the rejuvenation folder? I redid it all, and kept it separate but then i just get a load error when opening Rejuvenation from the followers folder.

I'm relatively new to this, so yeah derp. xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 12:11 PM, KSmeat said:

Well I did wonder, but I thought I had to extract the files into the rejuvenation folder? I redid it all, and kept it separate but then i just get a load error when opening Rejuvenation from the followers folder.

I'm relatively new to this, so yeah derp. xD

It's the full game, you just extract it like normal Rejuvenation with no extra steps.

16 minutes ago, KSmeat said:

I go to just open from the Rejuv Followers folder, and I get this.

rejuverror.png

Nevermind, I think I found the issue. Silly me xD. Looks like the followers folder didn't extract properly as its missing some files. I redownloaded and this time the files extracted properly so seems to work now. Sorry for the bother!

On 11/2/2017 at 8:51 PM, Skullkin said:

Where do I save this mod to make it usable? I don't see a followers folder.

The mod is the full game with the alterations to allow Pokemon to follow the player, so you fully extract all the files like you did for the normal version of V9.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, Personthing said:

The mod is the full game with the alterations to allow Pokemon to follow the player, so you fully extract all the files like you did for the normal version of V9.

I see rejuv followers v9, and when I try to extract it, it says "cannot open so-n-so file as archive". I am extracting with 7zip.

Edited by Skullkin

• 1 month later...