Reborn BEWARE!! ASH Is Here.(COMPLETED)

Satoshi

4 minutes ago, Jess said:

James isn't technically a criminal! xD

He is quite nice actually! If it wasn't already too late for that, I'd do my Poison monotype under his name! :D 

James is nice but Jessie is still better( she's got a mimikyu ) and why would you do a poison mono under his name?hes totally unrelated.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, rayyan said:

James is nice but Jessie is still better( she's got a mimikyu ) and why would you do a poison mono under his name?hes totally unrelated.

I don't know... Cause traditionally he had Weezing, so my mind still thinks he is a Poison trainer... Lol, you're right, he is unrelated now, but in Gen I...

6th DAY IN REBORN(CONTI...)

PULSE-ABRA & "Standard Badge"

Ash and Sapphira went to Tanzan Mountain to thrash Team Meteor and save Anna and Noel. Sapphira and her Dragonite tear through the gates and killed the grunts on the way straight to the control room to disable the electric barrier. While Ash went through all the rotating plates and defeated the grunts on the way. Finally Ash and Sapphira met again in the control room and together went to room where the Pulse-Abra was located.

But the Abra teleported them to the base of the mountain where Sapphira found the Giant Steelix who was causing all the earthquakes in the city. Soon Ash and Sapphira managed to get out of that place. Sapphira told Ash to deal with Zel and the Pulse-Abra while she will rescue Anna and Noel with the help of Steelix.

Ash Vs Pulse-Abra:

Spoiler

594cb639e778e_PulseAbra(FILEminimizer).png.48343a4e6dac1e6bb730223a2ee5a2d2.png

The Abra went down after taking a single hit from Heracross aka @Wolfox's Megahorn.

Eventually the Leader of Team Meteor "Lin" came there and caught up the act. She then went to the top of Tanzan Mountain and attacked Sapphira with her Hydreigon. Sapphira fell straight down and everyone of us thought that she wont make it.

We went back to our hideout where Anna again suggested Ash to have a battle with Noel as Ash needs the gym badges to proceed further in his journey

Team for the Standard Badge:

Spoiler

594cb86b1a101_TeamGym9(FILEminimizer).png.fa391d71790b1f8ec796ff5882f52299.png

ASH VS NOEL:

Spoiler

594cb8bbd1d46_9thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.2ac9afb7d391810d9a98d239d5ea453f.png

594cb8bcd78c2_9thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.8c5a6318d43beff5663a70aea4ad255d.png

594cb8bde8da4_9thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.67cb3e2b3639a3b6a046b99a343d8146.png

594cb8be8eea6_9thGym4(FILEminimizer).png.db5888875afd98340d3f1d351807ec9b.png

594cb8bf4fdff_9thGym5(FILEminimizer).png.ee2e3f263fefd381ccd955af3168c9bb.png

594cb8c077b16_9thGym6(FILEminimizer).png.68f0fe0c7eac4700b2fc99596084d95c.png

594cb8c209dcc_9thGymWin(FILEminimizer).png.91ea29648cd77839f1a837adfda7e3ca.png

594cb8c15ad0f_9thGymBadge(FILEminimizer).png.49fc8f52f7c8d36fdccdcd6ed26f8de4.png

Finally the intense battle comes to an end and Ash got his 7th badge the "Standard Badge!"

P.S- The hardest battle so far for Ash. When Ash thought it would be easy with Heracross aka @Wolfox and Gliscor aka @Awesome_One by his side, he was completely wrong as Heracross went down after taking a Tail Slap from Cinccino. But his buddy Pikachu never lose hope and emerged victorious.

20 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Ya B) 

But soon the Luna's part will come, which i dont like, mainly the crystal puzzle. :( 

As the saying goes try try but don't cry, You just have to try harder :) 

Besides trying, You can always watch a walkthrough of that puzzle ;) 

52 minutes ago, S.paul said:

As the saying goes try try but don't cry, You just have to try harder :) 

Besides trying, You can always watch a walkthrough of that puzzle ;) 

NO, i dont like to do that. I will solve all the puzzles by myself :) 

7th DAY IN REBORN

MILLENIUM BADGE

After the battle with Noel, he took Ash to a separate room and told that he don't believe Sapphira is dead. So, Noel asked Ash to go to Tanzan Mountain and find her.

Ash went to Tanzan Mountain again to search for Sapphira and found her safe. She gave 2 elemental keys to Ash and asked him to keep them safe and away from Team Meteor. She went back to the kids to take them to a safe place.

Ash went forward in his journey for the next gym badge but met Fern on the way, who bragged about his 8th badge but lost to Ash within seconds as usual.
Ash reached Radomus's gym and challenged him for a battle but Cain arrived there. So Ash and Cain decided to have a battle and the winner will challenge Radomus 1st.

Defeating Cain was a piece of cake. But suddenly Luna came with a message for Radomus about Gardevoir being kidnapped.

Immediately Ash, Cain and Radomus started to search for Gardevoir. They went under the Grand Gate and saw El, who snatched one of the elemental key from Ash and ran away. With the help of the other elemental key and after solving few puzzles, Ash found El. He was about to summon Arceus but he couldn't. So he made his Ditto transform into Arceus. But a disguise can't be as powerful as the mighty Lord. And thus it got defeated by Krookodile aka @LykosHand and Heracross aka @Wolfox.

Adrienn, who is the fairy gym leader was stuck in the ruins for ages but with Ash's help he managed to get out from there. But after seeing Reborn City, Adrienn couldn't match it with the one he knew. The whole city was destroyed by Team Meteor which Adrienn was unaware of. So he decided to fix the whole city.

And we came back to Radomus's Castle for the gym challenge. Ash took some rest before the battle as he was very tired.

Team for the Millenium Badge:

Spoiler

594e482177b3e_teamGym10(FILEminimizer).png.42402cafad9c33fa980f60a49acd2850.png

The chess puzzle took some time as there were many rooms and each room had a trainer to deal with, but it was easy.

Finally after crossing through all the rooms, Ash met Radomus and the battle begins.

ASH VS RADOMUS:

Spoiler

594e48a97ac33_10thGym1(FILEminimizer).png.e142d1ecaeb5cb7abf806441f47487e0.png

594e48ab4d0ad_10thGym2(FILEminimizer).png.a68ff8e1a9bf1ffb7b816dc1c5476d1a.png

594e48acacfe1_10thGym3(FILEminimizer).png.cb90b8308a0120af3c08e67727d83355.png

594e48adf1cb9_10thGymBadge(FILEminimizer).png.242f9d832781feb44b02a59ac123c826.png

It was quiet easy as Krookodile aka @LykosHand and Heracross aka @Wolfox took down more than half of his team and Gliscor aka @Awesome_One and Charizard aka @Zarc gave the final touches to take Ash to glory.

Now Ash got his 8th badge!!

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Call me the Master tactician! :) 

You'll do it Satoshi! We believe in you!

ya Mistress Master :P

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Yeah, i agree :). With Luna i had spent a very much time to beat her.

I wish I can beat them on the 1st try. Till now I have defeated everyone on the 1st try :D 

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Luna doesn't seem like much of an issue, the upcoming gym leaders do seem like they can be quite hard tho, mainly M3G4 T3RR4 and Ciel

Yup, that shit mouth is a headache. By the way i dont have a problem to take her on the couch after battle :P 

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Luna doesn't seem like much of an issue, the upcoming gym leaders do seem like they can be quite hard tho, mainly M3G4 T3RR4 and Ciel

For me it was the opposite, i had beat Terra and Ciel at the first time :)