Dear Anonymous

Cloud

This thread holds thoughts and feelings by members who can't speak out these to the people they're for. The purpose of this thread is to allow members who want to get something off their chest out there and into the open without allowing the person that they're for to know that they're for them. Most of the time, it's to share our feelings -- disguised as a crush -- towards someone.

Other times, it's for something a little more serious. There are some things that we just want to put out there, but we're scared of what will happen when we do. This way, the feelings get put out there for the world, but holds the anonymity that holds back the consequence of sharing it with the person it's for.

Note: try to keep the "Dear Anonymous" part in tact with your message for authenticity! :3

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread is not for thinly veiled arguments and anyone using it to incite personal drama will be noted for punishment. Consider the thread more the equivalent of writing a letter to someone and then burning it. Get your feelings out if you must but if you have to rant so specifically that the original person (and everyone else) knows who you're talking about, take it to a private venue like a text file on your desktop.

So... enjoy Mr. Anonymous!

• Administrators

Dear Anonymous,

I'm flattered that you think I'm pretty, but that doesn't mean it's okay to grope me.

Dear other Anonymous,

Just because I'm a white girl does not mean I'm going to a club to 'get milked'.

Sincerely, 'dat white bitch'

Dear anonymous(es?),

Just because I have different opinions about things/interests in things doesn't mean you have to be a total asshole and bully me in all ways possible.

Fuck you. ; v ;

ALL the hate,

"That stupid emo kid."

Edited by Aoka

Dear Anonymous,

I did everything for you. I loved you, I was there for you when your dad died, I saved your life on several accounts, for what? After all I've done, you go and do this to me. You ripped my heart out, and stomped it on the curb. Just know, I will find you. And when I do, you'll regret it.

Sincerely, Me~

• 4 weeks later...