[Interest Check] Fate/Reborn 2.0

Shamitako

TTG Discord This is the best place to contact me about RPs, click the pinned messages thing and ask for the F/R role

So a long while back Murdoc and I mostly Murdoc ran an RP that was based on Fate but instead of summoning historical figures it summoned original characters from around the RP section here. It ran into several problems, most significantly an unreliable GM for which I sincerely apologize and a struggle to find enough masters. I've got some ideas on how to help mitigate these issues, so I'm going to make another pass at it

I don't really plan to change too much. Combat will still be largely freeform with an emphasis on storytelling over winning. I'll be messing significantly with the setting to make it easier to work with. Servants will be mostly the same, just a bit stricter on what's acceptable. There'll be more structure to how masters work so they're a bit more interesting to put together, as well as a system in place to ensure that there's a better balance of masters and servants. Also expect some kind of failsafe for if someone (including myself) stops posting for an extended period of time

Post below if you'd be interested in participating. And of course feel free to ask questions, I'll be able to explain in much more detail when asked about specific topics

So this is actually a lot more interest than I was expecting, yay and stuff. I went ahead and put a channel in on the server specifically for chatting about this. I'll be slowly dumping info there over the next week and a half or so. No ETA on the OOC yet, but I'll be getting a character sheet together within the day