Follower Pokemon for V9

On 11/14/2017 at 2:31 AM, Skullkin said:

I see rejuv followers v9, and when I try to extract it, it says "cannot open so-n-so file as archive". I am extracting with 7zip.

Winrar might be a solution, I haven't had problems with it opening this before.

19 hours ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Can someone help me  I try to extract the file but everytime  I try a notification pops up say " can not open file as archive "

What program are you opening the .rar with? I've never seen this issue with winrar before.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

@Personthing Yo have a short little question :)

Will you directly update this Mod to V10 when it comes out or do you need time for that?

Cause I want to continue my run on V10 with my lovely following Mons :P

It'll take a while, I wait for a few bug fix patches to be released to avoid having to restart development + just the best experience.

Speaking of V10, for everyone who has cleared V9 with this mod or are currently playing through the game: 

5eUmTnj.png

Remember to talk to this NPC before changing versions please! They are found in every single Pokemon Center/a few other areas like the Xen Brigade!

2 hours ago, Personthing said:

It'll take a while, I wait for a few bug fix patches to be released to avoid having to restart development + just the best experience.

Speaking of V10, for everyone who has cleared V9 with this mod or are currently playing through the game: 

Reveal hidden contents

5eUmTnj.png

Remember to talk to this NPC before changing versions please! They are found in every single Pokemon Center/a few other areas like the Xen Brigade!

GOD DAmN NOOOOOk, then I must play it without them

Thanks for the info :) I'll remember it when I start V10

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:24 AM, Personthing said:

Hide contents

5eUmTnj.png

Say I changed versions and forgot to disable Follower Pokémon. Is there still a way to disable them, or does someone have to edit my savefile? ;-;

22 hours ago, lolokxd said:

Say I changed versions and forgot to disable Follower Pokémon. Is there still a way to disable them, or does someone have to edit my savefile? ;-;

Just boot back up the follower mod and disable them, it should be fine? 

• 3 months later...